Subliminal Talk
Fluffybunny's Sex Magnet 3 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Fluffybunny's Sex Magnet 3 Journal (/Thread-Fluffybunny-s-Sex-Magnet-3-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: Fluffybunny's Sex Magnet 3 Journal - Spiritman - 07-20-2014

Sorry to hijack Fluffy's thread but his latest post has got me wondering about something. After I finish AM6, I will be doing SM3, now my question is after I finish SM3, can I wait a month, then afterwards run SM3 again? Or do I have to run AM6, then SM3?

RE: Fluffybunny's Sex Magnet 3 Journal - SargeMaximus - 07-20-2014

(07-20-2014, 05:38 PM)spiritman Wrote: Sorry to hijack Fluffy's thread but his latest post has got me wondering about something. After I finish AM6, I will be doing SM3, now my question is after I finish SM3, can I wait a month, then afterwards run SM3 again? Or do I have to run AM6, then SM3?

Good question, I'd like to know that too.

RE: Fluffybunny's Sex Magnet 3 Journal - FluffyBunny - 07-20-2014

In the beginning i would say i didnt make correct moves. U learn as u go alone.
But i did make a lot of moves.... throughout all the months. i mean i had all the approaching stuff down long before i started SM so that wasnt the issue on not making moves.

Opportunities wise i think there were some but i just werent interested at all to make any move..

it really depends where u are at . i would say its much more effective for people who are already getting lots of sex.
For people who havnt its like a extra little boost to attract those woman to have sex. but from my point of view its a selective group of woman. especially its even harder for new people because its harder for them to be flexible and change up what they do with different woman . so they usually just do the same thing with every single one of them .

its really a different experience for everyone . kinda also depends on what u want.

spiritman :
no u dont.. u can run it back to back if u have already completed am.

RE: Fluffybunny's Sex Magnet 3 Journal - Hold007 - 07-21-2014

sorry to here the sub failed. Wish you better luck in the future

What happened to that waitress tho that u approached, u said she was asking you all the questions?

RE: Fluffybunny's Sex Magnet 3 Journal - guilotine - 07-21-2014

(07-20-2014, 06:42 PM)FluffyBunny Wrote: In the beginning i would say i didnt make correct moves. U learn as u go alone.
But i did make a lot of moves
.... throughout all the months. i mean i had all the approaching stuff down long before i started SM so that wasnt the issue on not making moves.

it really depends where u are at . i would say its much more effective for people who are already getting lots of sex.
For people who havnt its like a extra little boost to attract those woman to have sex. but from my point of view its a selective group of woman. especially its even harder for new people because its harder for them to be flexible and change up what they do with different woman . so they usually just do the same thing with every single one of them .

So does that mean you still have to learn and master pick up techniques for this to work? I was hoping that you wouldn't have to rely on that stuff and have the whole seduction process be more natural.

If people are already getting lots of sex they probably don't need SM3 anyway.

RE: Fluffybunny's Sex Magnet 3 Journal - LionKing - 07-21-2014

(07-21-2014, 07:32 AM)guilotine Wrote: If people are already getting lots of sex they probably don't need SM3 anyway.

SM3 is also the 'sexual performance' sub and everyone has room for improvement.

RE: Fluffybunny's Sex Magnet 3 Journal - Spiritman - 07-21-2014

(07-21-2014, 07:47 AM)LionKing Wrote: SM3 is also the 'sexual performance' sub and everyone has room for improvement.

This is one of the main reasons why I want to do SM3.

(07-20-2014, 06:42 PM)FluffyBunny Wrote: spiritman :
no u dont.. u can run it back to back if u have already completed am.

I think that is what I will do. Finish AM6, then do SM3 back to back.

RE: Fluffybunny's Sex Magnet 3 Journal - zen - 07-21-2014

I don't get it - you said you did a lot of approaches/moves (area already handled), you ran SM3 (religiously I hope,14-16hrs daily, constant exposure throughout the 6 month period), you used some PUA techniques --- and you didn't get laid. I'm sorry for you. For me, I am quite shocked.

I am asking not for trolling purpose, but because right now I am debating what to start - SM3 or the new BASE.

Maybe SM3 it's good for the sexual performance improvement, but Shannon mentioned in one post that you have to be from a different planet if you don't get laid during SM3 exposure.

Again, not trolling/flaming as I respect Shannon's work.

I appreciate your hones feedback and transparency. Best of luck with other subs or with the SM3 re-run.

RE: Fluffybunny's Sex Magnet 3 Journal - guilotine - 07-21-2014

(07-21-2014, 09:05 AM)zen Wrote: I don't get it - you said you did a lot of approaches/moves (area already handled), you ran SM3 (religiously I hope,14-16hrs daily, constant exposure throughout the 6 month period), you used some PUA techniques --- and you didn't get laid. I'm sorry for you. For me, I am quite shocked.

I think this describes my feelings too. If he was simply sitting in his basement running subs then I can understand not getting any results. But it seems like he actually made additional effort. Maybe a second run will get better results? I am thinking I will run this at least twice back to back.

RE: Fluffybunny's Sex Magnet 3 Journal - adam225 - 07-21-2014

Everything is person dependent. Our personalities are that complex it's impossible to guarantee anything. Personally I think some of these subs will take at least 2-4 runs to get the most out of them. Specially the 6 stage stuff.

(07-21-2014, 10:04 AM)adam225 Wrote: Everything is person dependent. Our personalities are that complex it's impossible to guarantee anything. Personally I think some of these subs will take at least 2-4 runs to get the most out of them. Specially the 6 stage stuff.

Maybe you wanted to say independent aka unique.

My expectations is not about becoming a fu**ing machine after running SM3. I don't have higher ones. But come on ... .

I believe Shannon said it himself that it can take up to 2-3 run throughs of the six stages programs to see the full results. Remember every person has different sets of problems, backgrounds and other things that can make it take longer to see the results that are promised with these programs. I have been through all the AM programs but I am just now starting to see the results that are sticking. I don't expect when I run through SM3 to start having sex with women right away, I do expect maybe after my second run through that will happen. Don't try to set high hopes, just go with the flow of the program. If you just enjoy the process along the way, then it might make the process easier to where you will see the results you're looking for.

(07-21-2014, 10:33 AM)spiritman Wrote: I believe Shannon said it himself that it can take up to 2-3 run throughs of the six stages programs to see the full results. Remember every person has different sets of problems, backgrounds and other things that can make it take longer to see the results that are promised with these programs. I have been through all the AM programs but I am just now starting to see the results that are sticking.

Of course everyone is unique and these subs are not customized for everyone's needs/levels of development.

But imagine, SM3 has to give you the edge. It's not so much about inner development (it is supposed to be already handled by running AM run), but about results in the field during this period of time. I am not saying to have the results of AfzalG (his results have a lot to do with his look, his body) but come on ... .

Because of its name, Sex Magnet, it's so easy to get attached to the outcome. If you understand what I mean. Sex Magnet ... .

On the other side, we don't know anything of what Fluffy did - his exposure to the sub and the way he did it, how he actually approached/where/social class etc.etc.etc.

Anyway, I will not continue this contradiction as it is not beneficial.