Subliminal Talk
My Journey to Become Real Man - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: My Journey to Become Real Man (/Thread-My-Journey-to-Become-Real-Man)

My Journey to Become Real Man - bowowkerpow - 09-28-2013

Hi Guys

My name is Oki Smile
I am 20 years old, and i came from indonesian. AM 5.0 is my first subliminal shop product that i used, I've tried other products but I did not get the results.

first of all, i planned to listen every stage for 32 days daily, i listen it every day while sleeping, and listening for 8-10 hours. i'll run AM 5.0 twice,then i'll listen another subliminal like WM.

so : AM 5.0 > Break for 2-4 weeks > AM 5.0 > Refresher > Break for 2-4 weeks > WM > SM.

I always using Stereo speakers, logitech Z110, and i always listen the trickling sound (ocean surf).

Another thing that I do is :

# Pick up : i do it every day daily until the end of the year 2013, after that i will more focusing on improves my social cirle. i dot because i want to improves my social skills, confident, and my communication skills, that's why i never get her number, but i give my number sometimes if the girls are fun and make me have a good time Smile.

# Read A Book : the book i read is "How To Become Alpha Male" By john alexander, and another materials who focusing on improving character, not how to get a girls.

# Socialize : i join some community, and hangout more often with my friends.

# Affirmation : I write down some positive, i say it in front of the mirror, and i always do self talk when i have a time like when i take a bath, on my way to my school, when i waiting something,etc.

PS : i updated journal each i finnished the stage.

# Stage 1
1-4 weeks : I didn't feel any big changes, i still feel the same, or maybe the changes did happen but i didn't realize. but something happen in this stage, like :

- When i picking up girls, i become more confident, more relax and calm when i talking with the girls, and i do not really care when i got rejection ( i don't know this effect from AM 5.0 or from my pick up habbit)

- I become easily upset and very disturbed by people who make me wait, the people who are always late, and the people are arrogant and always show off.

- i more arguing with my mom, because i hate a messy house, so right now i reduce the communication with my mother, so we don't have

# Stage 2
is in the process (19th day)

RE: My Journey to Become Real Man - Shannon - 09-28-2013

Did you not read the instructions, or did you decide I don't know what I'm talking about when I specify 32 days per stage? I'm not sure why we're getting so many people lately just deciding to pick a random number and use each stage for that many days, but the instructions are very specific because the program is designed specifically to be used 32 days per stage and 8-21 hours per day. I strongly suggest you follow that exactly.

RE: My Journey to Become Real Man - bowowkerpow - 09-29-2013

(09-28-2013, 08:12 PM)Shannon Wrote: Did you not read the instructions, or did you decide I don't know what I'm talking about when I specify 32 days per stage? I'm not sure why we're getting so many people lately just deciding to pick a random number and use each stage for that many days, but the instructions are very specific because the program is designed specifically to be used 32 days per stage and 8-21 hours per day. I strongly suggest you follow that exactly.

i'm sorry shannon, i think i've made a mistake for deciding that,because i read some people journal that they listen for 40 days.
what should i do for now? should i re-start from stage 1 ? or should i continue my process now but with 32 days each stage ??