Subliminal Talk
Alpha male Quantum JUMP - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Alpha male Quantum JUMP (/Thread-Alpha-male-Quantum-JUMP)

Alpha male Quantum JUMP - shalanaya13 - 09-14-2013

Wholly Molly...So I received alpha male 5.0 as a gift from a friend and I gotta tell you, I have done a lot of (old technology) subliminal programs and they only worked for a short period of time. So I transferred the files to my playbook and began the journey while I'm sleeping. Here is where it got interesting, on day 7 I accidentally forgot to loop stage 1 and did all 7 in one nightHuh !!! Wow I woke up SO TIRED and felt overwhelmed and was at my best friend's house and let me tell you our friendship has been shaky. Everytime I talk to him he complains about everything!!! so as I was sitting there watching all this negative energy being projected onto me he finally popped my lid and i called him out on it and he couldn't even look me in the eyes to speak to me and i just was fed up with his manipulation of me and I told him I need to stay away from him even though we recently had a side job lined up that day to make some well needed money. i dont really sense any regret in my choices and was blown away from my grounded presence that i FEEL now will only bulid me to be a better ManBig Grin It will be intresting to see the coming months and hopefully everything works out. I do have a couple of questions as i was looking in the store and noticed a couple of side subliminlas (type-b) I would like to try if it doesnt interfere with alpha male 5.0. perspective & portion, lucky mangetizer are the one I would like to add to my nightly showerWink if you think its not a good idea please tell me soBlush thank you for anyand all you input members of this forumCool

RE: Alpha male Quantum JUMP - Spiral - 09-14-2013

Hi Shalanaya13,

Those programs should be fine. I suggest you use only 1 of those programs while you use AM 5.0

Per instructions, it's STRONGLY recommended that you run AM 5.0 stand alone. However, one type B subliminal of your choice is acceptable.

Smile

RE: Alpha male Quantum JUMP - shalanaya13 - 09-14-2013

(09-14-2013, 11:59 AM)Spiral Wrote: Hi Shalanaya13,

Those programs should be fine. I suggest you use only 1 of those programs while you use AM 5.0

Per instructions, it's STRONGLY recommended that you run AM 5.0 stand alone. However, one type B subliminal of your choice is acceptable.

Smile
Thanks Spiral, I will take your adviceBig Grin

RE: Alpha male Quantum JUMP - FREAK4LIFE - 09-15-2013

(09-14-2013, 04:50 PM)shalanaya13 Wrote:

Smile

Spiral, this question is directed towards you. Would it be possible for me to use STOP SMOKING 5 G along with Improve Your Listening 3G?

Thanks in advance for your response.

RE: Alpha male Quantum JUMP - jonathan4all - 09-15-2013

(09-15-2013, 02:13 AM)FREAK4LIFE Wrote:
(09-14-2013, 04:50 PM)shalanaya13 Wrote:

Smile

Spiral, this question is directed towards you. Would it be possible for me to use STOP SMOKING 5 G along with Improve Your Listening 3G?

Thanks in advance for your response.

You cannot listen anything with 5G. No matter what.

RE: Alpha male Quantum JUMP - FREAK4LIFE - 09-15-2013

Smile

However, one type B subliminal of your choice is acceptable.

I am asking because of what Spiral wrote above in his reply to the person who posted thats why I want to know from him if its ok to listen to a 3G title with a 5G title.

RE: Alpha male Quantum JUMP - smoothsam - 09-15-2013

(09-15-2013, 03:27 AM)FREAK4LIFE Wrote:

Smile

However, one type B subliminal of your choice is acceptable.

I am asking because of what Spiral wrote above in his reply to the person who posted thats why I want to know from him if its ok to listen to a 3G title with a 5G title.

AM5 is 4g.

RE: Alpha male Quantum JUMP - Shannon - 09-15-2013

No 5G titles with anything else. AM Version 5 is in 4G.

RE: Alpha male Quantum JUMP - FREAK4LIFE - 09-16-2013

(09-15-2013, 03:21 PM)Shannon Wrote: No 5G titles with anything else. AM Version 5 is in 4G.

Shannon, regarding the ultrasonics. Is it absolutely necessary for me to hear the ultrasonics consciously?

The reason why I am asking is because when I have a night of hearing it consciously the day after my hearing is extremely sensitive like even a car honk makes me jump.

I posted earlier as to how that came about, listening to the subs on shitty speakers and getting headphones which has bass built in them. A lot of the damage has been repaired I feel from the Improve your Listening 3g title.

