Subliminal Talk
Alpha Male 5.0 and Long Term Relationship (LTR) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Alpha Male 5.0 and Long Term Relationship (LTR) (/Thread-Alpha-Male-5-0-and-Long-Term-Relationship-LTR)

Alpha Male 5.0 and Long Term Relationship (LTR) - txi0m - 09-28-2013

First I want to apologize if this question mirrors similar questions previously asked. I read multiple threads/sources on the product and attempted to search beforehand, yet my questions are still lingering.

I have a Long Term Relationship. I understand the general consensus may be "So what! It's an Alpha Male program!". In my experience I am very reactive to subliminals, and over a year ago I used them to develop inner game, alpha male mind, and fast seduction. I've tried to use programs to sort out procrastination and motivation issues but had very limited success.

In testing the free confidence subliminal offered, this has been far more noticeable than the programs I used in the past by other companies, and as such it grabbed my attention. Furthermore, the Alpha Male program contains numerous benefits I would like to see manifested in my life. I need motivation and a drive for success. I need to, once again, be able to handle social pressure with minimal effort.

My decline in Alpha Male attitude happened after I had broken up with my girlfriend sometime this year. Her behavior was just too vindictive, and she was a bit too clingy so I called it off. After a few weeks I realized that I made a pretty stupid choice. A girl I came into contact with that I was thinking about pursuing was ridiculously unattractive in comparison. I'm not a guy who has a desire to play the field, at least for sex anyway. However so far in life, I have found that playing the field (flirting with friends, building rapport) has been great for my confidence.

I ended up getting back together with my girlfriend (been about 2 years together) and many logical factors are telling me this is where I need to be. I'm not jumping the gun on any rings, but I feel that right now it's right. My behavior is the only thing that is wrong-- I became too needy, too nervous, fell into mild depression.

Depression went away with the first couple of days using the confidence program. I knew if I kept it up, she would lose all interest in me completely. But I can't be cruel either, and I suppose for this reason AM5 Stage 3 worries me. The girl is of asian descent as well (culture and appearance), so there are unique dos and don'ts within. I have been studying her language and culture for over 4 years now, so fortunately I'm not oblivious to those things.

I'm sorry for such a long post, but bottom line is I have a Long Term Relationship, and I can't be persuaded otherwise about it. That is, unless her behavior takes a very bad turn.

My biggest concern is, how intense is this program? I assume it MUST depend on the individual in question, and perhaps it's harder for someone who goes from complete beta behavior to alpha. But what about someone who has been learning and trying to live the alpha way for 2-3 years?

And I realize it's 32 days per stage, but if someone very receptive to subliminals listens, is there a "fast track" of any sort? I feel like listening to each stage in order on repeat could have benefit, but I know it's strictly NOT what the instructions say. I'm just trying to find a way to make this program fit my needs, and the results already fit 90-95% of them.

I do understand listening in an unsupported order will not be a fair reflection of the intended product, and I will not pass harsh criticism for any decision to not follow the suggested route. These subliminals are of unbelievable quality-- the last thing I want to do is bash anything.

RE: Alpha Male 5.0 and Long Term Relationship (LTR) - Shannon - 09-28-2013

Hello, txi0m.

AM5 is an intense program, and AM6 will be several times moreso. It does depend on the individual in question, of course, and it will depend on where you are starting from. However, AM5/6 will rip out by the roots all your weaknesses and negatives with regards to alpha-ness, even if you didn't know they were there.

AM5/6 IS the fast track. This is the fastest, most powerful, most complete way to alpha there is. You can only change so fast. If you want faster, you'll have to use AM6, but you still need to spend 6 months doing it the first time. There is no other way, and attempting other ways will cause problems and fail. The program is designed specifically to be used as the instructions dictate, so either use it properly or not at all.

Even if you are pretty ure you're most of the way there already, the process of getting there needs to be done in specific steps and stages to get there without causing problems. It's like trying to jump from pressing 200 pounds to 500 pounds, "because I'm almost there anyway". You'll cause problems for yourself, and you might not even know you're doing it until it's too late. Trust me, you want to do this according to the directions.

