Subliminal Talk
Alpha Male journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Alpha Male journey (/Thread-Alpha-Male-journey)

Pages: 1 2

Alpha Male journey - MJ1 - 08-20-2013

Hey i'm Mojtaba and i'm from Iran
22 years old
english is not my native language but i try my best
see this topic
computer engineer,web and graphic designer
it's about 2 years that i use subliminal messages in daily bases more that 12 hours
as audio,flashing affirmations and images
today was my first day of using AM
right now i'm using some affirmation for increasing income,getting lucky,transforming Morty Lefkoe - Natural Confidence course to 29 affirmations (like i'm good enough and ..)

in picture side i'm using pictures like this
that's says "why every girls really want to be with me" in persian (my language)

[Image: 3333333356633333333.jpg]

should i stop using this sources?

for example Morty Lefkoe - Natural Confidence is really critical for me and it's really helping me to have the self confidence i really need in this period of my life.

long story short i can't cut off income increasing and self confidence affirmations cuz i have goal in that areas

so lets now talk about my first day of AM Smile

it's was really good day like past few weeks and the main reason of that is my affirmations about limiting beliefs
the cool thing was people noticed my new haircut and in general myself
we met with a old customer (a really hot women) that i used to work
and most guys in the park was looking at us
after that i did really good on a phone negotiation and the thing is i'm not really good in this area i can highlight this change

RE: Alpha Male journey - MJ1 - 08-20-2013

also i didn't "busting a nut" in the shower today
i thought an alpha male doesn't do that

RE: Alpha Male journey - Fonzy3 - 08-20-2013

Welcome to the forum! Affirmations like that can aid your progress into becoming AM but are not necessary as these subliminals are very powerful.

Good luck on your journey man!

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: Alpha Male journey - MJ1 - 08-20-2013

Day 2 Stage 1:today i waked up with a little pain before my right eye it could because of lack of sleeping or lack of water in my body i experienced that before of AM.after using a little trick it was gone.
i listened to AM during the sleep + a vocal affirmation that i created with a friend of mine in that track she says "Mojtaba's monthly in come is X" let's say 5,000$

last night i saw some dreams that i can't remember very well but feeling was good and positive

also i want to make better plans for next weeks and my business.

@Fonzy Thanks man i wish the same for you!

i know you from AlphaScorpio's journal

i see myself as a Alpha Male but i know it could be even better

used other products before.but not like this 6 stages

but sometimes when everything is going well a sound in my head says"something is not right let's be that beta guy again"

it's gonna be eliminated 100%

"let the game begin"

RE: Alpha Male journey - MJ1 - 08-21-2013

Holy shit!
i remember my dream!
it's was my ex girlfriend and she doesn't like holding hands in public even as friends but last night she finally holding my hands
she's my ex but some of our mutual friends thinks we are still together . . . we play role of couple in front of them lol
i passed lots of girls because of her

am i attracted to her? yes

but maybe she's not the one or maybe she is

but i really like to have more opportunities in my life

also i planed to end this bf/gf show and start dating to see how it goes...

Question for shanon if you are reading this:what do you think my dream means?

RE: Alpha Male journey - jonathan4all - 08-21-2013

Mojtaba .. you cannot eat the whole fish in one shot .. take it easy digest it slowly.. best of luck.

RE: Alpha Male journey - MJ1 - 08-23-2013

Day 4 stage 1: i had 3 strange dreams last night

1:i and all the people were running from a beast. i was scared really scared!

then i hide in something like a big wooden box waiting for him to leave.we where in metro station

but he saw me and the next thing i knew he was trying to get me.i hold his fist with my hand and

rotate it. i wasn't strong enough but i tried then some thing like gas spread in the tunnel and the beast

couldn't breath! and he ran(beast was problem/problems and gas was my mind way to protect me)

2:i was on a date with a girl to buy her necklaces. with her own money not mine (yeah!) it was okay

and she was enjoying my company.i even did some MJ's foot moves lol Big Grin know her from real life and

she has a crush on me.

there was group of guys and i controlled my feeling at the moment later she touched my hand and

slowly moved it between my legs

the odd thing was her bad breath that was killing the moment!

