Subliminal Talk
Overcoming Shame, Fear and Guilt - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Overcoming Shame, Fear and Guilt (/Thread-Overcoming-Shame-Fear-and-Guilt)

Overcoming Shame, Fear and Guilt - doomday2002 - 08-16-2013

I have been using OSFG for about a week and had some really scary dreams. This morning, I woke up with a nagging pain in my abdominal area, I felt weak and faint, almost to the extent to losing consciousness. I even saw a circle of white light and my ears were ringing. I almost felt that I was dying, is this normal among users of OSFG? I felt much better after turning the sub off and resting for a while.

RE: Overcoming Shame, Fear and Guilt - SargeMaximus - 08-17-2013

(08-16-2013, 07:51 PM)doomday2002 Wrote: I have been using OSFG for about a week and had some really scary dreams. This morning, I woke up with a nagging pain in my abdominal area, I felt weak and faint, almost to the extent to losing consciousness. I even saw a circle of white light and my ears were ringing. I almost felt that I was dying, is this normal among users of OSFG? I felt much better after turning the sub off and resting for a while.

Woah, that's freaky.

I've had a time or two where I thought I would have a heart attack on this sub and just decided to get away and let my head clear. Nothing as intense as all that though.

RE: Overcoming Shame, Fear and Guilt - Edo - 08-17-2013

I'll keep eyeing on this journal cause I also using OGSF mix with US. Both are 4G and a real brain killer. 4G ain't a joke! I also have deppresion(that somehow I want to end my life) but never felt like dying. Now somehow I only get the good stuff from OGSF & US. Just wait until your time man.

Edo

RE: Overcoming Shame, Fear and Guilt - Ace - 08-29-2013

how are you feeling now doomday2002? is that experience occuring over and over or was it just a one time thing?

RE: Overcoming Shame, Fear and Guilt - Fonzy3 - 08-29-2013

Any positive updates man?

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: Overcoming Shame, Fear and Guilt - doomday2002 - 09-04-2013

I have experience stuttering which I thought have disappeared long ago, but OSFG has made the problem came up again. I think its psychological fear that causes me to stutter and it kind of affects me in my work. I guess its up to me to conquer it little by little.

RE: Overcoming Shame, Fear and Guilt - Spiral - 09-05-2013

Doomsday, I've had stuttering problems ever since I started using BAMM which has OFSG in it. On the plus side of things, I'm half way through stage six and a lot of my stuttering has been falling away. Like you said it's all psychological and also directly related to the neuro connections in your brain and how you think. You are overcoming Fear at its source so it's completely normal to experience states of uncertainty etc which aid in your stuttering..

RE: Overcoming Shame, Fear and Guilt - Ace - 09-05-2013

Thanks for the update man!

RE: Overcoming Shame, Fear and Guilt - doomday2002 - 09-20-2013

This morning, I felt weak and nauseous again. Saw that white light again. they look like bacteria in a petri dish. Ended up with a case of stomach flu and diarrhea that made me suffer for 2 days. My stuttering has subsided, but I'm still facing enormous difficulties in my work.

RE: Overcoming Shame, Fear and Guilt - Astrack - 09-20-2013

That white light could be some eye problems. They say it's protein floating in the eye.

RE: Overcoming Shame, Fear and Guilt - stratos - 09-20-2013

Are the white lights sparkly? Could be a migraine. Sounds like it to me from your description

RE: Overcoming Shame, Fear and Guilt - doomday2002 - 09-24-2013

Yes, i also realized that it may be migraine possibly from listening to too many hours of OSFG or the fact that I work too long hours.

RE: Overcoming Shame, Fear and Guilt - Shannon - 09-28-2013

Doonday, stuttering is commonly a response to deep fear. It makes sense that the program would trigger a recurrence of that outward symptom since it is pushing you to deal with and overcome fear. But as Spiral said, with time, as you do overcome the fear, it will fade away and then you'll be past it for good.