Subliminal Talk
Fluffybunny's Sex Magnet 3 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Fluffybunny's Sex Magnet 3 Journal (/Thread-Fluffybunny-s-Sex-Magnet-3-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: Fluffybunny's Sex Magnet 3 Journal - SargeMaximus - 02-20-2014

(02-20-2014, 12:40 PM)FluffyBunny Wrote: It was so strong i couldnt even resist it at all. the Fear was strong too but was no where near the attraction.

The thing is the attraction was so strong... that it created fear of unknown . I was thinking to myself how is this even possible. What the heck is pushing me this dam hard to have this feeling .
Its kinda like later i just surrender to it ... no matter what i think about or be chill about or just watch the TV on sports or talk to my buddy , i cannot go back to normal. So I just said to myself **** it ima get her number... then i said ... but i am too scared. then im like **** it ...
i thought about this feeling being so rare , if i dont act on this there is nothing else i need to act on...
This is what attraction is at its best.... incredible feeling .

Cool. Yeah I know what you mean, AM 6.0 has been pushing me to do some things despite my reservations. It's almost like there are two "me's". The one who doesn't want to proceed, and the one who is like a guiding figure to my lesser self.

Despite sounding schitzo, it's not, it's more like weighing options, with the "more masculine" one staying solid till I buckler and "give in".

Anyhow, how attracted would you say she was to you?

RE: Fluffybunny's Sex Magnet 3 Journal - FluffyBunny - 02-25-2014

Stage 4 Day 27

somethings very weird i cant quite figure out . I have zero desire of anything with most of the girls these days. Dont feel like socializing or try anything or want to have sex or anything.... with majority of girls.

Once in a while i see a girl thats 9-10 and only that will get me going .... and have feelings. Other time i am like a rock solid ROCK that i feel nothing with girls thats doesnt strike me .

How am i suppose to have sex if I only desire the top top notch girls that u dont find everyday =_=. Funny thing is one your feeling horny as fuck , while your feeling like meh.. its whatever lol.
Oh well... its what I am desiring not like i can consciously really choose it. At least i am seeing that girls at this level are interested in me now . A while back I wasnt in this level or near it at all.

RE: Fluffybunny's Sex Magnet 3 Journal - stratos - 02-25-2014

My experience is always, two 5's make a 10. If you're not attracting 10's, find a few 5's to hook up with and then the 10 comes along soon thereafter. It's the guy who wait only for 10's that don't get them. Most of my very good looking friends hookup with plenty of 6's and 7's, it seems like they get the desire for 10's out of their system and don't care anymore. Weird eh? I still like the 10's, myself.

RE: Fluffybunny's Sex Magnet 3 Journal - FluffyBunny - 02-25-2014

I have more then enough 5's i can easily hook up with for the last 2 years...
i remember back 2 years ago when i had no confidence or anything just starting out . Had girls telling me to go to their room to get drunk .

I also know that the solution of this problem is just to have sex once with one of them... but i seem to never just even try or care to do it .

I have a very very hard time getting desire for them... its been my biggest problem forever. I have more then plenty of girls that are willing to have sex. Only recently im attracting 10's as well so we'll see what happen ...

RE: Fluffybunny's Sex Magnet 3 Journal - Ampersnd - 02-25-2014

@stratos

Thanks stratos; I keep backing out of approaches because "I'm not 100% attracted to her". It's a stupid belief, since I likely won't ever find a woman like that. The one's where I've had doubt, and acted anyways, usually had these women lighten up and be super cool.

RE: Fluffybunny's Sex Magnet 3 Journal - stratos - 02-25-2014

Having some doubt is a healthy thing. If you don't know someone, you're not likely to know if you're fully attracted to them as you haven't given them a chance to shine. Looks are part of it..don't forget smell, attitude, cool factor, etc.

RE: Fluffybunny's Sex Magnet 3 Journal - Shannon - 02-25-2014

(02-25-2014, 11:12 AM)DanAmerson Wrote: @stratos

Thanks stratos; I keep backing out of approaches because "I'm not 100% attracted to her". It's a stupid belief, since I likely won't ever find a woman like that. The one's where I've had doubt, and acted anyways, usually had these women lighten up and be super cool.

That's an easy way to hide from something that scares you. "She's not good enough in some way." Very common. Another variant is "I'm not good enough in some way."

Get over it. Do it anyway. The chance of being 100% attracted to a woman, or attractive to a woman, is pretty damned slim. Face that fear and kick it to the curb. Do it anyway.

RE: Fluffybunny's Sex Magnet 3 Journal - FluffyBunny - 04-06-2014

Stage 6 Day 1.

Went out a total of 11 nights in the last 2 months. Still havnt gotten results....

Its weird... It does seem like more girls are attracted but the times i act on them didnt seem so...

like for example im on the dance floor dancing . i would have girls come and dance infront of me. Then i do something about it ... and seems like its a no...

Had like 1 girl that approached me kinda indirectly asked me a question and left... then i went for her. was very postive but then somehow she started talking to this other guy...
then they stopped and she just went onto the dance floor with her girl friend.

