Subliminal Talk
The X24 Subliminal Audio Aphrodisiac - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: The X24 Subliminal Audio Aphrodisiac (/Thread-The-X24-Subliminal-Audio-Aphrodisiac)

Pages: 1 2

The X24 Subliminal Audio Aphrodisiac - Fonzy3 - 08-29-2013

A few days ago I used this sub with my girlfriend. This was quite spontaneous but I wanted to try it. At the moment I am using a sub that affects my grades and study habits but since school hasn't started yet I thought maybe using X24 once wouldn't hurt.

" It makes me personally feel very sensual and romantic, and most people have reported that it induces sensual, intimate lovemaking instead of just sex. It puts those who respond into their most natural form of response to arousal." This passage from the description of X24 pretty much describe my results with the sub. When I think about it, the sex when using this aphrodisiac was really great. My girlfriend and I already have a lot of passion when It comes to sex and I am the type that get's pleasure from my partner experiencing immense pleasure. The most noticeable time I felt this program working was from the ten min mark onwards. My mindset was as if I wasn't attempting to be the best at sex but instead I was responding perfectly to her body and the pleasure she was feeling. When she was about to climax there was a really powerful feeling of love between us. This is what really made the sex great. I am her teacher, and making her do what I wanted as well as both of us doing things that made eachother happy was really hot. I did the job but was also amazed with myself. My stamina felt better then previous times and the pleasure from each position was prolonged. My body just felt really good and that continued on for the rest of the day with her. She was also really wet as much so as a previous time I recall her being the most wet she ever was.

This sub probably would've been better if I used it for another couple of hours...

I'll update if there's anything new feel free to post about your X24 experiences here. Smile

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: The X24 Subliminal Audio Aphrodisiac - K-Train - 08-30-2013

Thanks for the report Fonzy! Been waiting for someone to report on X24/X32. Shannon sure knows how to make me spend money. Tongue How many times have you used it thus far? Have you noticed any lingering effects from you or your girl if you skip a day?

RE: The X24 Subliminal Audio Aphrodisiac - MJ1 - 08-30-2013

is The X24 Subliminal Audio Aphrodisiac silent?

RE: The X24 Subliminal Audio Aphrodisiac - Shannon - 08-30-2013

From the product description...

Quote:Do not expose people to this program without their knowledge and consent to the fact that it is a subliminal aphrodisiac they are being exposed to. To help facilitate this, each track includes an audibly spoken statement in the beginning that states, “You are listening to the X24 Subliminal Aphrodisiac.”. Please note that there is no ultrasonic only track in this set, as it would be too easily abused.

RE: The X24 Subliminal Audio Aphrodisiac - Jingo786 - 12-16-2014

is there not a silent version where it says “You are listening to the X24 Subliminal Aphrodisiac”?

Or anything like that for future plans?

I'd love to have this playing alongside some music that sets the mood a little more instead of the ocean waves

RE: The X24 Subliminal Audio Aphrodisiac - Shawn - 12-16-2014

(12-16-2014, 09:55 AM)Jingo786 Wrote: is there not a silent version where it says “You are listening to the X24 Subliminal Aphrodisiac”?

Or anything like that for future plans?

I'd love to have this playing alongside some music that sets the mood a little more instead of the ocean waves

I don't think so. It could be still easy misused.

RE: The X24 Subliminal Audio Aphrodisiac - blue42 - 12-17-2014

what ever may happen nature will eventually repair it. And the key word is WILL.

3 day Challenge - Fonzy3 - 02-22-2015

Starting tommorow, I am going to use this sub like a regular one. For 21 hours a day with my girlfriend close byWink. We'll see how awesome this gets.

RE: The X24 Subliminal Audio Aphrodisiac - CatMan - 02-22-2015

(02-22-2015, 08:01 AM)Fonzy3 Wrote: Starting tommorow, I am going to use this sub like a regular one. For 21 hours a day with my girlfriend close byWink. We'll see how awesome this gets.

LOL, uh oh!

I forsee her attacking you quite intensely.

It's been nice knowing you, my friend. Sleep well! Tongue

RE: The X24 Subliminal Audio Aphrodisiac - Fonzy3 - 02-22-2015

Both.

There are also going to be two Beats by dre pill speakers in my sex room.

So no lack of exposure.

RE: The X24 Subliminal Audio Aphrodisiac - Fonzy3 - 02-22-2015

Yeah you too

RE: The X24 Subliminal Audio Aphrodisiac - Ace - 02-22-2015

You are going to get raped.

Day 1 - Fonzy3 - 02-23-2015

Wow. X24 is extremely powerful.

I've never experienced anything like what happened today in my entire life.

I had the mood music track playing in my room at 75% volume. I was with my girlfriend. Just lying down on the bed with both of our clothes still on. She commented on the disclaimer playing and I just told its part of the music. Approximately four minutes later I was looking towards her and saw this desirous look in her eyes. We continued talking and holding eachother in bed when suddenly she started to perform oral sex on me. I got hard very fast but was still aware the program was on. She began to get undressed very quickly and even asked me why I still had my Tshirt on. I took it off and when I saw her vagina she was extremely wet and I could already tell that she had come. Some key indicators that she was affected by the program was that her face was red and also around her chest.

When I started penetrating her the body was extremely receptive and she repeatedly yelled out that I was hitting her g spot.

Some of this was normal as she is my perfect lover but in a span of thirty minutes we performed oral sex and three different positions. She must've came a dozen times.

I'm very impressed with the technology in this sub. The OE feels very effective and I was laughing to myself of how this mightve been the best sex of my life.

It took minimal effort on my part to get her to climax and my stamina was incredible. I was edging a few times but this innevitably allowed me to control my erection.

This quality of sex usually fills up my quota for the week. But I'll play the program when I'm with her for the next couple of days.

I used this sub by myself for the first night and day. When I woke up, I genuinely just felt happy. And I can tell if I was with a woman I would consider our date good. For all you ladies out there.

I was not as horny as when I listened to NSFM.

I used x24 with headphones and the "afterglow" feeling would itensify. This has to be one of the strongest programs I have ever used. And if you were to use it around many women I'm sure all of them would get hornier than they've ever been. For men I think knowing that this program is there to help also takes a lot of the pressure off. Allows better performance and confidence when you know that the X24 is there to help.

RE: The X24 Subliminal Audio Aphrodisiac - CatMan - 02-24-2015

(02-24-2015, 01:04 AM)yeah! Wrote: Be interesting to see where the order: # is at now hehehe

Probably so much traffic going to the order processing server, that Shannon will think it's a DDoS attack. LMAO.

Great report, loved reading it. Strongly considering these programs. Thanks so much Fonzy!