Subliminal Talk
Onward... - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Onward... (/Thread-Onward)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Onward... - Patti - 10-01-2013

After the smoking sub, I took a very needed break from all the programs. When I stared listening again, I choose OFGS as per Shannon’s recommendations.

My goal this time was not to rush or push hard but to take my time with this one. The title alone had me a little nervous and I thought it would be somewhat hard for me. I even thought of listening in a different way…maybe listening for a week and taking the week-end off or listening for 32 days and taking a week off. This works in theory but not so much in actuality, which I’ll explain later.

But, we should start at the beginning. Ahhhh….yes, the first night. I remember it fondly like it was yesterday!!!!! This was without a doubt the best experience I’ve ever had from ANY subliminal program!

I’m guessing it happened because of me recently quitting smoking. For the entire night, I had an orgasmic feeling in my lungs. It felt like the black gunt was being washed away from the top of my lungs to the bottom. It was the most amazing feeling and I reiterate, it lasted the ENTIRE night! This feeling was in every dream (as I could actually see it being washed away) and whenever I woke up.

When I awoke in the morning I thought, YES please, I’ll have another! lol Extraordinary!

Now, I don’t really mean orgasmic in the sense that you all think…sort of! I can give you another scenario of how I mean it, so you’ll understand better. I am the type of person that gets cold to the bone if I’m outside for a long time. I usually start wearing thermals mid fall lol. Anyway, if I had been to one of my boys football games or anywhere cold like an ice-hockey rink, I would come home and immediately get into our hot tub. And I would always say it was like an orgasm for my skin lol. It felt exceptional good. So, not a sexual orgasm but along those same lines.

I never had that feeling again but it was what kept me listening as long as I did, with hopes it would return. Not even gonna lie!

So I decided not to stop listening for the week-ends, but by the time I got to 32 days I started to feel that familiar edginess or uncomfortable feelings I would always usually feel for any program around this time. After the stop smoking debacle that I had just gone through, I said, oh no no no, I’m not going there again! So I thought I’d be nice to myself and stop listening for a week. Well, guess what? There was no pain or discomfort with this at all, but my brain felt like a computer that had information downloading at a very high speed 24/7 for 3 days, and there was nothing I could about it but let it happen. It was the weirdest feeling ever.

I haven’t restarted that program yet and honestly not looking forward to doing so. Shannon mention on Mat’s page that he was improving that sub but all I heard was he was making it stronger lol, so I opted out of that one (don’t even think Shannon done anything yet) and during the last sale, bought Overcome Fear only without the Shame and Guilt. Maybe taking one issue at a time will be kinder to me lol fingers crossed.

Anyway, I’ve moved onto a different sub, which I will update everyone on sometime soon. Right now, I have so much to do and have to get off of the comp!!! lol

RE: Onward... - Quote - 10-01-2013

I know exactly what you mean with the orgasmic feelings!

It feels warm and fuzzy in the chest, and it is a very welcome feeling!

I get that too, listening to AF

RE: Onward... - Shannon - 10-04-2013

OGSF is a complex issue to tackle, because I have to find a way to trigger release without making it consciously uncomfortable. So far have not been able t find time to work on that.

RE: Onward... - Quote - 10-04-2013

I don't know what others think, but unless the "discomfort" is to the extent of having a heart attack or something dangerous like that, I think it's perfectly fine to feel uncomfortable when releasing and dealing with negatives.

It is also helpful in the sense that when I encounter bad situations in future, I know that experiencing such feelings to get it out of my system (whether by myself or using subs) is a normal process. In fact I'm learning a lot just listening to the subs (I'm on AF now)

If the "discomfort" is due to resistance rather than correctly releasing the bad emotions, then I suggest to help fellow users learn how to overcome that resistance.

RE: Onward... - Shannon - 10-04-2013

Dealing with the thorn in your foot is painful, but ultimately better than not dealing with it. This was discovered in a literal sense by my uncle, who stepped on a spike from a palm tree and had it work it's way entirely into his foot through his natural movements, because he refused to pull it out while he could. For years his foot was bearable - although how I don't know - until at one point he had to have surgery to remove the spike.

Years of pain, and the cost and risk of surgery, because he didn't pull it out in the first place.

