Subliminal Talk
The Alpha Train - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: The Alpha Train (/Thread-The-Alpha-Train)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: The Alpha Train - K-Train - 04-09-2011

(04-09-2011, 11:42 AM)Shannon Wrote: Choose the grades. SM can wait. Success programming is a small part of the massive whole, which is very pointedly and heavily focused on SEX. Do the wise thing, and get good grades first. It's not gonna make me money giving you that advice, but it's the right thing for you to do.

Thanks Shannon. You're right, school is really important to me right now and this is going to be a long, tough semester.

RE: The Alpha Train - Shannon - 04-10-2011

(04-09-2011, 06:56 PM)K-Train Wrote:
(04-09-2011, 11:42 AM)Shannon Wrote: Choose the grades. SM can wait. Success programming is a small part of the massive whole, which is very pointedly and heavily focused on SEX. Do the wise thing, and get good grades first. It's not gonna make me money giving you that advice, but it's the right thing for you to do.

Thanks Shannon. You're right, school is really important to me right now and this is going to be a long, tough semester.

With that point of view it certainly is.

RE: The Alpha Train - K-Train - 04-16-2011

About 10 days into Stage 6. I'm starting to notice some curious manifestations. I'm not sure whether "social proof" is supposed to be manifested but I have noticed that I have more women than before act positively towards me in class, and just the other day found myself as the go-to guy for Chemistry tutoring, which is a new role for me but I did great.

Ultra Motivation comes in spurts, some days I'm really proactive and then the next minute my motivation plummets faster than a sack of potatoes outta of a cargo plane. I will say that when it is working that I don't procrastinate as much. And with school winding down, I'm going to have to suck it up and accept maybe a 3.0 instead of a 4.0 this semester. I'm taking summer math classes and I'm going to have to decide between Improve Your Grades and Maximum Learning. Hopefully by then Ultra Motivation will be in full effect.

One last thing I've noticed is an increase in respect from other guys as well. Perhaps this ties into the social proof manifestation that's in the program (or at least I think is Tongue).

RE: The Alpha Train - K-Train - 04-29-2011

23 days into Stage 6 of the AM2011. I sometimes experience feelings of disappointment in myself due to the academic hole I dug, but thankfully things aren't as bad as I thought they would be and while my GPA be lowered it will still be well above 3.4.

I have incorparated Shannon's Active Manifesation technique into my daily routine and must say that is extremely helpful. I am seeing the effects of Maximum Learning very quickly, which was helpful for my studying. Tomorrow will mark my first week of Maximum Learning and by the time summer classes start I should be an academic juggernaut.

To sum up how Stage 6 is so far the best way to describe it is "cool". That's basically how I feel. I'm still myself, but I feel more laid back and indifferent. I'm trying to pin down the manifestation in the Alpha Set and I theorize it may be female attention because I have noticed more instances of girls being flirty with me, but I'll have a final synopsis after the set is complete.

Subliminals I am considering after finishing the Alpha Set: BIABW Sexually, Improve Your Grades, and one of the perfect lover programs. I know that active manifestation can speed up the results of one of the Perfect Lover programs so I wonder if I could use one of those for like a month and (hopefully) find my perfect whatever, and then just switch out with another sub? It's food for thought.

While we're on the subject does anyone know the difference between a "lover" and a friend with benefits? I'd consider them to be interchangable but since there are different programs for each one there must be somekind of important difference.

RE: The Alpha Train - ronatello - 04-30-2011

I would surmise that a lover you would have a deeper emotional connection to vs a friend with benefits, the connection wouldn't be as deep. Just my theory...

RE: The Alpha Train - K-Train - 04-30-2011

Interesting theory...thanks Ron. I asked because they seemed so similar, I mean technically speaking an FWB could be a lover since...I mean you make love TO them Tongue. Well Ron since you're on Sex Magnet you should have plenty of FWBs within the next 3 months eh?

RE: The Alpha Train - ronatello - 04-30-2011

I hope so! Wink

RE: The Alpha Train - Shannon - 05-01-2011

Lover and FWB can be the same thing. But it doesn't work in reverse. Difference is in the fact that not everyone has the same definition of lover, and not everyone wants a FBW. To me, a lover is someone with whom you are having a sexual relationship. That can be part of a romantic relationship, or someone you just have sex with. I have seen cases where a lover was an "enemy with benefits", as well.

RE: The Alpha Train - K-Train - 05-01-2011

(05-01-2011, 09:30 AM)Shannon Wrote: Lover and FWB can be the same thing. But it doesn't work in reverse. Difference is in the fact that not everyone has the same definition of lover, and not everyone wants a FBW. To me, a lover is someone with whom you are having a sexual relationship. That can be part of a romantic relationship, or someone you just have sex with. I have seen cases where a lover was an "enemy with benefits", as well.

