Subliminal Talk
Onward... - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Onward... (/Thread-Onward)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Onward... - Patti - 12-01-2013

(12-01-2013, 11:46 AM)Shannon Wrote: If you're having thoughts and dreams like that, a periodic refresher may be in order. Nonsmokers don't think like that, and the program is transitions you to being a nonsmoker internally and externally. Just remember. The key to being smoke free is... not smoking.

Do you think I should interrupt what I'm listening too now and use that one instead?

RE: Onward... - Shannon - 12-01-2013

Only if you think you are actually at risk for smoking if you don't. But I don't think you are. You're plenty strong to stay clear.

RE: Onward... - Patti - 12-03-2013

No it's not that strong of a risk. It's just a thought that comes up once in a while that I just don't think about. It just made me nervous because it felt like someone was trying to tell me something and usually I have an open mind and listen to such things but I wasn't sure if it wasn't just a resistance ploy. It didn't just happen with LTU, it also happened with ASC but may of happened whether I was listening to any program or not listening at all. If I'm still thinking about it in a few months after listening to this, I may then listen to stage 7 just to be on the safe side. I am still amazed at the amount of things that have happened in my life of the extremely stressful nature and I didn't lean on cigarette's to get me through.

RE: Onward... - Patti - 12-07-2013

I'm a couple of weeks in to listening to LTU's. Like other subs, there hasn't been anything especially noticeable that's changing. It's basically giving me an all around sense of well being. I was extremely tired but that's subsiding a little. The only real way I know it's working (other than I just know) is by the dreams I've been having. After going to an interpretation site, I found that either by the colors or what or who was in them, there's was something I feared, or some kind of a new beginning or some challenge I was trying to hurdle over. Sometimes I wish I knew what exactly I was struggling or doing well with, and sometimes I'm grateful to not know. Just so I keep dealing with the issues as they come up...

RE: Onward... - Patti - 01-16-2014

I'm really enjoying this sub! The first few weeks it seemed to be showing me how I interact with others and it was really quite enlightening. Not all that great but productive in as now I know and can help myself. What I say or how I say it, doesn't match how I hear it in my head. The way it comes out is in a much more criticizing way than I actually mean it. I've learned a lot about my self in these weeks. Some times I wish I could walk away from myself, lol but usually just walk away from the situation and try to regroup my thoughts. What's the point I'm trying to make. Why am I saying what I am saying. Why did it come out the way it did and how can I change that next time. That sort of thing. One great thing is that I don't beat myself up because of knowing it. I simply think about it and possibly how I could of gotten better at communicating what I wanted to say and move on. I do find myself thinking much more about what I'm saying without the words just falling out of mouth like I have no filter. Having no filter doesn't always turn out so good.

I had some very vivid dreams and have been reading and learning much about dream interpretation. There's so much that I didn't know or realize so it's been interesting. Not surprisingly, many of my dreams were about working on a fear, facing a fear or hurdle or dealing with a hardship and moving forward. This weeks I don't seem to be able to remember the dreams with any great detail but I wake up feeling very heavy emotionally. Not bad heavy, just that something is being worked on. I like that. But it's been hard to wake up. It's not that I'm tired but I feel like I just want to continue working on whatever it is working on.

The best part of this subliminal for me is the internal happy feeling I usually have. It has nothing to do with anything that's going on around me. There are still struggles and things that need to improve and things that are being worked on and worked out. But, those things don't effect my happy feeling because it comes from deep within myself. Love that!

RE: Onward... - Quote - 01-16-2014

(01-16-2014, 08:10 AM)Patti Wrote: I'm really enjoying this sub! The first few weeks it seemed to be showing me how I interact with others and it was really quite enlightening. Not all that great but productive in as now I know and can help myself. What I say or how I say it, doesn't match how I hear it in my head. The way it comes out is in a much more criticizing way than I actually mean it. I've learned a lot about my self in these weeks. Some times I wish I could walk away from myself, lol but usually just walk away from the situation and try to regroup my thoughts. What's the point I'm trying to make. Why am I saying what I am saying. Why did it come out the way it did and how can I change that next time. That sort of thing. One great thing is that I don't beat myself up because of knowing it. I simply think about it and possibly how I could of gotten better at communicating what I wanted to say and move on. I do find myself thinking much more about what I'm saying without the words just falling out of mouth like I have no filter. Having no filter doesn't always turn out so good.