OGSF and OF are going to pull the thorn out. And yes, it may be uncomfortable to deal with. But I'd like to make it as painless as possible. Healing doesn't necessarily need to be painful to take place. And you catch more flies with honey, as the saying goes. My ultimate goal is to help as many people as possible.

RE: Onward... - Quote - 10-05-2013

If I knew I had a thorn I would for sure pull it out.
But if I didn't manage to completely pull it out and I didn't know there's still a little left there, then I wouldn't do anything, thinking "everything's ok".

Until of course I met your products I knew I could pull these invisible thorns out. I'm glad that your products exist.

Quote: My ultimate goal is to help as many people as possible
Thank you Shannon. Your efforts are very admirable. Smile

RE: Onward... - Patti - 10-07-2013

Quote, I don’t know if you’re inferring to me when you’re talking about what you call resistance and I call a bump. But because I’m getting a strong feeling that I sound like a whiney whimpy person coming through the other end of this computer, I’m gonna give you and anyone else who cares to read this, a little insight into my last year and half and a little before.

This is going to be somewhat long, so if you don’t have time, don’t read it now. It’s also gonna be a bit choppy because certain things over-lap and I’m not a writer, just someone trying to get a book of stories out. lol

I’ve lived in my home for 22 years. It’s our fifth house and I told my husband that when the kids started school, we were done moving. And even though he was fine with that, (he loves change, me not so much), I always knew he’d want to move at some point…well, that point arrived. Needless to say, I wasn’t happy but at the same time, I knew it was something he needed and basically, it was his turn.

But this simple fact of it being his turn and me doing the right thing for us, didn’t necessarily make it ok in mind. I tried to be ok with it but it was really unsettling for me. It’s were my kids grew up, blah blah blah,, it’s my home…

I don’t remember which sub I was listening to at this time….but it was a bump for me.

Five years before this, my youngest of four was getting ready to graduate school and I was thinking it would be a great time for me to out there in the working world. It was a scary thought too because I’d been a stay at home mom forever but at this point in my life, it was something that I really think I needed and was looking forward too….but more needed.

At this time, my oldest daughter was a sophomore in college and she had and uh oh and long story short, I have an amazingly wonderful grandson, whom I absolutely adore. He lives mostly with us now, but that wasn’t always the case. Even though she didn’t want to marry the father (and I certainly didn’t want that if she didn’t), a few months after he was born they bought a house together. Pretty much about 6 months after they were dating, they were a train wreck waiting to happen! So needless to say, I was slightly concerned about them moving out of here and into their own house, but that’s what was needed to happen. However, outta sight doesn’t mean outta mind for me and my worrying was endless.

AT THIS SAME TIME, I don’t remember what the fight was about (probably drinking), but my husband and I got into an argument with our youngest daughter, which resulted in her throwing her house key on the dining room table and saying, I’m out! And she moves in with her boyfriend, the next state over.

So now I have both of my baby girls out on the street! And not alone, one of them has my grandson (whom I instantly fell in love with when he was born), and I’m in no way certain that either parent is capable! Sleep is over-rated....

The guy my youngest daughter moves in with, I can’t say I dislike but life handed him a crappy deal and thus he hated him mom. I’m not even saying she didn’t deserve his hatred but I knew from the many conversations that I had with him, that he was very emotional distraught and it was only a matter of time before he went over the edge, now taking my daughter with him. As a parent, one of hardest things I had to learn was to let things run their course because my kids are no different from anyone else’s and they need to learn things for themselves. Internally, I’m dyeing....

As expected, that relationship went crazily wrong and ended with her moving in with my oldest daughter, her boyfriend and my grandson. Cause God forbid she come home…

That lasted about a year, when I find out that the boyfriend of my oldest daughter is now becoming somewhat abusive towards my daughter. Many nights my husband and I are pretty much pacing and passing each other like walking worry machines. Until the night came, that she called and said, can we come home? Okedokee! I said to my husband, you’ve had a few beers, I’ll drive….LET’S GO! They had all been drinking so no one else was driving!