I seem to just have no urge to make any moves.... so weird.. i have to like force myself to do something.

its like stuck in the middle .... girls arent coming ... but are showing some signs. and im not approaching...

then a lot the female friends i had in school now like hates me .... i dont even hit on them im just like friendly ....

i do get more girls pinging me and giving me looks but thats whatever...

and i feel quite emotionless as well too. And its seems almost as its impossible to have connection with girls...

i am stuck.... i dont know what to do. I want to have connections with girls too . sometimes i feel like im a lifeless soul... wondering around.

some of the girls that dance infront of me ... or right beside me ... i give like zero shit ... then i force myself to do something about it then they end up not wanting anything.

Then once in a blue moon i see a girl i really want... and generate some feelings but shes repulsive to me...but at the same time seems kinda attracted too..

One thing i realized is my approach is also so god dam passive in clubs... i think taht is why its not working with girls that even show signs and coming into my proximity..
its weird cause i dont feel that strong urge to go aggressive at all....
gotta get my head straight next time i head out....have to focus and force myself to be more aggressive...

RE: Fluffybunny's Sex Magnet 3 Journal - LionKing - 04-06-2014

IMO, on the dance floor of a club is probably one of the most difficult places to approach, because every other drunk guy is doing it, there are more distractions than anywhere else, and sometimes the girls are flocking to protect each other. They like guys dancing there with them and looking at them, but if you make a move them you're just one more guy trying to grind on them. Go dancing *with* a group of girls to get social proof. And to have fun. Approach girls anywhere else, where they actually have the attention span to take you in.

Try to minimize reaction time: try to start moving directly in a girl's direction as soon as you see her or the two of you share a look or something. While walking, clear your mind and just focus on the physical sensations of walking. Relax your body, your shoulders, neck & face, correct your posture and prepare your voice. Try to get in a relaxed & fun state within those few seconds, if you have that much time. Then once you're near her, say something with a loud, clear voice or tap her on the shoulder, e.g. "Hi, I'm Fluffybunny!" The rest will come. Try to focus just on taking action, walking up to her, rather than on how it eventually went.

You're either building momentum (getting in the habit of) doing what you want or making an excuse and not doing what you want. After 10 repetitions of either, the 11th rep will probably be the same as the ones before. RSDTyler on warming up.

RE: Fluffybunny's Sex Magnet 3 Journal - AfzalG - 04-06-2014

i feel you man i feel.. you i am having similar issues with the female friends hating me... or women showing interest and then rejecting the only point i cant understand is the lack of aggressivnes and energy i am aggressive and bold as fuck since stage 5... and have always the need to do something i am even not sleeping enough because i have the need to do something...

RE: Fluffybunny's Sex Magnet 3 Journal - SargeMaximus - 07-20-2014

Dude, how bout an update?

RE: Fluffybunny's Sex Magnet 3 Journal - FluffyBunny - 07-20-2014

I Didnt get laid. Now im running maximum healing speed for my upper spine. So not that much to report with woman. more focus on other things.
I think sm3 is great for people who are more experienced. If not you probly will need 2 runs . the first run will make u become more sexual from my experience. then take a rest for few months then run it again then i think the second time you will have a different result due to the fact that you sexuality are matching what you are attracting...
So the first run is more of a internal change of course you will see woman act different towards you and you will change accordingly .

Thats my theory ... i havnt run the second time yet so i cannot tell you.

Its quite hard to explain how you feel during it ... u have to run it to know it kinda thing.
I think it also depends on your personality , you might start to attract girls that you werent attracted to. And then later....some time down the road u start to get attracted to those woman. So im saying there could be a big in-congruency between what u want and what ur attracting.

RE: Fluffybunny's Sex Magnet 3 Journal - Geodude - 07-20-2014

I'm sorry to hear that. I'm in Stage 3. The results I've gotten so far have been great, even if I don't get laid by the end, I'm happy with the results I've gotten. But I will definitely run SM3 ad nauseum until I get where I want to be.

RE: Fluffybunny's Sex Magnet 3 Journal - SargeMaximus - 07-20-2014

(07-20-2014, 04:33 PM)FluffyBunny Wrote: I Didnt get laid. Now im running maximum healing speed for my upper spine. So not that much to report with woman. more focus on other things.
I think sm3 is great for people who are more experienced. If not you probly will need 2 runs . the first run will make u become more sexual from my experience. then take a rest for few months then run it again then i think the second time you will have a different result due to the fact that you sexuality are matching what you are attracting...
So the first run is more of a internal change of course you will see woman act different towards you and you will change accordingly .

Thats my theory ... i havnt run the second time yet so i cannot tell you.

Its quite hard to explain how you feel during it ... u have to run it to know it kinda thing.
I think it also depends on your personality , you might start to attract girls that you werent attracted to. And then later....some time down the road u start to get attracted to those woman. So im saying there could be a big in-congruency between what u want and what ur attracting.

Oh shit, that's what I feared. Did you have no opportunities or would you say you didn't make the moves necessary?