3:i gave money don't know who to help my father for paying expenses

it's really cool this days i hang out more with my buddies.want to work more but i just don't

Question for shannon: do Poetry Of Silence work on phone calls?

last night i talked to my ex while it was playing and she was more in feminine mood than always

she told me about her new bikini also how her back hurts and stuffs like that

i couldn't hear her breathing but said you breath faster.don't you? yes.she replied

also planned to go out more with girls i know and use POS on them Big Grin

my body language improved in a way i like it and i'm more like guy you want to hang out at the first sight

a guy i know from FB text and called my ex she didn't answered when she told me i texted the guy and told him i don't like you

to text or call her anymore (he thinks we are still together)and he was like a scared dog!

@jonathan4all thanks for your advice . . . good luck on your journey

UPDATE Day 4 Stage 1:

also started to use BIATBW

today i was out with my friend

women and girls was noticing me more

the best part of that is when no one is looking at you deep down you know you are hot

you can feel the attractiveness inside your mind and your thoughts that's the best part!

i was buying a present for my father in the shop when looking for present box i said it's more like

valentine's day box. woman near to me said it's a little soon for valentine. in a naughty way Big Grin

and i flirted 1 little with her.just trying to get out of my comfort zone.next time will push it forward

RE: Alpha Male journey - Roy - 08-23-2013

(08-23-2013, 09:29 AM)Mojtaba Wrote: UPDATE Day 4 Stage 1:

also started to use BIATBW

Don't use BIATBW with AM 5.0.It a B/D hybrid and it's in the instructions.
It will hurt your results from both programs.

thanks for advice Roy but my of version of AM is Masked "sound of ocean"

Alpha Male Training Ver. 5.0 - Stage 1 - 4th Gen Masked Subliminal

does that make difference?

RE: Alpha Male journey - Roy - 08-23-2013

(08-23-2013, 12:24 PM)Mojtaba Wrote: thanks for advice Roy but my of version of AM is Masked "sound of ocean"

Alpha Male Training Ver. 5.0 - Stage 1 - 4th Gen Masked Subliminal

does that make difference?

The version doesn't matter.It's the same programing,different masking sound.
BIATBW with alpha will mess both AM and BIATBW.

AM will improve your situation with women because of your internal state mostly.Being alpha is an inner thing.When you have faced your shadow enough and evolved to a point you won't need women or need to chase them for approval.Your own value will come from within and won't be tied
to how much attraction you get from women or how many beautiful women
you had or can have sex with.

When you can just be with them,treat them as human being and be open
and loving they will chase you.It's very simple.

RE: Alpha Male journey - MJ1 - 08-24-2013

(08-23-2013, 07:40 PM)Roy Wrote: The version doesn't matter.It's the same programing,different masking sound.
BIATBW with alpha will mess both AM and BIATBW.

i thought BIATBW isn't 6 stages and i didn't see what yo are mentioning in the manual but alright my friend

(08-23-2013, 07:40 PM)Roy Wrote: AM will improve your situation with women because of your internal state mostly.Being alpha is an inner thing.When you have faced your shadow enough and evolved to a point you won't need women or need to chase them for approval.Your own value will come from within and won't be tied
to how much attraction you get from women or how many beautiful women
you had or can have sex with.

When you can just be with them,treat them as human being and be open
and loving they will chase you.It's very simple.

indeed,situation with women is a mirror of inner life
and to attract others first you have to master your own emotions

the most important thing i'm considering now is effect of AM on financial aspect of life.

any thought or experience?

RE: Alpha Male journey - Fonzy3 - 08-24-2013

(08-24-2013, 01:28 AM)Mojtaba Wrote: indeed,situation with women is a mirror of inner life
and to attract others first you have to master your own emotions

the most important thing i'm considering now is effect of AM on financial aspect of life.

any thought or experience?

You're right.

I think AM will affect your financial life in the way that you will not let anyone take credit for your work. And you will generally be on top of the areas in your career that will produce money for you. Getting respect from your co workers could cause you to enjoy putting more hours in.

Thanks

Fonzy