If you're in a long term relationship, you don't need to worry about upsetting your girl, just be mindful of her feelings and what is appropriate for manners according to her culture. It may be that you want to do XYZ, but you always have the choice.

If you are not willing to, or for some reason believe that you cannot, use the program according to the instructions, then don't use it.

RE: Alpha Male 5.0 and Long Term Relationship (LTR) - FREAK4LIFE - 10-14-2013

(09-28-2013, 08:28 PM)Shannon Wrote: Hello, txi0m.

AM5 is an intense program, and AM6 will be several times moreso. It does depend on the individual in question, of course, and it will depend on where you are starting from. However, AM5/6 will rip out by the roots all your weaknesses and negatives with regards to alpha-ness, even if you didn't know they were there.

AM5/6 IS the fast track. This is the fastest, most powerful, most complete way to alpha there is. You can only change so fast. If you want faster, you'll have to use AM6, but you still need to spend 6 months doing it the first time. There is no other way, and attempting other ways will cause problems and fail. The program is designed specifically to be used as the instructions dictate, so either use it properly or not at all.

Even if you are pretty ure you're most of the way there already, the process of getting there needs to be done in specific steps and stages to get there without causing problems. It's like trying to jump from pressing 200 pounds to 500 pounds, "because I'm almost there anyway". You'll cause problems for yourself, and you might not even know you're doing it until it's too late. Trust me, you want to do this according to the directions.

If you're in a long term relationship, you don't need to worry about upsetting your girl, just be mindful of her feelings and what is appropriate for manners according to her culture. It may be that you want to do XYZ, but you always have the choice.

If you are not willing to, or for some reason believe that you cannot, use the program according to the instructions, then don't use it.

I am being a bit too forward here Shannon, but you writing this here:

"However, AM5/6 will rip out by the roots all your weaknesses and negatives with regards to alpha-ness, even if you didn't know they were there."

Does it mean it will beat the bitch inside of me into a pulp? cuz that is what I want!

Thanks for the insight!

RE: Alpha Male 5.0 and Long Term Relationship (LTR) - DGamer - 10-14-2013

Sup txi0m, enjoyed your reviews back at PT. I think I started in a similar state with you, already trying to live the alpha way before I did AM5. I DID NOT find AM5 intense. However, it has still changed my life in a real positive way and it would be the number one program I would recommend to you.

Trust Shannon and do it for 32 days each, the subconscious and the conscious aren't the same thing. The fact that the needy behavior pops up despite you knowing better probably means that you need the full thing anyway.

Nothing wrong with staying in your LTR while doing it, but I'll warn you, it may break you up. Not because you'll cheat on her or some other bullshit, but simply because you may not accept her bullshit or find her good enough.

RE: Alpha Male 5.0 and Long Term Relationship (LTR) - Shannon - 10-14-2013

Quote:I am being a bit too forward here Shannon, but you writing this here:

"However, AM5/6 will rip out by the roots all your weaknesses and negatives with regards to alpha-ness, even if you didn't know they were there."

Does it mean it will beat the bitch inside of me into a pulp? cuz that is what I want!

Thanks for the insight!

If you like, you can imagine boot camp. You go in, and they take you from what you were to what they need you to be. Not everyone goes in the same, but everyone comes out military.

AM is like boot camp. Not everyone comes out the other side at the same level of progress, but 98%+ of everyone who uses it properly makes progress.

DGamer said it wasn't intense for him. Some people find it so intense they cannot finish it. It depends, like boot camp, on where you are when you start. If you're the 98 pound weakling, you'll have further to go in basic before the military will accept you. If you're already a body builder, that aspect will be very easy.

The goal is not to "beat the bitch inside of you to a pulp", but bring it to non-bitch mode. It may certainly feel like Fight Club for some people... but harming you isn't the goal. Wink