Subliminal Talk
My Journal of AM 5.0 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: My Journal of AM 5.0 (/Thread-My-Journal-of-AM-5-0)

My Journal of AM 5.0 - kenji20th - 09-26-2013

hi all...

i am "kenji" of course not my real name, but you can call me that...

i am from Indonesia, still fresh, good looking, 19 years old, and wanna write a journal about this-very-sacred-subliminal-ever , maybe...Big Grin

today is September 27th 2013 when i write this, so...hmmmm...

first of all...

this is my weapon...Tongue

- Subliminal : Alpha Male 5.0 [of course]

- Speaker : PSP (playstation portable) and my speaker from PC (don't know the brand, but i've been used it since 7-8 years ago Cool )

- Time to use = when i sleep (i sleep on 10 P.M. until 4 A.M.) + just few hours when i fully wake up...

this is the 1st stage and i don't know how long i'll use it (maybe 32 days or longer , i don't know)...

that's it for now...

i will "try" Big Grin to update it everyday (if i have little time and not too lazy)

oh yeah i forgot one thing...

the GOAL...

i don't know about my goal, but i hope i can achieve MAXIMUM benefit from this thing...Big Grin

peace out...

Cool :angel: Cool

Journal October 2 2013

I just realize this thing happened to me today...

i don't know for sure but, you can see, on the facebook page, there are "people you may know" section, that consists of few facebook profile pages...

the special thing is, that section give me some beautiful profile facebook of girls ...Tongue

yeah that's it for now...

Journal October 10th 2013

Maybe since last week, my emotional always on high level, I always wanna mad at something small problem...

Must be patient...

RE: My Journal of AM 5.0 - Shannon - 09-26-2013

Quote:this is the 1st stage and i don't know how long i'll use it (maybe 32 days or longer , i don't know)...

I would think that following the instructions on how to use it would be the best way to achieve maximum results with it. I mean, that is why I wrote them. So you could know how to get the best results. And according to the directions, you use AM for 32 days per stage exactly, unless you miss days, which you should never do.

RE: My Journal of AM 5.0 - kenji20th - 09-27-2013

(09-26-2013, 07:55 PM)Shannon Wrote:
Quote:this is the 1st stage and i don't know how long i'll use it (maybe 32 days or longer , i don't know)...

I would think that following the instructions on how to use it would be the best way to achieve maximum results with it. I mean, that is why I wrote them. So you could know how to get the best results. And according to the directions, you use AM for 32 days per stage exactly, unless you miss days, which you should never do.

ok then... i'll do it for 32 days Shannon...

RE: My Journal of AM 5.0 - Fonzy3 - 09-28-2013

Welcome to the forum kenji20th. Looking forward to see the results of this program as i'm sure you are too. All the best.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: My Journal of AM 5.0 - kenji20th - 09-30-2013

(09-28-2013, 10:43 AM)Fonzy3 Wrote: Welcome to the forum kenji20th. Looking forward to see the results of this program as i'm sure you are too. All the best.

Thanks

Fonzy

thanks dude...All the best

RE: My Journal of AM 5.0 - kenji20th - 10-02-2013

Journal October 2 2013

I just realize this thing happened to me today...

i don't know for sure but, you can see, on the facebook page, there are "people you may know" section, that consists of few facebook profile pages...

the special thing is, that section give me some beautiful profile facebook of girls ...Tongue

RE: My Journal of AM 5.0 - kenji20th - 10-10-2013

Journal October 10th 2013

Maybe since last week, my emotional always on high level, I always wanna mad at something small problem...

Must be patient...