Subliminal Talk
The Alpha Train - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: The Alpha Train (/Thread-The-Alpha-Train)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: The Alpha Train - K-Train - 01-27-2011

This is day 38 on stage 4 of the Alpha Set. For a while I was wondering if anything was happening but I've noticed that my ability to strike up conversations with people has certaintly improved. In fact today as I walked past this girl I inquired about the perfume she was wearing, which is certaintly something that I would have NEVER done in the past.

Unfortunately, the Alpha Set hasn't tackled procrastination as well I'd hoped, because I once again had dug myself into a hole. I added in Overcome Procrastination to help with this problem however I realize that my procrastination issues are very deep and it could be a while. I am seeing improvements though, which is a good sign.

Another thing I'm really split on is my talkativeness which is super high right now. It seems like I can strike up a convo with almost anyone if I put enough effort into it but sometimes I keep thinking "man, you need to cool it!" Lol, but I guess being able to hold a convo is a critical part of being an Alpha Male. As far as women goes, I've noticed nothing too drastic, aside from the improvement of eye contact (within myself) but definitely nothing like what I saw during day10-14.

I'm also thinking about ordering another custom sub, perhaps maybe of the attraction subs? I'm indecisive on this issue because each day I'm unsure if I want perfect girlfriend, or a multitude of girlfriends. Playing the field and improving in seduction skills seems good, but then I'm always tempted about how good the sex would be with my perfect romantic lover...

RE: The Alpha Train - K-Train - 01-28-2011

I really did consider getting Seize the Day but at the time Overcome Procrastination was 5 bucks, so it was hard to pass up on that. I do see progress, but Awesome Young Dude was right, the more you've procrastinated something in the past depends on how soon it will be dealt with. Blueness, have you seen an improvement in your ability to approach since starting stage 4?

RE: The Alpha Train - AwesomeYoungDude - 01-28-2011

It took me 2 months and Overcome Procrastination was the only sub I was listening to.

RE: The Alpha Train - K-Train - 01-30-2011

(01-30-2011, 02:20 AM)Blueness Wrote:
(01-28-2011, 03:30 PM)K-Train Wrote: Blueness, have you seen an improvement in your ability to approach since starting stage 4?

No man I have not... Seems like when I am out nothing has changed...

No sweat man. Stage 4 is supposedly a hard stage to spot anything happening. It just takes time I'm sure. I remember Wildflower saying that if it wasn't for his improved ability to approach he wouldn't have noticed anything.

Speaking of which, I started Stage 5 yesterday and since then I've been trying to stay positive. Any bad, or negative thoughts I try to keep them in check. It's still too soon to say what this stage is doing, but I'll give it another week and we'll see how things go.

RE: The Alpha Train - Andrew - 01-31-2011

(01-30-2011, 01:14 PM)K-Train Wrote:
(01-30-2011, 02:20 AM)Blueness Wrote:
(01-28-2011, 03:30 PM)K-Train Wrote: Blueness, have you seen an improvement in your ability to approach since starting stage 4?

No man I have not... Seems like when I am out nothing has changed...

No sweat man. Stage 4 is supposedly a hard stage to spot anything happening. It just takes time I'm sure. I remember Wildflower saying that if it wasn't for his improved ability to approach he wouldn't have noticed anything.

Speaking of which, I started Stage 5 yesterday and since then I've been trying to stay positive. Any bad, or negative thoughts I try to keep them in check. It's still too soon to say what this stage is doing, but I'll give it another week and we'll see how things go.

I finished going through the 2010 Set a little while ago. Ability to approach improved greatly at around the beginning of stage 5 (probably stage 3 & 4 sinking in).

RE: The Alpha Train - K-Train - 02-03-2011

Just a quick update: I have purchased the 2011 Alpha Set and am currently on day 2. As instructed by Shannon I've decided to go back to Stage 4 and will be doing 32 days per stage of the new Alpha Set. It probably won't be until next week when I begin seeing big results but so far I do feel really good but it's only been one night. Tongue

RE: The Alpha Train - RainbowAbyss - 02-03-2011

Awesome!
Im curious to see how u feel stage 4 effects u

RE: The Alpha Train - AwesomeYoungDude - 02-11-2011

K-Train, you mentioned in another thread about overcoming procrastination. What's your experience been with the sub. What is it helping and what are you still struggling with.

