Subliminal Talk
Improve Your Grades & Study Habits - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Improve Your Grades & Study Habits (/Thread-Improve-Your-Grades-Study-Habits)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Improve Your Grades & Study Habits - Why So Serious? - 09-16-2013

Man that is awesome! Nice to using all the resources that you have at collage. I'm pretty sure at this rate you will be getting straight A's this semester.

RE: Improve Your Grades & Study Habits - Fonzy3 - 09-21-2013

Day 44

Hey everyone, my week has gone pretty well. Haven't noticed ay major changes in my attitude towards school work. Seems like the changes have been pretty subtle. I've been challenging myself often throughout the week, giving myself reasons to finish my work faster. Wether it would be to give energy to another area of my life or just so I can feel the pleasure of telling myself I am weeks ahead of the class. Which I have done. I've purposely put myself in positions of pressure to match a certain standard of living and results I see myself to have obtained. I guess this is a pretty positive attitude. If i'm not giving myself more things to do, the feeling of getting down to whatever work I have is easy. Any sense of procrastination that I used to have is gone. I've been participating more in class and have been attending all my appointments.

It feels good to get my thoughts down so I have to give my gratitude to Indigo Mind labs for that. One thing I've noticed is that people that are in my life who don't appreciate the work ethic, can't keep up with me or give negative energy towards my progress are being turned away from as I only want to be a part of positive things in my life that will help me towards my goals. I find myself giving a lot to my loved ones and having a headspace that is motivated to get more.

One of my profs this week said "they gotta start calling you Henry Winkler (Fonzie)" before class and it made my day. Something tells me major positive changes are going to occur, and i'm looking forward to it.

EDIT: This past week has been important as I witnessed Mayweather break a record as being undefeated and Drake ( who is from my city) put out an incredible album which I was looking forward too. These are just a couple examples of excellence in the entertainment industry that I feel has to be recognized as it pushes the level of the greatest personalities of all time. These people of success are just some individuals that I look up too and have inspired me. As a lot of people probably know my goal is to have a lifestyle and results that are inspiring and get people to do the same. We all came from the same place at birth and our purpose is to use our hands and create the lives that we dream.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: Improve Your Grades & Study Habits - Fonzy3 - 09-27-2013

Day 50

Changes have still been very subtle these past six days. I've noticed slight changes in my mindset. This has made me more relaxed towards my work. I had one of my first quizzes of the semester and got an 8 out of 10. The test itself was worth five percent of the final grade but I still couldn't get my mind off what I could've done to get perfect. The prof was making the questions tricky and I came to the conclusion that I have to know absolutely everything that is going on throughout the courses for me to get A's. I've started to think about all my profs teaching style more and even though what is being taught I cannot always relate to, I need to be invested enough to get my marks, which is the goal. I believe my habits towards university have also changed as i'm spending more time in between classes at the library. I find myself waking up everyday at one certain time which makes me have a sense of stability towards my life. I don't ever rmbr my schedule being as stable but I do see it as progress in moving forward. School is definitely one of my top priorities and i'm going to enjoy the upcoming greater general changes to my university career.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: Improve Your Grades & Study Habits - Fonzy3 - 10-04-2013

Day 56

I have noticed a couple things over the past couple days that have really stood out to me in regards to my study habits. I noticed that i'm listening to what my profs are saying more closely, there has been a higher level of focus towards my work. I am engaging a lot in studying so much so that I find my down time being in a library reading, or having conversations about courses with people. I got a 8/10 on my most recent quiz, I was content with the result but all I kept thinking of was "what didn't I do to get perfect". I have continued to be sober during this semester and I've only been putting energy into what's important to me. Relationships, money, work, i've got a few opportunities lined up. I can party when i'm old haha. My priorities have definitely changed. I've even noticed my profs, staff members of organizations and others responding to me more positively. I even know that writing here every so often is going to help with my essays coming up. So once again, gratitude.

I've started to use some EFT practices and I do find they have helped considerably. the release of emotion from those negative feelings is quite great. I thought I didn't have negative feelings as I never put energy into situations that were not ideal. Much appreciation to all those that have using the techniques in this community.

EDIT: Everything i've done over the past couple months have set me up to have a successful semester.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: Improve Your Grades & Study Habits - Fonzy3 - 10-09-2013

Day 62

This program has begun to affect my life in very direct and and obvious ways. Combining my use of EFT and this program has caused my results to skyrocket! I feel so positive and happy. My marks for the assignment I had to do 3 weeks ago came back, and I got 100%. An A+, that is rare in university... This past week I've had to study for two midterms ( which I had on the same day). I found my self feeling as if reading was fun and had my faced buried in my text for hours. It was as if every sentence and word I read was ingested and had stuck with me. It was necessary and I was focused. I remember myself visualizing that I got an A in all my subjects and that I knew every answer on this midterms. That is exactly what happened.

During my first midterm I blew through the multiple choice and knew exactly what to write for the short answer/essay. Before my second midterm I had a class and making my grades a higher priority I had to skip it in order to get some extra studying done. The second midterm was just like the first but I didn't have an essay:p. Even though I felt I knew all the answers I still stayed and used the entire amount of time to look over the work. I felt so sure of what I did. After the exam, I looked up the questions that I had to "think" about and it turned out that I had been right!

