Subliminal Talk
Fuzzy's BIABW journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Fuzzy's BIABW journal (/Thread-Fuzzy-s-BIABW-journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Fuzzy's BIABW journal - Fuzzy - 10-09-2013

In about a hour I am going to their room and I have this crazy idea now Tongue
To give them a mission!
What mission?
To seduce the girl from the entertainment staff that I wrote you about, to join us tomorrow for a fivesome!

What do you think guys? Smile

RE: Fuzzy's BIABW journal - HMoody - 10-09-2013

Fuzzy I hope you're not just pulling our leg with these posts? Tongue To go from never having kissed a girl to a 4-some in the span of like 10 days? that's pretty freaking unbelievable bro. I gotta ask what you're doing different from a lot of other guys that have been using these subs for a lot longer including myself that have no where near the results you're getting from just this one sub. Were you doing Natural grounding for a long time before you jumped on this one? Btw. I'm curious...How old are you? Congrats your Success!

RE: Fuzzy's BIABW journal - stratos - 10-09-2013

What kind of hotel is it? If Russian travel agents are there I am guessing a nice resort hotel or city hotel

RE: Fuzzy's BIABW journal - Fuzzy - 10-10-2013

So at the end I had a bad gut feel that my idea would do more harm than good so I didn't do so.
I am now in my home. Had my day off today so I went with the girls to the beach and had a good time. They made a party at the beach so it was crowded and they had great music!
So had a good time today. Tommorow is going to be hard at work because I am alone in the snack bar and the loby bar as well in the evening.

(10-09-2013, 02:34 PM)HMoody Wrote: Fuzzy I hope you're not just pulling our leg with these posts? Tongue To go from never having kissed a girl to a 4-some in the span of like 10 days? that's pretty freaking unbelievable bro. I gotta ask what you're doing different from a lot of other guys that have been using these subs for a lot longer including myself that have no where near the results you're getting from just this one sub. Were you doing Natural grounding for a long time before you jumped on this one? Btw. I'm curious...How old are you? Congrats your Success!
Since I was 15 I did read and watch lots of material about seducing and sex and no matter how much the material was correct, it didn't make me do anything.
My inner world was in such a mess(and it still is in other ways).
I was socially abused for most of my years at school. I felt like a ghost.
Because I was socially f****d I didn't have any expirience with women and it was even worser for me to do things in social conditions not to say that it was already worse to do it 1 on 1.

I still have anxiety when it comes to social situations but in 1 on 1 I feel at my best.

I didn't believe my self that my results would be so fast, I was entering this sub knowing from the description that it would work after 60 to 90 days.
Maybe I will get better results. Hell I might get into some kind of darkness for a while. The only thing I know now is that I feel great and that when AM V6 is going to the light I will buy it and use it because I need better treatment in the aspects that the alpha male sub takes care of.

I did natural grounding for almost two weeks before and started the natural awakening meditation a week before.
I am 22 years old.

RE: Fuzzy's BIABW journal - tristan - 10-10-2013

Hey fuzzy, I'm enjoying your journal... Could you just describe your mode and usage time? (masked or ultrasonic, hours per day, day or night)

RE: Fuzzy's BIABW journal - Fuzzy - 10-11-2013

I am using the masked mode and mostly at nights for about 6 to 8 hours.

RE: Fuzzy's BIABW journal - TheAlphabaus - 10-11-2013

(09-26-2013, 09:06 PM)Fuzzy Wrote: For natural grounding I mostly use the videos that are recommended by geodude.
And the natural awakening meditation I am using a paid resource but there is a free short version on youtube of the meditation http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cxsbijQXq5Y.

