Subliminal Talk
Frenchmagnet's Alpha male 5.0 journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Frenchmagnet's Alpha male 5.0 journal (/Thread-Frenchmagnet-s-Alpha-male-5-0-journal)

Frenchmagnet's Alpha male 5.0 journal - Frenchmagnet - 08-13-2013

Hey
I am living in Paris, English is not my native language but I want to try subliminal to see how it would affect me, maybe It will not have the best effect on me but I am already confident about myself and that I can develop my mind very quickly ! I am in the pickup community since 5 years . I am 23 years old now, when I was 18 I was a shy introverted and complex asian guy and virgin !

Now I am a very cool guy who have between 2 or 4 girlfriends, who is very confident and cool. I have a lot of friends and everywhere I go people love me. But I still have some issue in my head, I accept myself how I am but I still can't feel this amazing feeling of confidence and hapiness.

I have just buy yesterday AM 5.0 but I want to try before starting this long program ASC 5G. To boost my confidence to the next level !

I am very exciting to see the results ! Big Grin

RE: Frenchmagnet's journal - Shannon - 08-13-2013

I am looking forward to your results also!

RE: Frenchmagnet's journal - Frenchmagnet - 08-16-2013

I have decided to use directly A.M 5, because I things that an alpha male is more confident than just a confident guy ! So I have used it for now 3 nights for 8 hours and 2 hours more with my headphones before I am sleeping.

I know that the first stage is designed to clean all the bad things in me and make me feel bad or somethings like that, but what I am feeling everynight is deep love for people, for my family, for my friends, for my girlfriends, for my dogs !!! It is like I want to express them all my love, and I am so grateful that they are here ! But I feel a little bit angry against me and doubt for my professional life !!!

This weekend I have to take action, I have to go out, I have to find a new job !!!!Big Grin

RE: Frenchmagnet's journal - Shannon - 08-16-2013

It's not designed to make you feel bad, but it is common for people who have a lot of emotional garbage to be unhappy while they're using the first few stages.

RE: Frenchmagnet's journal - Frenchmagnet - 08-22-2013

Today I am using A.M 5 for 12 days now approximatively ( I need to check my calendar to be sure) , and I am feeling very depress ! I notice a huge increase of my neediness with women ! I have 2 sexy girlfriends but I am feeling needy all the time, it is like I don't have enough girlfriends. So I have texted monday 5 of my exs that I want to see and only 2 of them text me back and are ok to see me. It make me feel upset that only 2 of 5 want to go out with me ! And it is like rejection is 10 times harder when I am approaching a girl in the street... Ouch

I have a lot of doubt now, like when I see an ugly guy with a hot chick I am saying to myself : "Oh man even this guy can have a hot girl with him why it is so hard for me to have one of them ? Maybe am I less attractive than him ? Am I not cool enough ? I must have a problem somethings is wrong with me.... blablabla "

I force myself to go out everyday ! Talk with stranger and see my friends and my girlfriends.
But I don't know how to deal with all this bad feeling... Do I have to face them and accept them ? Cry and be depress at home ? Or it is ok for me to go out and try to change my mind and have good time ? Because I thought is like I try to avoid my garbage within me if I go out to change my mind no ? And if I try to avoid my feeling the subs won't be effective because all my negative feeling will stay here ! ? ! ?

So the subs seems to work for me even if I understand only 30% or 40% of what I heard when I am listening to english music or movie in english... Or maybe It is just a coincidence all this negative feeling and thought that I have ?

RE: Frenchmagnet's journal - Shannon - 08-23-2013

The subconscious mind remembers everything you ever learn, even if your conscious mind does not have access to that information. The negative responses are the program forcing you to grow, and deal with your weaknesses and limitations. In other words, it's pushing you past your current limits to grow into a better man.

RE: Frenchmagnet's journal - Fonzy3 - 08-24-2013

(08-23-2013, 02:01 PM)Shannon Wrote: The subconscious mind remembers everything you ever learn, even if your conscious mind does not have access to that information. The negative responses are the program forcing you to grow, and deal with your weaknesses and limitations. In other words, it's pushing you past your current limits to grow into a better man.

Well said

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: Frenchmagnet's journal - Frenchmagnet - 08-29-2013

18 days of AM 5 :

Now that I am reading my previous post I can see how fast I am changing right now. The subs is a nuclear bomb. One week ago I was needy and upset about girls, now it is like my neediness is gone ! This subs bring back all my neediness since I was 14 years old and make me realize that all the girls I want it is just the reflect of my wounds. Like an hole inside of me that make me feel bad all the time unless I have girls in my life who loves me.

Today I realize that I don't need a lot of girls anymore to make me feel happy, since my neediness is gone I have stopped to open a lot of cute girls, but only the sexiest girls. I still have my approach anxiety but now it is like I consciously know that it is stupid to care what other people thinks of me.

I have more eyes contact from women and men. I am starting to look for a new job. Maybe I will try to be a real estate agent in Paris. I thinks that an alpha male in real estate will be the best choice to make a lot of money and have a good lifestyle !
I can't stand some behavior from people, it is like I want to hit them in their face when there are stupid or disrespectful !! Yesterday I had an argument with someone at a shop ! First time ever I speak my mind like that ! It was liberating and I was proud of me !

I have a question if somebody can answer, can I do the mirror affirmation 30 minutes everyday to pump my state without cut the result of the subs ? I want to have the best result, but mirror affirmation before going out is a good tool to make me feel confident and in the moment !