Lol, enemy with benefits. If I hadn't that firsthand I'd say it couldn't be done.

One thing I have been curious about Shannon is why there are titles for attracting romantic lovers and not just "perfect" lovers? On the sister-site it has them but here it's missing here. Or is it because a Romantic Lover is better than a perfect lover? (sheesh, that sounds weird Tongue)

Well I have exactly one week left of AM2011 Stage 6. My journey is coming to a close rapidly. Stage 6 has been quite sporadic. One minute I'm pretty happy and content, the next I'm gloomy or slightly PO'd. I think since Stage 6 has a little bit of all of the stages in it that I'm getting pulled into many different directions until finally it all meshes out.

I'm beginning to suspect more and more that the manifestation in this AM2011 has something to do with women, but I'm not exactly sure what. In recent months I have been using, off and on, and mixture comprised of P83 and A1 which has led to more interest from some females. But I noticed that even when I took a LONG break from using the combo I noticed increased attention from females. Whether it was girls trying to study with me, or being overly affectionate, or just yesterday when a cute cashier appeared to be crushing hard on me (once again, I haven't worn the A1/P83 mix in almost 3 weeks).

I've looked around at the scripts posted in the store and I'm starting to think that *maybe* some of the script from BIABW 7.1 is in the alpha set, in particular the following:

1.)The beautiful women I attract now quickly respond to their interest and attraction in blatant, obvious efforts to get me interested in them also.

2.)The beautiful women I attract now effortlessly approach me and act on their interest and attraction in obvious, aggressive and direct ways.

Granted, I don't think AM2011 does it quite as well as BIABW 7.1, however as I stated before there have been instances where girls have come right out and said "you're cute" or girls who previously were a bit more distant have been much more warm towards me, not necessarily sexually, but still in a noticeable way.

RE: The Alpha Train - K-Train - 05-08-2011

Well ladies and gentlemen, today is the last day of my Alpha Set journey. Today is my "make-up" day. I'll be listening to the alpha set for about 16 hours today to make up for any time I missed.

A little back story first. I first came to this site due to the suggestion of my very good friend Wildflower. At the time, I had just recently gotten out of a very up and down relationship that had left me drained emotionally, and also destroyed my confidence. At that point in time, I kept thinking to myself how I wish there was somekind of solution to make me a stronger person and get me out of the situation I was in. 3 months later in August I began the Alpha Set 2009 edition, switched over to AM2011 in late January, and then finished out the set. The road was bumpy and the journey was rainy but through it all I have grown more in the last 9 months than I have in the past 4 YEARS. I feel as if I have gotten 10 years of inner game training in just 9 months.

Have I changed much? Not on the outside, but the difference now is that I'm much more secure in myself and while there are sometimes where I feel unsure, I can push myself past my fears much more easily. I no longer feel needy towards women (finally!), I'm more comfortable talking and joking with them and yes I DON'T take them that seriously which translates into me not caring if they flake, or act unintrested because I just go "oh well, your lost". Ironically, I've actually gotten more compliments within the past few months from women than I've EVER gotten. It's quite flattering being told "you're so photogenic" or "you're so cute". Or even better, having girls be very forward about their interest towards you...that's always nice.

Now that it's over I'm considering sticking with Maximum Learning Speed since that subliminal has been aiding me quite well, it actually allowe me to pass one of my finals with a 98% and tomorrow marks the start of my summer classes. I'm considering just getting full exposure from Maximum Learning for the next week and then I'll either add Ultra Motivation 4G, Luck Magnifier, or use Large Breated Lover with active manifestion techniques.

I want to say thanks to Wildlfower of course for helping me find this place, to Shannon for his endless dedication to creating quality programs, to RainbowAbyss and Blueness for their helpful replies, and to everyone else in the forum. Smile

RE: The Alpha Train - RainbowAbyss - 05-08-2011

Thanks for the shout out K-train, and congrats on completing the Alpha set! It is both a monumental accomplishment the real start of things to come...
I feel the same as you, the outside has changed but the real difference is on the inside. More growth has happened in the last six months than the last 4 years of my life as well and I bet you'll be feeling even more of a difference when the alpha dust settles. I technically would finish today along side you but I'm giving it one more week...
and in the spirit of giving credit where credit is due I thank Ryan for finding this place in my case, because it was his link about DAS on the cory sky forums that got everything started for me.

RE: The Alpha Train - Shannon - 05-12-2011

We do appreciate word of mouth advertising and active affiliates. Hint hint. Wink