Btw, i just signed in to post this. After i read your whole story, i opened this youtube link, and strangely after hearing the meditation video, i started to feel chills in my spine. Does this happen to you aswell? I think this might be doing the difference with the subliminals. Also i felt vibrations trough my whole body! wtf :p

RE: Fuzzy's BIABW journal - Fuzzy - 10-14-2013

Today I went to the high school to see what I need to do to get my metrics certificate, I only need to do 7 more lessons in sport.
But when I entered the school I just felt terrible emotionally. All of my years in the high school I was lonely and felt like a ghost. My social life were terrible my interactions with women were terrible I was in a terrible state everyday EVEN in the few pictures that I have from those years I seem terribly turned off it was like seeing a sad person my body got terrible, I have terrible black sacks under my eyes from sitting for hours a day infront of the computer playing video games, my spine is damaged because of wrong way of sitting it has a little curve towards the outside and I got fat again in those years.
My life were terrible at this chapter.

But what I realized in the last weeks that in the high school, actually no one hated me or thought of me bad things. It was me who was so closed inside a little box without any light. No wonder I didn't have any friends. I just didn't open up enough if at all.
How do I know no one hated me?
First no one did or tried to do to me any harm physically or emotionally.
Second, lately my parents saw a few people from my grade one at a time and told them to send me their greeting from them. I mean like why they even bother to check how I am and to send me their greetings? I mean those are people I didn't talk for 3 years not to mention barely even talked to them in school.
Thats when I realized this. It feels like I am starting some proccess here in overcoming guilt and shame as I am starting to realize its not really my fault its what happened to me in the past before high school that shaped me in this way. I realized that I was just scared to death that it will happen all over again so I preffered to close my self in order to avoid such a possibility.

I think realizing this is really a good step into overcoming guilt shame and fear. I know I am not even close to finish this issue, I am sure I will still feel bad when I will be again in the school but now I feel that I have the capability to deal with those bad emotions floating to the surface.

I just can't wait to start AM V6 and I am sure that realizing more stuff about my past will make it easier to handle that sub.

Good night!

RE: Fuzzy's BIABW journal - SargeMaximus - 10-14-2013

Awesome. You're not using a sub with OGSF in it either, are you? I'm amazed that some of you can seem to be empowered by such realizations while it only seems to fuel my own shame when I do for myself.

RE: Fuzzy's BIABW journal - Fuzzy - 10-15-2013

(10-14-2013, 03:52 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Awesome. You're not using a sub with OGSF in it either, are you? I'm amazed that some of you can seem to be empowered by such realizations while it only seems to fuel my own shame when I do for myself.

I am not using ogsf but I am planning on using AM V6 which will have it. Its really hard for me to overcome it by my own. I now did dream about it last night (just woke up) and it was horrible.
But I believe once you know consciously what you need to overcome, the ogsf sub or the AM V6 will have better and faster results.

RE: Fuzzy's BIABW journal - SargeMaximus - 10-15-2013

(10-15-2013, 01:04 AM)Fuzzy Wrote: I am not using ogsf but I am planning on using AM V6 which will have it. Its really hard for me to overcome it by my own. I now did dream about it last night (just woke up) and it was horrible.
But I believe once you know consciously what you need to overcome, the ogsf sub or the AM V6 will have better and faster results.

Yeah I wouldn't doubt it. Look forward to your results.

RE: Fuzzy's BIABW journal - Fuzzy - 10-15-2013

I have change in plans. I actually going to start with the life tune up v3 which just got released today. It also has ogsf and many more goodies which will take care of my deep core problems as I believe so.

Good night Smile

RE: Fuzzy's BIABW journal - DGamer - 10-15-2013

Good stuff man, you've now got me considering on getting BIABW. I'm also interested in SM3 though. Looks like I gotta read around some more or post a question about it.

RE: Fuzzy's BIABW journal - SargeMaximus - 10-15-2013

(10-15-2013, 03:05 PM)Fuzzy Wrote: I have change in plans. I actually going to start with the life tune up v3 which just got released today. It also has ogsf and many more goodies which will take care of my deep core problems as I believe so.

Good night Smile

That one looks like a good choice. I'll look forward to your results.