Subliminal Talk
FluffyBunny's Alpha Male 5 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: FluffyBunny's Alpha Male 5 Journal (/Thread-FluffyBunny-s-Alpha-Male-5-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

FluffyBunny's Alpha Male 5 Journal - FluffyBunny - 08-29-2013

Hey guys im currently already on Stage 5 Day 6

A little bit about my Past (before Sub)

I was quite the guy that never really talked to girls in Higschool , had a few really close friends. an extreme introvert

-- During my first year of university -- (Before sub)
Before AM5 i have already down around maybe 100+ daytime Approaches with woman from 5-10 base on looks. and 90% of them are in the 8-10 Tongue
and another 100+ in nightclubs.

i went from never really talking to a woman to approaching girls that are 10's without any nervousness and can walk up to any woman and talk.
of course after another couple months of this i got a little tired...and self conscious so i stopped . Although i did have a couple of breath taking moments while looking at each other ....

i have no problem talking to woman like regular conversation and all but i just stopped the cold approaches..
-----After Sub starts-----

Then i switched my focus to working in a sales job and started AM5 .
Stage one was hella depressing.... ive always been a very emotional guy
like u know that kinda guy that watches movies and crys and gets sad when things didnt go so well with girls.

then half way through stage two i was still super depressed. funny thing i quite my job lol and i was happy hahaha. then i just got lazy and sit at home and didnt do much for 2-3 months.

so from half way Stage 2 till Stage 5 Day 6 i havnt gotten depressed much .. maybe a total of couple days. im not SUPER happy but im not as sad as i was before. cause i always wanted to get beautiful woman and treat them well.

things i notice after AM is

like before AM i would see a girl and have instant "crush feelings" like i fall in love first sight or something.... sometimes its VERY strong but its more most of the time is like ohhh kinda feeling.
and i have acted on it before....

Well since i havnt really like "Approached" a girl for like half a year. i notice i get nervous again if i wanted to do it.
but this one thing is kinda very different after using AM5
im become even more.... emotional base in a good and weird way lol.
like i know the good thing is i sometimes start to ignore dumb little things and not get emotional about it and can handle it quite well .
when it comes to seeing a beautiful girl. my "Crush Feeling" is super strong in the chest=.= its almost like its stronger then before using AM5
and its all over the chest as well as a mixture of nervousness . although the nervousness isnt very strong or anything .

oh yah i had looks from woman before AM5 but i got confused ..because i never gotten results so after a while i just thought it meant nothing

Feels like i do get a lot more looks these days...

thats pretty much my question ... the Crush feeling thing lol. I wonder why y does it make me so " in love" with them. but the funny thing is ... after i left the place and dont see them anymore... its like it never happened and i forgot lol. but sometimes it lasts for like maybe 10-20 minutes when im still thinking about the girl on the spot like in a restaurant after she left

RE: FluffyBunny's Alpha Male 5 Journal - Shannon - 08-29-2013

I have no idea. There's nothing I can think of in the script that would have that effect directly. That suggests it's your interpretation of something, or your net interpretation of several things in concert.

RE: FluffyBunny's Alpha Male 5 Journal - Fonzy3 - 08-29-2013

Maybe that's your way of being an Alpha Male in presence of women. Instead of treating them like objects you feel love and emotion to them in order to be able to get the ideal relationship out of them which keeps you as an AM in the women's eyes and others. Just a thought.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: FluffyBunny's Alpha Male 5 Journal - FluffyBunny - 08-30-2013

Yah i feel like my emotions are more drawn out
like in some situations i feel much more emotion then before
then in some much less.

RE: FluffyBunny's Alpha Male 5 Journal - FluffyBunny - 08-30-2013

i got a question on
Feeling depress and feeling not much?

so while i was on stage 1 and 2 i was hella depress
but after halfway of stage 2 and i quit my job i didnt feel it anymore....
all the way until right now Stage 5 day 7
during all these stages i didnt do much though (mostly stayed home) is that the reason why i dont feel much emotional fluctuation ?

i did feel quite nervous during stage 3 and 4, like i walk by people and i feel very self conscious and i would get into my head .
its a little bit better now on Stage 5 but i still have it a bit .
why is it that i get this uncomfortable feeling ?

