Subliminal Talk
Stop Smoking Forever ! - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Stop Smoking Forever ! (/Thread-Stop-Smoking-Forever)

Pages: 1 2

Stop Smoking Forever ! - FREAK4LIFE - 09-26-2013

Hello indigo team,

I did not receive the instructions for the new Stop Smoking Forever program.

Any help from you guys would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

RE: Stop Smoking Forever ! - Shannon - 09-26-2013

http://subliminal-shop.com/stop-smoking-forever-instructions/

These instructions are originally for Version 5 or 6, which are six stage set. Version 7 is single stage, so it is its own cravings destroyer on top of everything else. The core instructions are valid for it too, so just apply to your version what makes sense. We are working on getting the instructions up to date again.

RE: Stop Smoking Forever ! - FREAK4LIFE - 09-30-2013

(09-26-2013, 06:06 PM)Shannon Wrote: http://subliminal-shop.com/stop-smoking-forever-instructions/

These instructions are originally for Version 5 or 6, which are six stage set. Version 7 is single stage, so it is its own cravings destroyer on top of everything else. The core instructions are valid for it too, so just apply to your version what makes sense. We are working on getting the instructions up to date again.

May I know the expected date for the new instructions to be made available on the website?

Thanks!

RE: Stop Smoking Forever ! - Shannon - 09-30-2013

The expected date is approximate. "Very soon". I'm looking at how to do that, but the new system is a bit confusing for me. Otherwise it'd have been done yesterday. I have made a note of it for tomorrow.

I'll post a copy of what I have here as well.

[attachment=98]

RE: Stop Smoking Forever ! - FREAK4LIFE - 10-27-2013

(09-30-2013, 03:30 PM)Shannon Wrote: The expected date is approximate. "Very soon". I'm looking at how to do that, but the new system is a bit confusing for me. Otherwise it'd have been done yesterday. I have made a note of it for tomorrow.

I'll post a copy of what I have here as well.

Shannon, what does 8+ hours mean exactly because everybody seems to be posting 8+ hours all over the website in different threads?

Thanks.

RE: Stop Smoking Forever ! - Shannon - 10-28-2013

Minimum usage per day is 8 hours. Maximum is 21. Recommended is 12-16, as befits your personal response.

RE: Stop Smoking Forever ! - FREAK4LIFE - 01-11-2014

(10-28-2013, 01:15 PM)Shannon Wrote: Minimum usage per day is 8 hours. Maximum is 21. Recommended is 12-16, as befits your personal response.

Hello people, Whats happening? Ok I finally have my ears healed and have been listening to the Stop Smoking sub with OGSF added to it.

I have been listening to the sub for about 10 days straight now and for 8 hours a during the night during sleepy time.

I have noticed the following:

- much happier than I have ever felt in my life. don't know how to explain it but a lot of junk I feel I had been carrying around has suddenly been slapped out of me.

- more calmer in social situations and being out in public generally.other people are feeling nervous around for some reason and I don't even know why that is happening. I thought I was the only one with nerves and shit!

- the number of cigarettes currently is somewhere between a pack a day to about 22 cigarettes. the cravings are there but they are not as crazy as before. Before the number of cigarettes I smoked during the day was a lot more than 22 sometimes 30 or even two packs a day.

- just being happy being alive!

- my face that was always tensed up that made people scared or look away in horror has loosened to the point where I have to frown consciously to remember how I had held my face for two longs years.

I have been listening to this sub which is on my iPhone5 connected to SLEEP PHONES during the night.

Anybody else doing it the same way as me? Is it effective that way ? Are you guys seeing results, tell me as I need to know if I am doing anything wrong here?

I would use speakers that I bought before but my ear ringing sort of came about because of those even those they are supposed to be really good speakers.

Shannon, I have been using the subs for 8 hours a night. Should I maybe increase my usage time to longer than 8? Like 8 hours during the day as well because I know I can manage that but I don't know about 21 hours as I am only using the sleep phones and not the previous speakers that I had bought before.

RE: Stop Smoking Forever ! - Spiral - 01-11-2014

Happy to see your progress! You thinking about starting a journal?

RE: Stop Smoking Forever ! - Shannon - 01-11-2014

(01-11-2014, 09:17 AM)FREAK4LIFE Wrote:
(10-28-2013, 01:15 PM)Shannon Wrote: Minimum usage per day is 8 hours. Maximum is 21. Recommended is 12-16, as befits your personal response.

