Subliminal Talk
ASC 5G & skepticism about subliminals - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Testimonials (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Testimonials)
+--- Thread: ASC 5G & skepticism about subliminals (/Thread-ASC-5G-skepticism-about-subliminals)

ASC 5G & skepticism about subliminals - IceAlive - 09-12-2013

Dear Shannon,

In parallel with having read a lot of stuff about audio subliminals being merely placebos (and having the tendency to believe that myself), I fortunately kept an open mind and decided to go for your program.

1.5 months ago I started ASC because I really wanted to see what an external program on confidence would bring, besides the tremendous results I'd been having anyway with self-hypnosis since 2011. It was more of an experiment than something I wished for (or so I thought), and what a successful experiment it was!!

After starting with the program I felt totally confident in some key moments when I honestly know I would have had at least a bit of unwanted nervousness: a job interview, a very tough exam, some talks in front of audiences of over 30 people.

I knew the program was working from the beginning because of some extra (but not unpleasant) tiredness I felt, and because from the second day it felt uncomfortable to slouch. Luckily this happened just before the sales period, of which I took full advantage of.

Shannon, bringing some of your latest developments to a program of mass interest (ASC) for free; having an open forum; having an outstanding warranty policy; completely avoiding the "sleaziness factor" with the marketing - all these form the foundations of an impeccable strategy, and you know it!

Best regards!

RE: ASC 5G & skepticism about subliminals - jonathan4all - 09-12-2013

(09-12-2013, 11:10 AM)IceAlive Wrote: Dear Shannon,

In parallel with having read a lot of stuff about audio subliminals being merely placebos (and having the tendency to believe that myself), I fortunately kept an open mind and decided to go for your program.

1.5 months ago I started ASC because I really wanted to see what an external program on confidence would bring, besides the tremendous results I'd been having anyway with self-hypnosis since 2011. It was more of an experiment than something I wished for (or so I thought), and what a successful experiment it was!!

After starting with the program I felt totally confident in some key moments when I honestly know I would have had at least a bit of unwanted nervousness: a job interview, a very tough exam, some talks in front of audiences of over 30 people.

I knew the program was working from the beginning because of some extra (but not unpleasant) tiredness I felt, and because from the second day it felt uncomfortable to slouch. Luckily this happened just before the sales period, of which I took full advantage of.

Shannon, bringing some of your latest developments to a program of mass interest (ASC) for free; having an open forum; having an outstanding warranty policy; completely avoiding the "sleaziness factor" with the marketing - all these form the foundations of an impeccable strategy, and you know it!

Best regards!

Could you elucidate a little bit of your experience with ASC and also share us what kind of self-hypnosis u mean such as whispering or NLP or Affirmations / Afformations just to know

RE: ASC 5G & skepticism about subliminals - IceAlive - 09-12-2013

Hi,

Not sure what you'd like to know besides what I've already said, but feel free to tell me if there is something specific. What I like about it is that it quickly gave me a boost of a different kind than I was used to.

Regarding self-hypnosis, the way I practice it is that I go into a trance until I can vividly visualize, and then see/feel/sense/hear myself doing what it is that I want. Then I remain in that state and enjoy myself. This does take some time and a certain amount of "brain fuel"&discipline if it's to be done right. The subliminal required effort of some other kind and I was happy to let the other "muscle" relax for a while.

Cheers!

RE: ASC 5G & skepticism about subliminals - jonathan4all - 09-12-2013

thanks for your prompt reply..

Wishing you all the best Wink

RE: ASC 5G & skepticism about subliminals - Shannon - 09-13-2013

Thanks, Ice. It is definitely an uphill battle to get people to see the light, with how much cruft there is out there. The only way to succeed is to have the real thing, and do what we are doing. I appreciate your testimonial. Smile

RE: ASC 5G & skepticism about subliminals - jhoffa - 05-14-2014

Is it possible to read a few selected phrases from the ASC 5.0 script daily as an nlp exercise?

RE: ASC 5G & skepticism about subliminals - Astrack - 05-15-2014

(05-14-2014, 07:36 AM)jhoffa Wrote: Is it possible to read a few selected phrases from the ASC 5.0 script daily as an nlp exercise?

Is the script available?

RE: ASC 5G & skepticism about subliminals - Shannon - 05-16-2014

The scripts of 5G programs are not made available for reasons of trade secret. The only exception is parts of the script of Life Tune-Up.

RE: ASC 5G & skepticism about subliminals - Fonzy3 - 05-16-2014

(05-16-2014, 10:08 AM)Shannon Wrote: The scripts of 5G programs are not made available for reasons of trade secret. The only exception is parts of the script of Life Tune-Up.

Can you comment on anyone that you know personally who has had ideal results to your perspective with using Life Tune-up and how the sub is improving them at this present time?

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: ASC 5G & skepticism about subliminals - Shannon - 05-19-2014

(05-16-2014, 04:11 PM)Fonzy3 Wrote:
(05-16-2014, 10:08 AM)Shannon Wrote: The scripts of 5G programs are not made available for reasons of trade secret. The only exception is parts of the script of Life Tune-Up.

Can you comment on anyone that you know personally who has had ideal results to your perspective with using Life Tune-up and how the sub is improving them at this present time?

Thanks

Fonzy

The person I created LTU for benefitted from the original version, but I don't know anyone personally who is using the program at this time.