RE: Frenchmagnet's journal - Fonzy3 - 08-29-2013

Real estate agent sounds good for you Frenchmagnet! Welcome to the forum btwSmile. That career to my knowledge is quite demanding and will cause you to be interested in a quality woman who is there to support you, this type of relationship is quite meaningful. It sounds like the affects of this subs are making successful changes to your inner most fears, it will be a tough journey but when you're done i'm sure any road you choose will be a successful one because you intend it to be. Good luck and looking forward to read abt your future success.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: Frenchmagnet's journal - Frenchmagnet - 09-25-2013

Hello Guys !
I am now in stage 2 day 10 .
I didn't notice a lot of change within me, but I notice that people react differently with me, I have more eye contact from men and women, this type of "who's that guys ?" men tend to look at me and wait for me to look back at them, women just look at me and sometimes react strangely...
People tend to respect me more or are afraid sometime. Like they are always apologizing for little things with me and thanks me for ridiculous things too.

I come back to have only 2 girlfriends and I don't need more of them, so no neediness. My girlfriends now need a lot of validation from me, they always ask me if I love them truly, if I find them beautiful or not, want to see me more, they said they want to live with me ! I have 3 to 4 other girls who want to see me but I just don't feel the need to pursue them, I am just waiting for them to do something if not I don't mind if I don't see her.

Oh yeah I feeling like I am being truly a man of high value ! I am not doubting about myself like in stage 1.

Just started to work in a club for fryday's night and saturday's night, it's a great job, I can drink freely even if I only drink non alcoholic things, can talk to everyone so I am increasing my social skill and I have a lot of money with this job. For my first weekend I realize that there is a lot of girls who's flirting with me in the club. Before I felt very shy in club now I don't mind I am the boss, and I am a very high value guy !

I will start my real job in real estate in 2 weeks, I have a lot of proposal. So I will have 2 jobs but I like them.

Now that I am looking back everything in my life is starting to change very fast.
I have to find an apartment to live by myself...

And I am so lazy right now like it so difficult to be motivated by somethings, so I really have to force myself to do this changes that I need to do in my life.

RE: Frenchmagnet's Alpha male 5.0 journal - Frenchmagnet - 09-30-2013

I love Alpha male 5.0 !
I just realize this weekend at work how alpha I am !

So I am working in a famous nightclub here in Paris for the weekend, and I have to say that french are verry agressive and arrogant when they are drunk ! People who's is working with me are upset all the time and arguing with drunk's customers.

But me no, I am centered, and I don't care how I should act, I am just myself ! When I am talking with agressive people I don't have to act like them and try to make them respect me. I am just in the moment and speak with them calmly and everyone is respecting me.

I talked to some women and in 2 nights I had 2 invitations for a cofee, 5 - 6 women staring at me sexually like " I want you now ",a lot more who's saying stuff like " you are very very good looking", and all of that without opening I was just here and women just look at me and try to catch look from me and then initiate the conversation. Maybe 50% of them yeah was drunk of course !

When I am opening girl during daytime I have more success but I am more select it is now hard for me to find a girl who can be with me I only want the best good looking and charming girl.

I checked the "Natural grounding stuff" and I can say is removing the frustration and the neediness from guys but make you the best friend of the girls I things... It is just my viewpoint of what I was feeling when I was looking at the video. So you have more Eye contact because you re neutral for women but don't expect to get the sexiest girl out there.

RE: Frenchmagnet's Alpha male 5.0 journal - Frenchmagnet - 10-17-2013

End of stage 2 today and I will stard stage 3 tonight !

This stage didn't affect me a lot like stage 1 but I can notice few changes :

- I don't care about women, I still have 2 girlfriends but I think I will soon break up with the second one, because I realise that she is not enough sexy and beautiful for me, before I would consider her like an HB 9 but now my mind see her like an HB 7 with no ambition or class !

- I notice that 75% of the people out there is strange, sad, needy, a lot of girl is arrogant and act like princess (not with me), my standard is higher, it is hard for me to find a girl for me now when I am going out.

- A lot of girl I have contact with by phone or text message, is boring me, I don't even respond to her text or pickup their call.

- I am feeling way better than everyone, and didn't find any guys like me !

- I am more comfortable in socical situation and around cute girl (now that I feel I am the catch and that there are no more that hot)

- I notice now that everyone can't handle themself alone, a lot of people have negativity and blame other for there problem. So now I have to help my family and guid them on the right way in their life. It is strange now that it is me that have to yell on my mom and have to care about my grandmother. I am proud of myself, I have the maturity to act how I want for help them.

- Now I can express my love fully for people that I love like my family or my girlfriends number 1 ! Before it was like I was ashame or afraid to express this feeling I didn't feel any love for people, only lust and neediness for girl.

I am now excited to see the effect of the stage 3 !!! Wink

RE: Frenchmagnet's Alpha male 5.0 journal - Frenchmagnet - 12-28-2013

Its been a long time since I didn't post my result here.

I am now in stage 5 of alphamale 5 now and here all the benefit that I noticed :

- I am more confident
- I don't care what other people is thinking of me
- I love myself much more
- I am so at ease in big group of people and I am talking to them like I know them
- People like me
- Friends and family buy me present , restaurant.
- Only have one girlfriends right now is enough for me until I don't have a stable job
- I know what I want
- Girls like me more
- I am flirting with amazing girl so hot that I think only 5% of the men around the world experience what I am experiencing .
- I am stopping all my negativity , I am stop criticism people, I don't care of strange people like in stage 2.
- I am a lot more proactive
- I am starting to have a greatttt lifestyle and cool friends
- All of my old egocentric friend stoped talking to me ! And I don't care I now know that I don't want to have a social circle with them.