Soooooooo, now we have everyone safe and sound back at home, my oldest daughter and grandson in their rooms in the basement, my youngest daughter back in her room and my two sons nicely squished back to their room together, with it being the smallest room in the house and now they’re bigger and older in bunk beds lol. It’s fine…

IN THE SAME TIME FRAME, my oldest son can’t seem to get it through his thick head that mommy and daddy don’t want parties at our house anymore, whether we’re home and/or especially when we’re not! He’s then 20 and had been working since he graduated high school at our family business…opted out of college which was fine. Being his secretary/treasurer I had put away a nice amount of his money and put it in a CD so he couldn’t spend it. My husband said, either he moves out or I’m gonna kill him! Alrighty then. This is my son that basically (<---overly used word in my stories), that I needed to chew his food for him to be able to survive! Who was gonna make sure he wasn’t drinking and driving? He wasn’t even legal!!! Who was gonna make sure he was wearing his seat belt? Getting up for work on time? Eating? Brushing his teeth for God’s sake????

Internally, I’m yet again, dieing. BUT, I push through and we find him a lovely town home that needs a little work and fits his budget that is in the next town over from us.

At this time, I need to pause because I need to go and run some errands. Please don’t post any replies as I’m not even close to being done….and I’m glossing over things for the most part. But I hope you’re getting somewhat of a feel for my life…

To be continued…

RE: Onward... - Quote - 10-07-2013

Quote:Quote, I don’t know if you’re inferring to me when you’re talking about what you call resistance and I call a bump.

No I wasn't. It was reply to Shannon's comments about OGSF and triggering release. Sorry I should have quoted Shannon's post in my reply.

RE: Onward... - Patti - 10-08-2013

Oh ok. No need to continue with my stories then. My point was that everyone who starts using these programs are at a different emotional stability level. I never realized how emotionally spent I was until I started using them. As a parent, you just keep going everyday, doing what you need to do. When I started using these programs, it kind of drained my resolve and I felt like I had to build it back up. Luckily for me, I'm feeling stronger everyday, and I'm so happy that I stuck with them. But you have to know yourself and what you can deal with. I wouldn't push my self in exercise to the point of pain and I don't think it's a good idea to push yourself with these programs to the point of feeling emotionally handicapped. There's discomfort and then there's over the top but that doesn't necessarily mean you're gonna have a heart attack. Everyone has their own individual limit and times when they may have to take a breather.

I feel that Shannon needs to know exactly how these programs work, whether it be bad or good, easy or hard, comfortable or uncomfortable. It's the only way he knows how to upgrade or update his programs. And if people make comments like yours, there may be other people who won't be honest with him because they're afraid of being critisized about being weak. And no one wants to feel that way! Thank your lucky stars that you are basically having an easier time with them.

As far as OGSF, I would absolutely love if Shannon could figure out a way to make it less uncomfortable. I believe this program contains help that can deal with issues that most of us all have and if it's possible to listen to it before any other program, could potential make other programs so much easier and smoother.

RE: Onward... - stratos - 10-08-2013

I wonder if the human brain is even capable of releasing trapped GSF without experiencing some discomfort. There's a reason we store it in our body, tighten our muscles and trap it in there - we're not in an environment where we feel safe or conditioned to release it. Society and family teach us to be repressed. Acceptance and faith in a content future seem to speed up the process dramatically, though, instead of further resistance and a belief that there's something wrong with experiencing those feelings.

RE: Onward... - Patti - 10-08-2013

Hmmm...interesting! So, Shannon not only needs to figure out how we can release these uncomfortable emotions that we've sucked down because they made us feel so uncomfortable, but also how to deal with news ones, so we don't feel the need to suck them down in the first place, to have to be released later. We need to learn how to deal with these emotions in a healthy way the first time around so they aren't so emotionally painful maybe? And we won't feel the need to push them away. But also keeping the productive side of why these emotions exist in the first place.

I have no idea what the human brain is capable of, probably much more than we could even wrap our heads around to understand. The only thing I know for sure is that if it's possible, Shannon will find the way!

RE: Onward... - Quote - 10-08-2013

(10-08-2013, 04:17 AM)Patti Wrote: When I started using these programs, it kind of drained my resolve and I felt like I had to build it back up. Luckily for me, I'm feeling stronger everyday, and I'm so happy that I stuck with them.

