Subliminal Talk
About Alpha Female - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Frequently Asked Questions & Resources (FAQ) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Frequently-Asked-Questions-Resources-FAQ)
+--- Thread: About Alpha Female (/Thread-About-Alpha-Female)

Pages: 1 2

About Alpha Female - Why So Serious? - 09-18-2013

I pretty sure I can't but I just wanted to ask anyway. Is it possible to use the program even if the user is bisexual? I know a lesbian couldn't use it because it is built for heterosexuals. So it maybe the same for bisexuals. Except getting half the results maybe?Confused

RE: About Alpha Female - Shannon - 09-19-2013

The prescript for each statement specifies "If I am an adult heterosexual female". If you identify as definitively not heterosexual, it will probably not affect you, unless at a subconscious level you do identify as heterosexual.

RE: About Alpha Female - Why So Serious? - 09-19-2013

Hmmm, I guess I'll just skip that program. Thanks for answering.

RE: About Alpha Female - AbiDrew85 - 09-19-2013

Oh dang. I didn't realize that! Hrm. I'm actually not completely sure though. I'm definitely far more strongly attracted to guys and wouldn't actually consider a relationship with another woman even if I was attracted to her. At least I don't think I would. I do joke around sometimes that I might entertain the idea but I'm honestly not that sure I could actually do it.

But there is no doubt that at least on some level I do respond sexually to other women. So I'm definitely not STRICTLY hetero.

Since I already bought it not knowing I suppose I can still try it?

Oh wow sorry to here that you bought it already without knowing. I was thinking the same thing however I think if the right woman ever walked into my life would consider a relationship. Besides the lady working at the smoothie king at college is hot. he he :p

Give it a try and let me know how it works for you.

RE: About Alpha Female - stratos - 09-19-2013

I don't know any women who are strictly heterosexual, just mainly heterosexual. One ex of mine claimed to be but then she dated a woman. Women like women, even if they like men. I think your subconscious knows that it's ok to like women even if you're "heterosexual" and mainly like men. A little alcohol, the right woman, and then boom all hell breaks loose.

RE: About Alpha Female - AbiDrew85 - 09-19-2013

I'm sorry stratos but I do think you're overgeneralizing and have no idea what you're talking about. Even if in your own experience you haven't met any, there are DEFINITELY women out there who are very strictly heterosexual and have zero interest in other women in that way.

As for liking the company of other women, well, of course we do. I'm sure you like the company of other men, does that mean you're gay or not strictly heterosexual?

RE: About Alpha Female - stratos - 09-19-2013

ah good to know..i thought they were like unicorns

Yep I agree with Abi on this one. I know some women no matter what situation they were in would not sleep with another woman EVER. They just don't like women like that.

RE: About Alpha Female - Shannon - 09-24-2013

The programs are designated for hetero or homosexual use because they are designed in a way that might be damaging or upsetting to persons of other sexual orientations if those persons were exposed.

Unfortunately, this limits me in what I can build and what I have time for building. So far our sales of products for gay men has been next to nonexistent comparatively, and I don't think we've sold more than one copy anything for lesbians. I never had anyone request anything for bisexuals.

I'll be updating AF in 2-3 months. When I do, I'll open it up for hetero and bisexual women.

RE: About Alpha Female - Why So Serious? - 09-25-2013

What do mean by opening it up? God I hope that's not a dumb question.

Thank You

RE: About Alpha Female - AbiDrew85 - 09-26-2013

Will I be allowed to upgrade to a bisexual version for a reduced price even though I bought this one a long time ago? Since I didn't realize it was hetero only...

RE: About Alpha Female - Shannon - 09-27-2013

(09-25-2013, 06:44 PM)Why So Serious? Wrote: What do mean by opening it up? God I hope that's not a dumb question.

Thank You

Opening it up as in, making it work for heterosexual and bisexual women. Instead of just heterosexual women.

RE: About Alpha Female - Shannon - 09-27-2013

(09-26-2013, 05:09 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote: Will I be allowed to upgrade to a bisexual version for a reduced price even though I bought this one a long time ago? Since I didn't realize it was hetero only...

You're entitled to a 50% discount because you purchased the previous version, but since you're not identifying as hetero, let's do the 50% off for the upgrade and the price of the previous copy off too. That should make things right for you.