Subliminal Talk
Fluffybunny's Sex Magnet 3 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Fluffybunny's Sex Magnet 3 Journal (/Thread-Fluffybunny-s-Sex-Magnet-3-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: Fluffybunny's Sex Magnet 3 Journal - LifeLabs - 02-12-2014

(02-12-2014, 09:33 AM)stratos Wrote: Hey LL, the whole idea that you want something to be "official" with a woman who's dancing near you and that touching a woman who's dancing near you and appears to be receptive is "gross" reveals some issues you might want to look at.

Touchè Smile

(02-12-2014, 09:33 AM)stratos Wrote: [...] and she does something to respond a bit, it might be on.

...and then what?

RE: Fluffybunny's Sex Magnet 3 Journal - stratos - 02-12-2014

if it's on, you move closer, and then make a move. most people only know (and only need to know) two or three moves. i.e. hip bump, hold your hand out to dance with you, or smile at her and see if she smiles back and then say HI! a percentage of the time it won't be on and that's ok

RE: Fluffybunny's Sex Magnet 3 Journal - Geodude - 02-13-2014

Every time I go out, I end up dancing with several girls at once. It's actually really easy. The most important thing is to be the party. Be having more fun than anyone there and the girls will ALWAYS love to dance with you. Don't be some creep that's trying to get something from them. Just help them to have the best night of their life. That's the whole reason they go out in the first place! For you.

Step 1: Go to the dance floor and dance by yourself. Really get into the music. Fuck what other ppl think. I dance weird as fuck. Nobody gives a shit.

Step 2: Look for girls that are either dancing without a guy or standing by the dance floor without guys around them.

Step 3: Grab them and dance with them.

Step 4: Notice which one is into you or grabbing you the hardest while dancing.

Step 5: Pull her in and dance with her for the next song.

Step 6: You know the rest. (Make out, finger her, whatever...)

This is exactly what I do:

http://youtu.be/yUSVUYFUF_M?t=2m48s

RE: Fluffybunny's Sex Magnet 3 Journal - AlphaScorpio - 02-13-2014

Yeah, that's good advice there, I dance weird as fuck as well...nobody cares. I got 2 make outs recently and I basically did all the steps above, in my experience this works.

RE: Fluffybunny's Sex Magnet 3 Journal - Shannon - 02-13-2014

I think 99% of people dance wired as hell. Nobody cares because they're all guilty of it. :-)

RE: Fluffybunny's Sex Magnet 3 Journal - FluffyBunny - 02-13-2014

Lol i was dancing and i thought i was fuckin Good , came out of no where. my moves were sexy Big Grin
I was thinking to myself holy fuck am i doing all these steps and slides ? i guess im that 1 % haha, probly because i take dancing classes ... but those classes arent like hiphop or any thing near the music i was dancing to but man was good lol.
looking forward to the next rave lol.

i didnt give a fuck about any one else thought ...

hmmm im getting same affect as AfzalG

feeling Alpha as fuck... more alpha then entire am5 ...
The eye contact thing ... i didnt notice as much cause i have been looking in womans eye since ..forever.

Lets just say it feels different... quite good ... funny thing is i got a shit ass flu going on making me really tired and im seeing more woman interested then usual ... man after that rave party everything is just going up hill....

Man i lost my wallet with 220$ in side it ... and it was returned with all of it ... every card included . i was like holy shit .... i must have good karma Big Grin
actually excited to see stage 5 .

RE: Fluffybunny's Sex Magnet 3 Journal - FluffyBunny - 02-13-2014

Not really sure why but i feel very Very messed up at the moment...
just gonna describe what im feeling at the moment.

So this feeling seems pretty new to me. Actually i dont even know if its new or not but its starting to feel familiar ...

First its super intense at the chest.

its like a fraction of the feeling is ... life seems to make sense . and there is good stuff ahead.
Most of it feels like intense anger =_=
Not so much of depression is included i think its replaced by the life make sense feeling.

it comes on very strong then goes and leaves about 20% of it there...
the repeats here and there..

and then theres sometimes a light energy sensation ..

havnt had this since stage 1.

OK theres this one fear i got ... this is with girls in my social circle aka school. Im really scared im gonna suck at sex as my first time and like she would tell her friends... and school will know LOL ... what the fuck? =_=

With random girls i dont have this fear ....cause its just random girls...

well... seems so much fun now i have no idea why lol....i think i have got a taste of thrill and is wanting more Big Grin lol... sheesh im think i jumping levels

EDIT: recently i have been getting quite sexual dreams with quite attractive woman... its quite fun lol
weird thing is i dont recall ever have an intercourse with a girl even if they were naked....even when i am touching them also...
this kinda hints at something .... i dont know why but do any of u sm3 runner dream about having sex with a girl?