RE: The Alpha Train - K-Train - 02-11-2011

Well it's been about 32 days (give or take) and I have seen some subtle signs of it working however the main concern for me is procrastinating on school work. This has gotten me into a LOT of trouble lately and I'm behind and I bought the Procrastination sub to specifically address this problem. I'm getting about 2-4 hours per day on overcome procrastination. Sometimes I'll feel the effects then they disappear during the week (which is when I need the sub to work Sad).

RE: The Alpha Train - K-Train - 02-21-2011

I went to a weekend seminar hosted for college students this past weekend. This whole weekend was prime evidence to how Alpha 2011 has impacted me so far. All throughout the seminar I was confident, some shreds of neediness, but I banished it quickly before it drug me down. I also made a VERY cold approach on a cute foreign chick. What's even crazier about that, was that I didn't follow the "three second rule" but still approached her anyway.

Later on all the students went to a dance and I was in the zone from the moment I got onto the dance floor. It actually reminded me of RainbowAbyss's experience from a few weeks ago. I was dancing without a care in the world, and found myself getting treated like meat throughout the dance. I had one chick (a fat ugly one) try to neg me but I brushed it off and kept dancing. Probably the most fun I've had in a long time.

It's sometimes hard to tell whether Luck Magnifier or AM2011 is having the effect but both seem to be contributing to my success. Earlier today I was thinking "I want AM2011 to be more obvious so I can have cute chicks become aggressively attracted to me" and then later on this cute girl I'm friends with "chased" me down to give me a hug. That's not including the rather obvious signs of attraction she's been demonstrating.

Today is my first day on Luck Magnifier 4G and the mental tiredness has already started. It's cool though, because I know this newer version is going to be much more powerful and obvious so I'm ready for it. School is getting tough so I've got to step up my game but I'm also really on the hunt for some more female action. Guess we'll be able to see what the new Luck Magnifier can really do.Cool

RE: The Alpha Train - RainbowAbyss - 02-21-2011

Wooo
sounds awesome K-train
alpha stage 4 def has some perks, Im also realizing a lot
of my negative effefts from it were me refusing to let go of aspects in my old life,
I've been away from usual location and people, and things have been spotless awesome
btw Im honored u referenced me for your in the zone being chased by chicks like a piece of meat experience Smile
and that fat chick was probably just brushing up on her mystery method
K-train do u leave ur house after listening to LM or Alpha last?
Just curious as I find it makes a huge difference in my day/night

RE: The Alpha Train - Cortez - 02-22-2011

Lol, Fat ugly chicks intuitively do Mystery Method. The only problem is that they suck at it and all the negs in the world won't make one seek to bed a wildabeast.

RE: The Alpha Train - ronatello - 02-22-2011

Epic fail on a thundercow on trying to derail K-train! That's why negging is so uncool. The reason why the thundercow negged you is because she couldn't have you! Smile
Quote: Lol, Fat ugly chicks intuitively do Mystery Method. The only problem is that they suck at it and all the negs in the world won't make one seek to bed a wildabeast.
ROFL!

RE: The Alpha Train - K-Train - 02-22-2011

Thanks for the feedback guys. What's even more funny about the fat ugly chick was that NOBODY danced with her the entire night, her friends were a different story.Wink

Quote:Wooo
sounds awesome K-train
alpha stage 4 def has some perks, Im also realizing a lot
of my negative effefts from it were me refusing to let go of aspects in my old life,
I've been away from usual location and people, and things have been spotless awesome
btw Im honored u referenced me for your in the zone being chased by chicks like a piece of meat experience
and that fat chick was probably just brushing up on her mystery method

K-train do u leave ur house after listening to LM or Alpha last?
Just curious as I find it makes a huge difference in my day/night

I actually hadn't listened to LM or Alpha at all that day but I usually listen to the Alpha Set last before leaving out. Have you still been seeing an increase in female attention after LM Rainbow?

Quote:Lol, Fat ugly chicks intuitively do Mystery Method. The only problem is that they suck at it and all the negs in the world won't make one seek to bed a wildabeast.

Amen. Granted, not ALL of them are like that, in fact some are quite nice. The problem is some fat ugly chicks have a tendency to be delusional and think they're more than what they are. I usually leave them to themselves.Smile