Subliminal Talk
If You Feel Enormous Resistance While Listening To Subliminals - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: If You Feel Enormous Resistance While Listening To Subliminals (/Thread-If-You-Feel-Enormous-Resistance-While-Listening-To-Subliminals)

If You Feel Enormous Resistance While Listening To Subliminals - Ampersnd - 10-02-2013

This is not the best place to plug something non-subliminal, but it's helped me a lot, it's free, and you don't need to use technology or equipment to put it in effect.

I used to used PSTEC, but it requires an mp3 and a click track.

A mentor of mine then showed me Faster EFT; someone took EFT and made it faster.. really. AND, it's brain dead simple.

Here's one of his 750+ free videos on his channel, showing the process for EFT:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFo7iKqqV5w

You must focus on the feeling of resistance, bring it up as much as possible, and then start the EFT process; 4 acupressure points and then a wrist squeeze (watch the video)

RE: If You Feel Enormous Resistance While Listening To Subliminals - jonathan4all - 10-03-2013

(10-02-2013, 09:09 PM)DanAmerson Wrote: This is not the best place to plug something non-subliminal, but it's helped me a lot, it's free, and you don't need to use technology or equipment to put it in effect.

A mentor of mine then showed me Faster EFT; someone took EFT and made it faster.. really. AND, it's brain dead simple.

You must focus on the feeling of resistance, bring it up as much as possible, and then start the EFT process; 4 acupressure points and then a wrist squeeze (watch the video)

I am following him already thanks for your suggestion

RE: If You Feel Enormous Resistance While Listening To Subliminals - FREAK4LIFE - 10-03-2013

(10-03-2013, 01:48 AM)jonathan4all Wrote:
(10-02-2013, 09:09 PM)DanAmerson Wrote: This is not the best place to plug something non-subliminal, but it's helped me a lot, it's free, and you don't need to use technology or equipment to put it in effect.

I am following him already thanks for your suggestion

Jonathan4all, is this the guy you can start of from if you are a total newb at this and don't know jack about what EFT is?

Thanks for your input in advance!

RE: If You Feel Enormous Resistance While Listening To Subliminals - Andrew - 10-03-2013

Hmm this forum is for making suggestions about how we can improve our products. I'll move this thread to the chatter box.

RE: If You Feel Enormous Resistance While Listening To Subliminals - Edo - 10-04-2013

I've done FasterEFT whenever I feel anxiety, depressed, etc. It's a good stuff, easy to apply. But, I want to know it is better to use EFT or FasterEFT to install a belief (using affirmations). There still some doubt in using FasterEFT to implement new beliefs.

Edo

RE: If You Feel Enormous Resistance While Listening To Subliminals - Ampersnd - 10-06-2013

@Andrew: Sorry for the poor placement;

RE: If You Feel Enormous Resistance While Listening To Subliminals - Fonzy3 - 10-07-2013

Hey there

I've been using eft for a bit now and it has made me feel great, i've seen users on the forum combine EFT and a sub which led to awesome results. I was just wondering when using EFT does it take out any of the affects the sub has given to the brain? If I were able to completely remove resistance or negative feelings in my brain then subs like "attract your perfect lover" or " attract your perfect job" would manifest much faster because of this. Would appreciate your thoughts.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: If You Feel Enormous Resistance While Listening To Subliminals - Ampersnd - 10-07-2013

Hey Fonzy,

You are spot on; if you're not manifesting what you want, you are resisting "something". That something will likely pop up while you're listening to the tracks.

Watch the videos on the guy's channel; it isn't just the feeling, but the memories that cause the emotions to form in your mind, and your memories tend to form a structure ("I'm a failure" for example) that are validated by new experiences. That is just messing you up.

If you remove every obstacle that could get in the way, what would stop you? Since you have a clean slate after EFT, you can program your mind to whatever you want.

So use FasterEFT/EFT whenever you get negative emotions

RE: If You Feel Enormous Resistance While Listening To Subliminals - Artemis - 12-17-2013

This is amazing, thank you.

RE: If You Feel Enormous Resistance While Listening To Subliminals - Ampersnd - 12-17-2013

Note: by the way, I'm heavy into the Abraham-Hicks material at the moment; according to them, your emotional state (how you feel most of the time) is EVERYTHING on how your life turns out.

If you can use FasterEFT to loosen major emotional issue that you have and settle your minor grievances, and THEN guide your thoughts towards the most 'good-feeling' emotions that you can, your life will transform.

My understanding of goals and achievement has changed so much in the past 2 months it's ridiculous; I look forward to the next two months. I will probably post a video about it in my 'Alpha Male' journal in early 2014.

RE: If You Feel Enormous Resistance While Listening To Subliminals - Geodude - 02-06-2014

This thread is Geodude bait. lol.

FasterEFT or any effective releasing modality will clear the walls of resistance so that the subs go "straight to the dome."

Personally, that means that the subliminal will affect me much more profoundly than someone who doesn't tap.

In LTU 3.0, I noticed big results after 2-3 days. It's also been bringing up DEEP issues from my psyche.

I get a lot of questions on how to tap to get the subs to work better. The answer is to tap on yourself for everything that triggers you. Go through all of your traumatic memories and clear them all to zero. Your mind will become an open field to which you can now plant seeds of positive thought.

RE: If You Feel Enormous Resistance While Listening To Subliminals - Alpha Male mo - 02-14-2015

(02-06-2014, 01:02 PM)Geodude Wrote: This thread is Geodude bait. lol.

FasterEFT or any effective releasing modality will clear the walls of resistance so that the subs go "straight to the dome."

Personally, that means that the subliminal will affect me much more profoundly than someone who doesn't tap.

In LTU 3.0, I noticed big results after 2-3 days. It's also been bringing up DEEP issues from my psyche.

I get a lot of questions on how to tap to get the subs to work better. The answer is to tap on yourself for everything that triggers you. Go through all of your traumatic memories and clear them all to zero. Your mind will become an open field to which you can now plant seeds of positive thought.

Hey geodude, big fan of your post. I was curious if you would check this out and tell me what you think. Its a bwe that is suppose to release negativity inside and it doesn't have any script. I was wondering if you could check it out and see if EFt could work with this to produce faster effectiveness of the sub [edited as per rules]

Thanks

RE: If You Feel Enormous Resistance While Listening To Subliminals - Leo1990 - 02-15-2015

So I think of traumatizing events in my past? And then release them?

Can I get some additional instructions on what to do before I initiate the clearing...

Memories that have negative emotions?

RE: If You Feel Enormous Resistance While Listening To Subliminals - Alpha Male mo - 02-15-2015

(02-15-2015, 01:41 PM)LeoistheSun Wrote: So I think of traumatizing events in my past? And then release them?

Can I get some additional instructions on what to do before I initiate the clearing...

Memories that have negative emotions?

Just to make sure, are you replying to geodude or my reply ?