Patti I can totally understand how you feel! I realised too that some of the resolve I've built have disappeared for some of the problems I encountered previously, and I have to face it again with a different approach.

I think the program encourages us to attack the root of the issue rather than just treat the symptoms (which was what I found to be true in my case).

RE: Onward... - Patti - 10-10-2013

After I took another needed break, I started listening to Deep Gratitude and Appreciation. This sub is a gem! I thoroughly enjoyed this program until the later effects, even though I had no problem with per say, my busy life style did, so I had to stop listening to it.

This program brought me an extreme amount of peace. It smoothed out some very ruffled edges that I had acquired over the last year. The one huge effect that was unexpected (as there’s always one or two things that happen that have nothing to do with the title), was that my communication skills skyrocketed. I’ve had some of the best conversations during this time than I've ever had. Talks flowed easy. People were receptive to anything I said. I felt that even in situations where I was disciplining or explaining a better way to do something, it all came out perfectly and was received with gratefulness and understanding. I kept thinking, what if everyone in the world listened to this at the same time?! Wow! And this little babies only 3G…can’t even imagine how it’ll be when it gets upgraded! I’ll be the first in line haha.

Within that good conversation, came the best for me. Even though words were flowing easily between myself and my kids (huge blessing there) (<----is that breaking rule number 4?) I think because (by default) my husband was listening too (even though he doesn’t really think he is lol) and we had some really great conversations that were very overdue and also said and heard exceptionally well! It truly opened up new doors!

But alas, it had to come to end…well, the listening to this sub anyway. For about the last 3 weeks of listening (I listened for about 2 months), I started to feel what I’d call very contented. Extremely contented even! I took this happily for as long as possible because I felt I deserved it after some of the horrible days I’d gone through the previous year. I absolutely had no problem what so ever playing computer games for 5 hours at a time. Haha But unfortunately for me, when I leave things go in my life, they just expand and I’m making more work for myself in the long run.

I missed it the second I stopped listening to it lol, but I had to move on.

I’m now listening to ASC 5g. The 5g alone should stir things up. Let’s see where this takes me...

RE: Onward... - smoothsam - 10-10-2013

(10-10-2013, 07:47 AM)Patti Wrote: After I took another needed break, I started listening to Deep Gratitude and Appreciation. This sub is a gem! I thoroughly enjoyed this program until the later effects, even though I had no problem with per say, my busy life style did, so I had to stop listening to it.

This program brought me an extreme amount of peace. It smoothed out some very ruffled edges that I had acquired over the last year. The one huge effect that was unexpected (as there’s always one or two things that happen that have nothing to do with the title), was that my communication skills skyrocketed. I’ve had some of the best conversations during this time than I've ever had. Talks flowed easy. People were receptive to anything I said. I felt that even in situations where I was disciplining or explaining a better way to do something, it all came out perfectly and was received with gratefulness and understanding. I kept thinking, what if everyone in the world listened to this at the same time?! Wow! And this little babies only 3G…can’t even imagine how it’ll be when it gets upgraded! I’ll be the first in line haha.

Within that good conversation, came the best for me. Even though words were flowing easily between myself and my kids (huge blessing there) (<----is that breaking rule number 4?) I think because (by default) my husband was listening too (even though he doesn’t really think he is lol) and we had some really great conversations that were very overdue and also said and heard exceptionally well! It truly opened up new doors!

But alas, it had to come to end…well, the listening to this sub anyway. For about the last 3 weeks of listening (I listened for about 2 months), I started to feel what I’d call very contented. Extremely contented even! I took this happily for as long as possible because I felt I deserved it after some of the horrible days I’d gone through the previous year. I absolutely had no problem what so ever playing computer games for 5 hours at a time. Haha But unfortunately for me, when I leave things go in my life, they just expand and I’m making more work for myself in the long run.

I missed it the second I stopped listening to it lol, but I had to move on.

I’m now listening to ASC 5g. The 5g alone should stir things up. Let’s see where this takes me...

That's awesome. I want to do deep gratitude and appreciation. I am waiting for it to be upgraded to 4G. Your posts about this sub has answered most of my questions that I was going to ask. Thank you!