Subliminal Talk
Alpha baus AM 5.0 + affr - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Alpha baus AM 5.0 + affr (/Thread-Alpha-baus-AM-5-0-affr)

Alpha baus AM 5.0 + affr - TheAlphabaus - 10-26-2013

I have a couple of questions for Shannon:
What is OGSF?
How do we know that it isin't just trickling stream and no subliminal behind it?
What is said behind the trickling stream from AM 5?
Do you think were being brainwashed by the TV, radio, music with any kind of subliminal s?
Are the most of human beings born insecure of themselves or does that happen with the brainwashing?
Do you know if there are any important, celebrity, powerful people that uses subliminal s?
Why do we need 32 days with the first. I don't think i need that much with the 1 one at least. Can you say what the stages are?

I have been using am 5 for like 14 days now. And i can say it changes from the inside, sometimes i'm not even aware of it consciously, its like your whole body language changes eye contact, not caring about what other people thinks, everything just comes naturally, almost as if i've been like this my whole life. Ive always gotten stares, but not as the ones that i have now the stares from 1-3 mins, always staring.
But this isin't the only subliminal i've been using.

This whole subliminal thing started with me when i was browsing youtube, i don't remember how exactly i just came into some subliminals, i saw 2 videos. Then everything changed, i didn't care about what other people thought about me. I got hit on by 6-7 girls, it was awesome, and this kept happening while i was going out.
After 7-10 days i found this subliminal AM 5.0, i've still been using the youtube videos. I don't know what's making more effect.

RE: Alpha baus AM 5.0 + affr - Edo - 10-26-2013

Most of your questions are answered in FAQ and Glossary Section. Don't be lazy, move your ass damnit, it's not hard to click it.

Oh, and that youtube movie that giving effects what are they? I've used some of subliminal videos and NG, but having NO result. Shannon's subliminal coupled with meditation is a deadly combination yet easy to apply.

Edo

RE: Alpha baus AM 5.0 + affr - TheAlphabaus - 10-26-2013

ng? what's that?

RE: Alpha baus AM 5.0 + affr - AlphaScorpio - 10-26-2013

natural grounding

RE: Alpha baus AM 5.0 + affr - Shannon - 10-28-2013

Quote:I have a couple of questions for Shannon:
What is OGSF?

http://www.subliminal-shop.com/glossary/
http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/overcoming-guilt-shame-and-fear/

Quote:How do we know that it isin't just trickling stream and no subliminal behind it?

Because compared to the real thing, the placebo effect is like an ant compared to a human. The placebo effect would produce little to no response for most people, and would almost always fade completely after about 2 weeks. The forum would be full of people screaming that the programs didn't work, and we would have to shut down from lack of sales.

Quote:What is said behind the trickling stream from AM 5?

The script, of course. Which is more than 50 pages long, and even if it were publicly available, would be unreasonable to publish based on length alone. But it is not public because I don't care to give away my years of R&D to all my competitors who don't do years of R&D to get the same results.

Quote:Do you think were being brainwashed by the TV, radio, music with any kind of subliminal s?

TV and radio are unlikely in terms of the sort of subliminals for sale here because of the limits of the medium in some cases. TV often uses subliminal influence in other ways, such as quick flashes of things, but subliminal isn't necessary because TV, video, movies, video games etc. are so naturally hypnotic. Music, aside from it being easy to see ultrasonic inclusions, who can know. Masked subliminals, properly embedded, are impossible to detect or isolate and extract.

Quote:Are the most of human beings born insecure of themselves or does that happen with the brainwashing?

Insecurity is a learned response in most cases, as far as I can see. It's learned from family, friends and social interaction in most cases.

Quote:Do you know if there are any important, celebrity, powerful people that uses subliminal s?

I have never bothered to look. Don't know.

Quote:Why do we need 32 days with the first. I don't think i need that much with the 1 one at least. Can you say what the stages are?

You need to follow the directions, regardless of what you think. You can find the answer to that question in the FAQ. Stages are also explained in instructions and FAQ on forum.

Quote:I have been using am 5 for like 14 days now. And i can say it changes from the inside, sometimes i'm not even aware of it consciously, its like your whole body language changes eye contact, not caring about what other people thinks, everything just comes naturally, almost as if i've been like this my whole life. Ive always gotten stares, but not as the ones that i have now the stares from 1-3 mins, always staring.
But this isin't the only subliminal i've been using.

The Naturalizer does that.

Quote:This whole subliminal thing started with me when i was browsing youtube, i don't remember how exactly i just came into some subliminals, i saw 2 videos. Then everything changed, i didn't care about what other people thought about me. I got hit on by 6-7 girls, it was awesome, and this kept happening while i was going out.
After 7-10 days i found this subliminal AM 5.0, i've still been using the youtube videos. I don't know what's making more effect.

I suggest you consider reading what I have had to say about using multiple subliminals at once, and especially subliminals from different sources, in the FAQ section of the forum.