Subliminal Talk
Androtics Pheromones - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: Androtics Pheromones (/Thread-Androtics-Pheromones)

Androtics Pheromones - John.E - 07-23-2010

I've been doing some research into Pheromones during the last couple of days and they definately sound interesting. I'm thinking of purchasing Alpha314 and Instant Shine. Is this a good choice? I'm completely new to pheromones so any advice would be helpful. Cheers. John

RE: Androtics Pheromones - WildFlower - 07-23-2010

(07-23-2010, 02:26 AM)John.E Wrote: I've been doing some research into Pheromones during the last couple of days and they definately sound interesting. I'm thinking of purchasing Alpha314 and Instant Shine. Is this a good choice? I'm completely new to pheromones so any advice would be helpful. Cheers. John

John, a lot of us here first met over at pherotalk. Myself, Shannon, Steve, K-Train, Idle to name a few all post over there regularly. Androtics are undoubtedly the best in there industry, and if your sceptical now about pheromones wait till you try them - they'll blow your socks of.

I would recommend you start with Ammo but I just checked the store and it's out of stock over there. MX297 on the other hand is in stock. I recommend you pick up a couple of togo's of that and some Instant Shine and Instant Openness. A314 is the first product I started with but it's not really the best one to 'test out if this stuff actually works', MX297 is similar in many ways to A314 except the results will be more blatant to you. MX297 has much more of an attraction pull that A314 as well. You'll definitely see some very noticeable results with the MX297, Shine and Openness.

The main forum is a little swamped at the moment, so I recommend joining and doing some reading in the journal section. If you need any more advice just contact me over there.

Pheromones go hand in hand with subliminals. The alpha set allowed me to finally pull my own weight alongside some of those amazing products over there. Congratulations on discovering them and having an open mind towards them. You'll soon be rewarded.

RE: Androtics Pheromones - John.E - 07-23-2010

Hi WildFlower, thanks for your reply. I was actually hoping you would post a response to my thread as you seem to have a lot of personal experience with pheromones. I'm gonna go with what you said... 2x MX297, Instant Openness and Instant Shine. I'm looking forward to wearing them all together and seeing the effects Big Grin

If all goes well then I will probably purchase Ammo and Alpha A314. I'm excited about this and I think pheromones are definately something I could get into. At first I wrote them off as something that I didn't need, but then I did a bit of reading and they actually sound like something that could help me a lot... not to mention a lot of fun.

I will keep you updated on this one and will hopefully be posting some good results pretty soon. Thanks again for your helpful advice.

All the best,

John

RE: Androtics Pheromones - Malaki - 07-23-2010

i'm curious,
does this stuff really work?

and why is mainstream media rejecting things like this so harshly if it does work?

RE: Androtics Pheromones - WildFlower - 07-23-2010

Quote:and why is mainstream media rejecting things like this so harshly if it does work?

I don't know how American media treats pheromones, but British media doesn't even recognise there existence. I guarantee here in the UK 99 out of a hundred people have never even heard of the world 'pheromone' let alone realise what they are. The other 1 percent have probably tried a product labelled as a being a 'pheromone' when it was just wasn't.

Quote:does this stuff really work?

There is only one way to find out. Anecdotal evidence is better than no evidence right?

RE: Androtics Pheromones - smash - 07-24-2010

wow. I think this forum has helped me a LOT in self improvement!

Which products do you recommend as "attraction builders"?

RE: Androtics Pheromones - Andrew - 07-24-2010

John, a lot of people on this forum have scary amounts of experience with pheromones. Wildflowers list is conservative Wink Androtics is by far the best in its field.

RE: Androtics Pheromones - Shannon - 08-08-2010

Pheromone products from Androtics for attraction building - my staples - include A314, Turn Up The Heat, Instant Jerk and Ammunition primarily. Secondarily, you have androstedienone (A1, sold at Love-Scent.com), alpha androstenol (Instant Openness), beta androstenol (Instant Honesty) and Molecule A (Instant Shine).

A314 is what I wear when I am around a woman who responds well to the "daddy" vibe or the VIP vibe. Most girls prefer something else, but about 20% really go for this.

Turn Up The Heat is very sexual, and it consistently works best for me at just one spray per day. I find this amazing, but it's true.

Instant Jerk is a killer for grabbing their attention FAST, and getting them to show their interest in pretty obvious ways, if you know your female body language. Sometimes they even initiate conversations. This one consistently works best for me at four sprays, although I strongly suggest you work your way up, as few people seem to be able to handle more than two without going overboard on the jerk aspect.

