Subliminal Talk
Onward... - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Onward... (/Thread-Onward)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Onward... - stratos - 01-30-2014

for memory issues get your thyroid checked...i've seen a lot of worried people relieved when a bit of thyroid meds fixes the memory probs entirely!!

RE: Onward... - Patti - 01-30-2014

(01-30-2014, 10:46 AM)stratos Wrote: for memory issues get your thyroid checked...i've seen a lot of worried people relieved when a bit of thyroid meds fixes the memory probs entirely!!

Hmmm....interesting. I do have my thyroid checked every year but never knew memory could be linked to it.

RE: Onward... - Patti - 01-30-2014

This program is cleansing my soul today!

RE: Onward... - Patti - 02-03-2014

I've been at a standstill of sorts, if not regressing. I feel like I'm being shown things that I would like to feel better about myself and someone wants me to acknowledge that nothing has changed at all and nothing will. If that makes any sense.

RE: Onward... - Patti - 02-10-2014

Rough day to feel happy and fortunate...but I do! Thanks to this program!

RE: Onward... - Joronda - 02-11-2014

I started off using 3g subs (which are more gentle) to form a launching pad for more changes to occur. I had no idea what might be holding me back in life, so put several on loop and let them run all night whilst I was asleep and anytime during the day I was on my computer.

So by the time I was ready to try 4g, a few rough edges had been "dissolved" and I had become a believer.

I think Shannon's sub will snowball in efectiveness once you see evidence they are working.
Shannon provides some free ones to help everyone get stated.

Once you see the evidence, you can relax and just accept that change is manifesting in your life.
Nothing to fight, nothing to do, just turn the machine on and let it weave its magic over time.

RE: Onward... - Joronda - 02-11-2014

The older we get the bigger the Hard Drive Storage in our heads. A 10-year old can access her mind library quickly because there isn't many books in there YET. She could relive her whole life in her day dreams in one afternoon. A 90-year could daydream for days about what she did for the first 40 years - and those around her think she has dementia or alzeihmers. "She is on holiday" but didn't tell anyone.

If we are tired, pre-occupied or our mind is working subconsciously on conflict resolutions, then it can be easy for our mind to just hold a limited amount of things on the "table" in any one moment.

It won't remember names if it is not the highest priority "right now", but the names will come back later when you brain slows dow for a spell half an hour later.

RE: Onward... - Patti - 02-13-2014

Very true Joronda! Thanks for your insight!

I feel a slight shift happening. It's not huge and I don't want to make a deal of it, but it's there.

RE: Onward... - Patti - 02-17-2014

I feel there is something very deep and very painful that I'm trying to release, but the fear of releasing it is holding me back. As children we perceive things to be much bigger than we do as adults. I feel this is something from my childhood that if I experienced it as an adult, would not have the same impact. But possibly it is something I've been holding on to a long long time. I'm feeling both anxious in a nervous scared way and anxious in a way that I just want it to be over with. I'm not like many on this forum who actually have things that come up that they deal with. I mostly just have the emotional feelings that go with what ever is underlying in my subconscious when it releases itself. I can feel the fear of this in the pit of my stomach. On one side I have a fear of letting go of the fear and on the other I can't get rid of it fast enough.

RE: Onward... - Patti - 02-21-2014

I'm patiently waiting for the day that I wake up feeling energetic...

RE: Onward... - mat422 - 02-21-2014

Hey Patti, glad to see you're improving with these subliminals.

That fear of letting go of fear. Oh man, I can relate. It's quite the mind trap. The only time you realize you had nothing to fear is when you've actually transcended that fear of letting go. And then it's all so clear. But it takes a while sometimes and my best advice is to not push it. Baby steps. I found that the fear was slowly chipped away and I'd get a peak of the good things that would come about.

RE: Onward... - Patti - 02-21-2014

Thanks Mat! I do feel like I'm improving but more recently it feels like a very slow process. I'm about in the middle of my listening time with this sub, so I have a few more months to go. It's very strange because sometimes I feel like I've changed a lot and then other times I feel like I've not changed at all. Who knows? But at least I can say for sure that I put the time in! I'm just such a huge procrastinator and I always have been. More to the point, even lazy. And I feel like I'm so set in my ways, that I don't know if I'll ever get fully to where I would like to be. But I'll keep trying...

RE: Onward... - Patti - 03-08-2014

Nothing much going on these days. I've been listening now for a few months and I wanted to continue for another 2 or 3, but it feels like it has done all it can do. I am reading Journey of Souls which Shannon has suggested to someone else and am finding it a very interesting read. I'm most likely going to continue on this path and see if anything else transpires.

RE: Onward... - Patti - 03-09-2014

I have a suggestion and a question. I would to suggest that Shannon, you have a thread that the people of the forum would able to contact you with questions and/or concerns. I realize that you're very busy, but my feeling is that you're looked at like the subliminal god of this forum, and thus are the only one sometimes that can comfort people when they don't understand what's going on with themselves because of listening to your programs. You seem to have enough people in place to answer redundant questions or help people until you can get to them. Otherwise, we just have to wait until you possibly notice that we need your help. That being said I have a question.

I saw that LTU 3.1 was released. Since I'm about half way through this program, I am wondering if it would be worth it to buy the updated version? And also would it be ok to start using right away or should I wait until I finish this version? Thanks!