EDIT2: Hey Shannon how do you get a girl to fall in love with you?
Lately i have found myself very loving lol. I have always been on this love mode ... like you have read before in my previous posts. But i think lately the neediness and desperateness has been killed so the vibe i am sending out is mostly just love....
When i see a woman i am attracted to... i instantly light up and there is a lot of love feeling generated in me and i can feel it through my chest and eyes and the woman seems to instantly feel it as well. Its like i 100% appreciate their beauty as if they were an angel but at the same time i can walk away from it ... does that kinda make sense???
this use to happen to me long time ago...but i always have that idea of i wish i could have her added on.... i thought it was really desperate so i suppressed it ... so for a long time i rarely have this feeling ....
this pass few days im having it constantly with many many woman.... its like i just enjoy their beauty and i just think of them all as angels with beautiful heart.... its like i have came back to my nature and weeding out all the bad negative desperateness .... i think this is what i am... and it feels to me girls seems to notice it a ton more too....

is this possible ????

RE: Fluffybunny's Sex Magnet 3 Journal - AfzalG - 02-14-2014

u described exactly how i feel... and yeah i have the same strong feeling of love towards women too... its like we make an instant and deep connection ... i want to be nice and caring towards them its not like i want to use them for my fun but its like i want to give them a good time..

i also started to blush again when i am near a beautiful woman...
have the same kind of aha moments and light depressions sometimes..

i had once a dream that i fucked the sister of my buddy... and that my penis was made out of plastic... 3 days later she made me the offer... that was interesting...

RE: Fluffybunny's Sex Magnet 3 Journal - Shannon - 02-14-2014

You get a girl to fall in love with you by being and doing what completes her love map. It depends on her particular personality makeup and also has to do with her physiology and history. Some women need to be talked down, some need to be seduced into it through touch, some will respond to romance, and some respond to action and displays of passion. Then you have those who require some combination of these... it is complex and you have to really understand her to know how to get her to fall in love with you if she would not naturally do so on her own.

Being the living, breathing expression of love and/or lovingness will definitely get you places with women. Kindness, gentleness, consideration of her feelings and reputation, honestly, openness, trustworthiness, and appreciating her in spite of her real or imagined flaws... and giving her what she needs to understand that she is cared about and loved, and in her own "love language" is very important. This of course will lead to romantic love. You have to steer it into sexual or attract women who understand sex as love otherwise.

RE: Fluffybunny's Sex Magnet 3 Journal - FluffyBunny - 02-19-2014

Holy Cow guys . Talk about blushing and getting effected by woman ....
There was no words to describe what i felt today..

Im the type of guy who is so chill that i dont feel a lot going on all the time , unless i want to get emotional.... which doesnt just happen when there presence of beautiful woman...
im on a university campus so if thats the case i should get all worked up everyday ..but i dont.

Anyways waitress came by made eye contact . ordered she seems to blush a bit . i ended up feeling it too... a tiny bit of heart racing

later she left and i was just talking to my buddy and ask time went on randomly my heart jsut WOULDNT STOP RACING , it went to the point here it was like the fastest it can beat. i was like is this for real???

Had extreme subtle nonverbal indications that almost doesnt even count as one ...
had a little battle with instinct and concious

instinct wins . for a long time , or is it one of the first... i acted on the attraction that was already here. i always use to just feel good and leave. probly too scared to see what the real result was.
But weird thing is i have approached woman all the time before...

lots of other details going on ... but i got her number. Doesnt seem much lol i get number all the time like walk in the park ... but this is different ....
its like totally new level ... all the energy and subtle things going on was crazy...

this reminded me of my time when i first started out to approach girls back when i just turned 19 . heart was racing like crazy... its been a long time since i ever felt like that wow ..

Oh to add . i dont have any of what you mentioned AfzlG . She literally like seduced me ... kinda. not really seduce . but i didnt have to do anything . she asked me most of the questions. all i said was whats your name.... then conversation just went on by her asking me normal questions . and then she asks my name afterwards and held out her hand and said nice to meet you.

RE: Fluffybunny's Sex Magnet 3 Journal - SargeMaximus - 02-19-2014

Sweet. Do you find that when women are attracted to you they are the ones doing most of the work, or was this a new development?

RE: Fluffybunny's Sex Magnet 3 Journal - FluffyBunny - 02-19-2014

i always knew the idea about the idea and how it works . and have had it happen to me with many girls
but only recently has happened to me with girls at this level. most guys would think shes emotionless and wouldnt even dare to try at her level of beauty .

RE: Fluffybunny's Sex Magnet 3 Journal - SargeMaximus - 02-20-2014

(02-19-2014, 09:50 PM)FluffyBunny Wrote: i always knew the idea about the idea and how it works . and have had it happen to me with many girls
but only recently has happened to me with girls at this level. most guys would think shes emotionless and wouldnt even dare to try at her level of beauty .

But you felt the connection, or the attraction? And you just went for it based on that, am I right?

RE: Fluffybunny's Sex Magnet 3 Journal - FluffyBunny - 02-20-2014

It was so strong i couldnt even resist it at all. the Fear was strong too but was no where near the attraction.

The thing is the attraction was so strong... that it created fear of unknown . I was thinking to myself how is this even possible. What the heck is pushing me this dam hard to have this feeling .
Its kinda like later i just surrender to it ... no matter what i think about or be chill about or just watch the TV on sports or talk to my buddy , i cannot go back to normal. So I just said to myself fuck it ima get her number... then i said ... but i am too scared. then im like fuck it ...
i thought about this feeling being so rare , if i dont act on this there is nothing else i need to act on...
This is what attraction is at its best.... incredible feeling .