Hello people, Whats happening? Ok I finally have my ears healed and have been listening to the Stop Smoking sub with OGSF added to it.

I have been listening to the sub for about 10 days straight now and for 8 hours a during the night during sleepy time.

- much happier than I have ever felt in my life. don't know how to explain it but a lot of junk I feel I had been carrying around has suddenly been slapped out of me.

- more calmer in social situations and being out in public generally.other people are feeling nervous around for some reason and I don't even know why that is happening. I thought I was the only one with nerves and shit!

- the number of cigarettes currently is somewhere between a pack a day to about 22 cigarettes. the cravings are there but they are not as crazy as before. Before the number of cigarettes I smoked during the day was a lot more than 22 sometimes 30 or even two packs a day.

- my face that was always tensed up that made people scared or look away in horror has loosened to the point where I have to frown consciously to remember how I had held my face for two longs years.

I have been listening to this sub which is on my iPhone5 connected to SLEEP PHONES during the night.

Anybody else doing it the same way as me? Is it effective that way ? Are you guys seeing results, tell me as I need to know if I am doing anything wrong here?

I would use speakers that I bought before but my ear ringing sort of came about because of those even those they are supposed to be really good speakers.

Shannon, I have been using the subs for 8 hours a night. Should I maybe increase my usage time to longer than 8? Like 8 hours during the day as well because I know I can manage that but I don't know about 21 hours as I am only using the sleep phones and not the previous speakers that I had bought before.

I suggest that:

1. You only use SSF by itself, as it is designed to be used alone.
2. You don't do anything that will lead to expectations being put on you, by yourself or others (such as keeping a journal of progress). Conscious response to expectations tends to work against the success of the program, especially the expectations of others. Just let it go, use it and forget about the whole process.
3. You get 12 to 16 hours in every 24 of exposure to SSF.

RE: Stop Smoking Forever ! - FREAK4LIFE - 01-11-2014

(01-11-2014, 09:18 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(01-11-2014, 09:17 AM)FREAK4LIFE Wrote:

I suggest that:

1. You only use SSF by itself, as it is designed to be used alone.
2. You don't do anything that will lead to expectations being put on you, by yourself or others (such as keeping a journal of progress). Conscious response to expectations tends to work against the success of the program, especially the expectations of others. Just let it go, use it and forget about the whole process.
3. You get 12 to 16 hours in every 24 of exposure to SSF.

Thanks shannon , but I am using the newest version of SSF which is version 7.0 and it has the script of OGSF added in it as suggested in the description page for it.

I am not using any 2 programs just SSF version 7.0.

Thanks.

RE: Stop Smoking Forever ! - Shannon - 01-12-2014

Excellent. Then just get as much exposure as you can handle each day, and let us know how it went when you're done! :-)

RE: Stop Smoking Forever ! - InTheZone - 01-13-2014

(01-11-2014, 09:17 AM)FREAK4LIFE Wrote: I have been listening to this sub which is on my iPhone5 connected to SLEEP PHONES during the night.

I have the exact same setup and love it! I think that it is a very effect setup since you always have a stereo image but still have a comfortable set of headphones that won't wake you up if you turn your head. I've been using them since February and have definitely seen results.

RE: Stop Smoking Forever ! - FREAK4LIFE - 01-13-2014

(01-13-2014, 08:25 AM)InTheZone Wrote:
(01-11-2014, 09:17 AM)FREAK4LIFE Wrote: I have been listening to this sub which is on my iPhone5 connected to SLEEP PHONES during the night.

I have the exact same setup and love it! I think that it is a very effect setup since you always have a stereo image but still have a comfortable set of headphones that won't wake you up if you turn your head. I've been using them since February and have definitely seen results.

How loud do you listen to the subs man ? I have the volume to about a 50% on my iphone5 or maybe a bit less than the 50% mark. The round volume button placed under the play/pause area is where my volume mark is at to be very precise. I want to know since you are seeing results and there are multiple different settings that are suggested for volume control on the website. Thanks a lot for your help.

RE: Stop Smoking Forever ! - Shannon - 01-14-2014

For a cell phone, you can use FrequenSee to set volume. Maximum for a phone should be -30 dB. On my phone, that coincides with a volume of 12/15. 50% (7/15) on my phone is -40 dB, and I usually use voulmes of -40 to -35 (9/15).