Ammunition is an awesome simple all around social-sexy-cool mix, that smells good and works great. Gets respect, increases social effects and gets them interested sexually too. I usually wear this one at 2 sprays, and it works very well.

A1 is no longer sold by Androtics because someone was trying to use it to cause depression in men, as I understand it. However, not all men are thusly affected, and it is absolutely killer for making women relax and chill out. Love-scent.com has bottles of this for about $80 a pop, very VERY concentrated. You'll want to dilute it before using it, and it seems to be best at about 25 mcg per application. Since it smells like hell to some women and pleasant to others, you'll need to cover it with cologne.

Alpha androstenol (the main ingredient in Instant Openness) is an absolutely stellar socializer. It's wonderful for breaking the ice and killing social anxiety, but it can make you and/or them blather if you OD.

Beta androstenol, the main ingredient in Instant Honesty, is similar, but makes for a more intimate response, and so you'll notice that the communication is much more... well, honest. I actually stopped wearing this because as hard as I try, I cannot help but blather all my secrets when I wear it. Fortunately, it seems that almost nobody else who wears it is so affected. Paired with something very sexual, it buffers the tension, but aso tends to force vocalization of the effects it's having. In other words, it tends to reduce the tension that makes her act on the urge to merge, but also forces her to tell you when she urges to merges.

And molecule A (primary ingredient in Instant Shine) is very interesting. It has obvious anti-depressant qualities for many people (myself included) but is also hard to notice the effects of. At the right doses, however, you'll see women start doing some really amazing things. Once, I was at a party wearing a 50/50 mix of alpha androstenol and molecule A at something like 15 mcg each, and I had a very hot girl get off her boyfriend's lap to come sit at my feet, much to both his and my own amazement. Another time, I had a hot girl in my college history of photography class (almost 18 years younger than me, mind you) walk a couple rows over to sit at my feet on the floor next to me before class started. It's pretty amazing.

Killer mix: 10 mcg alpha nol, 15 mcg TAA and 25 mcg A1

RE: Androtics Pheromones - WildFlower - 08-13-2010

Well said Shannon!

I've just started wearing Beta androstenol, again after a bit of a hiatus. WOW, I forgot how powerful that molecule is. You want to prove if pheromones work Malaki get yourself a bottle of Instant Honesty.

RE: Androtics Pheromones - Shannon - 01-22-2011

Yes. Beta androstenol is definitely obvious until you master it.

Another nice mix: 35 mcg P83 + 2 drops a314

RE: Androtics Pheromones - Shannon - 02-13-2011

That's impossible to answer. There are too many variables to consider. Please be more specific.

RE: Androtics Pheromones - RainbowAbyss - 02-14-2011

I will say that as awesome as I think Phermones are, and how deadly effective they can be
to make a marriage better with them when a couple is already great and crazy in love seems
kind of pointless to me, changin the vibe might not add to the perfect chemistry thats already there; with that said
I will say tuth would be a lot of fun and could take things over the top, as would instant shine and honesty.
For giving off the impression of long and short term dependability a314 but I don't think that would be required in bluness example. It all depends on what could be strengthed in the couple
if its trust :a314 and instant honesty killer combo
If its sexuality: tuth alone or with instant sshineR u getting married Blueness or r these friends of your? Smile

RE: Androtics Pheromones - WildFlower - 02-15-2011

(02-14-2011, 11:38 AM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: I will say that as awesome as I think Phermones are, and how deadly effective they can be
to make a marriage better with them when a couple is already great and crazy in love seems
kind of pointless to me, changin the vibe might not add to the perfect chemistry thats already there; with that said
I will say tuth would be a lot of fun and could take things over the top, as would instant shine and honesty.
For giving off the impression of long and short term dependability a314 but I don't think that would be required in bluness example. It all depends on what could be strengthed in the couple
if its trust :a314 and instant honesty killer combo
If its sexuality: tuth alone or with instant sshineR u getting married Blueness or r these friends of your? Smile

I'd have to agree, but with one exception: Instant Honesty.

RE: Androtics Pheromones - DGamer - 09-11-2013

I'm actually from Pherotruth where many people over there are often bashing on Androtics products.

According to there, Androtics has a few amazing products that can't be replicated, but overall not the best choice to be sticking with because you can get similar results for cheaper elsewhere.

One vendor that I recommend for beginners is SteveO (who is from Androtics mind you)
pheromonexs.com
$35 to start, ridiculously fast shipping, and his products are idiot proof (good for beginners)