RE: FluffyBunny's Alpha Male 5 Journal - FluffyBunny - 08-31-2013

interesting . Gone out to amusement park today.
seems like i got no nervousness much anymore , comparing to stage 3 the most .
its like back to old times now hehe.

had a dream about shouting to my uncle saying " ill do w.e i want "
lol funny

RE: FluffyBunny's Alpha Male 5 Journal - FluffyBunny - 09-01-2013

weird
i couldnt stop laughing when my mom was lecturing me about something lol...
i would crack a smile every like other sentence she says =.=

RE: FluffyBunny's Alpha Male 5 Journal - FluffyBunny - 09-05-2013

ok so i went to a club with a female roommate of mine....
i pretty much didnt talk to any girl other then her. i maybe did get a couple looks but idk.
i did see a lot of cute and good looking girls but i just didnt get that feeling to go over and talk....

samething happens to me in Day time.... other then getting quite obvious looks. and one did move right beside me and how the fuck did i not say Hi when she moved beside me . it use to be easy as taking a dump maybe even easier to do that. but at least i did end up talking to couple of them not like cold approach but more of a coincidental thing lol.

other then that there was one girl i thought she was quite cute. we had to get groups i walked around and said ur coming to my group. and when she talked.... omg i like melted and feel in love.
u know how i talked about having a crush feeling in my first posts , ive always had this but i havnt had it for quite sometime. it use to be like that whenever i see girls i like. now it is much more difficult for that to happen to me .... but when it does.. i instantly get emotional invested and....so on....

RE: FluffyBunny's Alpha Male 5 Journal - FluffyBunny - 09-07-2013

i had a girl telling me to go to the washroom with her to fuck her .
and i never talked to the girl . she just saw me and told me to go with her. at this big party but i didnt go =_=
was wondering if there is any sub on like being more care free and letting go on these things.
i feel like im restricting a lot. specially when it come to less attractive looking woman i tend to just dont care as much and not talk to them..
.i wanna be more social and stuff instead of just focusing on good looking girls.

RE: FluffyBunny's Alpha Male 5 Journal - FluffyBunny - 09-09-2013

Stage 5 Day 18

so i was talking to a girl i like.
conversation was boring as hell and didnt go the way i wanted it.
and im depress as hell at the moment....
like i cant do anything else other then be depress atm =_=
its like the intensity u wanna stab ur chest kinda one .
i had this intensity when i use to get super depress over a girl when i was like in high school ..

oh yah and i approached this girl . turns out it is just as easy as it use to be from like 7 month ago or something...thats how long i stopped doing cold approaches...
but anyways conversation was the worst one in history lol....but this was w.e

RE: FluffyBunny's Alpha Male 5 Journal - FluffyBunny - 09-10-2013

boom. flip the situation around.
things seems to be cool again.

Good game... im in love again Tongue

RE: FluffyBunny's Alpha Male 5 Journal - FluffyBunny - 09-12-2013

Stage 5 Day 21

alpha male FluffyBunny gotten friendzone in 5 days.. period =_=
yo anyone up for cheapass skydiving ? </3

and met anther girl...

update on a few things im feeling.

I feel that insanely strong feeling in the chest when things either dont go my way. or when i wanted to something and i didnt do it.
so for the last 10 days i have been doing most of the things i wanted to do lol. cause that intense feeling is THAT strong. not like ur everyday depression type of thing. but its like u wanna punch ur chest and grab it type of intensity. not to mention above what just happened and im going through the fluctuation of that intense feeling and laughing at myself how dumb i was.

another amazing thing i found out was. i was super attached but then i can unattached myself so fast..... its CRAZY. i use to dewell on shit like this for months....... and drags on and literally almost feel like a ZERO everyday and helpless. (well this was like 2 years ago lol)
glad i can manage to get over the facts in short amount of time. probly will take a little more time but...yah who knows....

not sure how stage 6 is gonna go for me. the only stage i gotten constant depression was stage 1... other ones just fluctuates here and there.

the thing thats...the worst is.....

THIS FEELING..... keeps on coming back and its so strong its hard for u to breath sometimes. and u just wanna.....stab ur chest ........
uh...dam it.

i know its suppose to like make me do what i gotta do and wanna do.
but what the hell am i suppose to do when its over and theres nothing i can do to make the situation better with her other then just let it be.....

arg...dam it..