I had some very vivid dreams and have been reading and learning much about dream interpretation. There's so much that I didn't know or realize so it's been interesting. Not surprisingly, many of my dreams were about working on a fear, facing a fear or hurdle or dealing with a hardship and moving forward. This weeks I don't seem to be able to remember the dreams with any great detail but I wake up feeling very heavy emotionally. Not bad heavy, just that something is being worked on. I like that. But it's been hard to wake up. It's not that I'm tired but I feel like I just want to continue working on whatever it is working on.

The best part of this subliminal for me is the internal happy feeling I usually have. It has nothing to do with anything that's going on around me. There are still struggles and things that need to improve and things that are being worked on and worked out. But, those things don't effect my happy feeling because it comes from deep within myself. Love that!

Hey Patti! Good to see that your feeling great!

So you feel that your emotions are being worked on, but in a very gentle way?

RE: Onward... - Patti - 01-16-2014

(01-16-2014, 06:46 PM)Quote Wrote:
(01-16-2014, 08:10 AM)Patti Wrote: I'm really enjoying this sub! The first few weeks it seemed to be showing me how I interact with others and it was really quite enlightening. Not all that great but productive in as now I know and can help myself. What I say or how I say it, doesn't match how I hear it in my head. The way it comes out is in a much more criticizing way than I actually mean it. I've learned a lot about my self in these weeks. Some times I wish I could walk away from myself, lol but usually just walk away from the situation and try to regroup my thoughts. What's the point I'm trying to make. Why am I saying what I am saying. Why did it come out the way it did and how can I change that next time. That sort of thing. One great thing is that I don't beat myself up because of knowing it. I simply think about it and possibly how I could of gotten better at communicating what I wanted to say and move on. I do find myself thinking much more about what I'm saying without the words just falling out of mouth like I have no filter. Having no filter doesn't always turn out so good.

Hey Patti! Good to see that your feeling great!

So you feel that your emotions are being worked on, but in a very gentle way?

Yes Quote, that's pretty much how I feel. The very cool thing is that I feel I am only at the tip of the beginning of some very good changes.

RE: Onward... - Shannon - 01-17-2014

So pleasing to see people getting the results I wanted from this program. :-)

RE: Onward... - Patti - 01-25-2014

I've been experiencing a heightened sensation to the sense of touch. It's very pleasant.

RE: Onward... - Patti - 01-26-2014

(01-17-2014, 04:12 AM)Shannon Wrote: So pleasing to see people getting the results I wanted from this program. :-)

I can only imagine how gratifying it must feel to help as many people as you do! What a great career choice!

RE: Onward... - Patti - 01-27-2014

It feels like this program is trying to change me. Have I ever mentioned before how much I dislike change?!

RE: Onward... - Shannon - 01-27-2014

It's not trying to change you, Patti. It's trying to convince you to make changes to yourself that will benefit you.

RE: Onward... - Patti - 01-28-2014

Thank you for the clarification Shannon.

Total exhaustion the last 2 weeks. Hard time getting up in the morning. I usually get up at 6:50 but when I don't have to, I will sleep till 10 or 11.

Total 180 on some financial issues towards the black. It not the end of all, other options just have to be made. But very different from how it has been. There are other financial things pending, that I hope don't get caught in this time frame.

Ate breakfast for the first time in a long time and used the treadmill last night for the first time in a long time. I feel the need to improve and stop procrastinating.

It's a strange feeling, but I feel both negative and positive at the same time. What the what??

RE: Onward... - Patti - 01-30-2014

I've been noticing some extreme short term memory loss. As we age, memory loss can be the norm but this seems to be very sudden and very pronounced. Yesterday, I went to my grandsons open house at school. One of the things I was doing there was checking out next years teachers. One I had already known the name of and the other I didn't. They have name tags outside the doors for each classroom. As I walked in I read the name, I was there for about 10 minutes, left and starting walking down the hallway and realized I forgot her name. So I went back to read it again. By the time I got home, about 10 minutes, I totally forgot it again.

Yesterday afternoon my daughter had reminded me that we have an appt this morning for her and she needs me to go with her, something I had known about for 2 weeks. Last night I totally made a another plan in my head of things I was going to do after dropping off my grandson at school. After that my daughter had asked me what time I wanted to leave tomorrow and all I could think was thankfully she mentioned it, cause I had totally forgotten!

I do believe I am a candidate for early dementia. I have forgotten things that were told to me in the past or even struggle with things I should know, like peoples names that I've known for a long time. I do whatever I can to try to help myself, but this seems so sudden that it scares me. I don't know if it has anything to do with the sub or not but it's what happening now.