I was using the Stop Smoking Sub before. It helped me immensely in the first week or so of using it but I had to stop it because of the ringing in my ears.

Right now I have restarted using the Stop Smoking Forever and I have put the volume of both my music theater system and my iPhone down to a 15% level on both of them and I can't hear the ultrasonic consciously and my cravings have sort of gone down again from 5 days of using it but I don't feel the euphoria from when I was listening to the sub on a higher volume along with the ear pain and ringing. It has just been 5 days. I just wanted to know if it was ok for me to listen to the ultrasonic on this low a volume? I know some effect is being produced as the cravings have gone down pretty severely as compared to 5 days ago.

My speakers are placed further away from me as compared to before about 10 metros away from each ear.

Thank you for your help! I really need it.

RE: Alpha male Quantum JUMP - shalanaya13 - 09-16-2013

Thanks guys Smile Shannon would use Ultra success type b/d 4g after AM 5.0 affect my progress??? Oh btw you are LIGHT YEARS BEYOND all those other subliminal companies. My dreams have been helping me release with stage one as i keep having recurring urine dreams, which is common in dream terms a as releaseWink. I also at the beginning of stage one have started attracting cougars again and plan on adding Attract Your Perfect Financially Wealthy Romantic Lover if I don't already find my cougar during AM 5.0. thank you again Smile

RE: Alpha male Quantum JUMP - Fonzy3 - 09-16-2013

You can check out the FAQ for how to use ultrasonics properly. http://subliminal-shop.com/faq/?account=7293&page=article&id=89757

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: Alpha male Quantum JUMP - FREAK4LIFE - 09-16-2013

(09-16-2013, 10:22 AM)Fonzy3 Wrote: You can check out the FAQ for how to use ultrasonics properly. http://subliminal-shop.com/faq/?account=7293&page=article&id=89757

Thanks

Fonzy

Thanks a lot Fonzy for the link. I think I am finally on the right track with using the Ultrasonics.

Shalanaya sorry for posting on your thread.

I just wanted my question to be answered as I have been struggling with the volume thingy for over two months now.

Shannon, I would like a check on you about my usage and the proper volume being followed on the sub.

Thanks!

RE: Alpha male Quantum JUMP - Shannon - 09-16-2013

(09-16-2013, 09:35 AM)FREAK4LIFE Wrote:
(09-15-2013, 03:21 PM)Shannon Wrote: No 5G titles with anything else. AM Version 5 is in 4G.

Shannon, regarding the ultrasonics. Is it absolutely necessary for me to hear the ultrasonics consciously?

The reason why I am asking is because when I have a night of hearing it consciously the day after my hearing is extremely sensitive like even a car honk makes me jump.

I posted earlier as to how that came about, listening to the subs on shitty speakers and getting headphones which has bass built in them. A lot of the damage has been repaired I feel from the Improve your Listening 3g title.

I was using the Stop Smoking Sub before. It helped me immensely in the first week or so of using it but I had to stop it because of the ringing in my ears.

Right now I have restarted using the Stop Smoking Forever and I have put the volume of both my music theater system and my iPhone down to a 15% level on both of them and I can't hear the ultrasonic consciously and my cravings have sort of gone down again from 5 days of using it but I don't feel the euphoria from when I was listening to the sub on a higher volume along with the ear pain and ringing. It has just been 5 days. I just wanted to know if it was ok for me to listen to the ultrasonic on this low a volume? I know some effect is being produced as the cravings have gone down pretty severely as compared to 5 days ago.

My speakers are placed further away from me as compared to before about 10 metros away from each ear.

Thank you for your help! I really need it.

If you are hearing it consciously, directly or as a result of using it, then it's too loud. I strongly suggest switching to the masked format if you're getting residual tinnitus.

If you prefer to use the ultrasonic, and you have such sensitive hearing, then use it at the highest volume at which it is comfortable for you. The volume calibration is aimed at the vast majority of people. Extreme sensitivity to high pitches may need to lower the volume.

RE: Alpha male Quantum JUMP - Shannon - 09-16-2013

Quote:Thanks guys Smile Shannon would use Ultra success type b/d 4g after AM 5.0 affect my progress???

If you use it AFTER AM 5, it will tend to enhance your progress.

Quote:Oh btw you are LIGHT YEARS BEYOND all those other subliminal companies.

I know. Wink Thanks for noticing. Smile