Finally, for my next midterm the answers have been practically given to me by the prof as we have a day to complete as it is online, she gave us the 50 topics to study for which matches to each of the 50 questions of the exam and it is open book. Feels like my subconscious is making powerful and noticeable changes to my life. I am definitely looking forward to what comes next. I find myself talking about school work more to everyone in my life and even helped my girlfriend with her paper these past couple days. I find myself with more time as I now know what I can accomplish and when. I used to be a guy who was totally involved in sports and had a certain amount of interest in school... It's funny how things turn out.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: Improve Your Grades & Study Habits - Patti - 10-10-2013

That's a fantastic post Fonzy! Good for you!

RE: Improve Your Grades & Study Habits - 6isenough - 10-10-2013

Hi Fonzy, I really enjoy reading about your success. I have used EFT to get over a fear of heights. Something so easy and yet so powerful! Can you elaborate on what you used as EFT statements? Did you use the “Even though” set up or just tap in positives?

RE: Improve Your Grades & Study Habits - Fonzy3 - 10-10-2013

Yeah i've been using the EFT "Even though" process on any negative feelings that come up. I've studied the law of attraction for years and use visualization methods to attract desires. If I feel any resistant emotion or negative feelings I tap on that as well as anything I don't like. For example my appetite or weight I tap on. I might start on positives soon..

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: Improve Your Grades & Study Habits - Fonzy3 - 10-19-2013

Day 71

Things have been tough lately, I had that same enthusiastic feeling as ten days ago but getting motivation to give time to my school work was an issue. Feels like I have a million different things I have to do. I now understand the importance of priorities. I know that I have to stay in control with my mind through subs, eft and other things i live by. i found myself being overwhelmed by the moment. This past weekend was a holiday and I kept thinking I have time to do work let me spend right now with my family. Even though I had a lot of time to do work I left it to the last minute because I thought I was really smart and could do a good job in a short amount of time. Feels like I got past that bump and i'm ready for whatever. In situations like these I need to control the outcome and know that reading is fun so try and do it. Then after i've spent time finishing that everything else will feel a lot better doing. One thing I think could be added to this type of program is more motivation. It's fun to do school work but other things are feeling like more fun. I think i've got over any resistance in regards to priorities.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: Improve Your Grades & Study Habits - Jakeb203 - 10-22-2013

I agree with Fonzy. A lot of times it's not about that we don't know the priority... It's just that we are too distracted / unhappy to focus, especially when things pile up.

Personally, I find the start of the term much easier than when it gets to mid-term and final. I know it's about time management and organization skills, but its just frustrating sometimes to make the decisions when we don't have motivation.

So I'd really encourage if Shannon does an upgrade on either the procrastination or motivationsub.

Regards.

Jake

RE: Improve Your Grades & Study Habits - pixie_dust - 10-25-2013

Can this subliminal work for a driving test? as I badly need one for it, as I looked on this site and they don't appear to be one Sad

RE: Improve Your Grades & Study Habits - Fonzy3 - 10-28-2013

(10-25-2013, 02:46 PM)pixie_dust Wrote: Can this subliminal work for a driving test? as I badly need one for it, as I looked on this site and they don't appear to be one Sad

I think Maximum Learning Speed could help with something specific like that or you just need to be more confident with driving, so ASC.

Day 80

This has been the strongest the program has felt throughout the time I have been using it. The main priority is now my school work. If you would picture my life the biggest section of it would be my career at university and then branch off into other areas like girlfriend, family, money flow, health etc. This is a complete turnaround to how I felt the day when I posted last. I now know the importance of everything but my attention is given to the parts of my life that intuitively stand out to me. This process has been so natural, mostly because I have genuinely been happy with my courses. It's amazing, when I think about my courses my first reaction is to smile because I absolutely know I am going to get straight A's. My sleep has improved dramatically! I wake up feeling ready for a great day. My affirmations and tapping helped a great deal to my overall happiness, I can say my life is at a positive turning point. It is amazing how I look back to how I used to be not invested in school and finding it tough to maintain the standard I set for myself. Now I realized my education at university is one of the greatest blessings I have and having school a positive area in my world creates an incredible balance between my relationship with everything as well as my desires in life.

To give a short recap on my semester so far i've gotten 80% and more on my assignments as well as a couple perfect scores. I am more involved in school as i'm part of three different organizations on campus and i've been offered a TA position in the Criminology department for when I further my education. I have been balancing a load of six courses ( the most i've ever had ) with all of my other commitments. Another challenge I had was maintaining fitness while staying focused on assignments and I can say that it was a success as i've never felt stress towards work and haven't eaten out often. This makes me look forward to doing my masters in the future as the semester has been fun and all of this feels like it is in the palm of my hand.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: Improve Your Grades & Study Habits - Fonzy3 - 11-05-2013

Day 89

There's one more day till I have reached my goal of committing my time for this subliminal. All in all I recommend this sub for students especially those that are younger. This would definitely lay a good foundation for youths growing up and they will get confidence from their success in school. For any current students in university this program will improve your marks but don't expect to go from a D- to straight A's. It is definitely possible, but I think there is a increased amount of time usage needed for this goal. The permanent route of 90 days on, 1 month off and continue for another 90 days would be ideal.

Personally this program has done wonders for me. Never before have I ever felt like I could make education my top priority without feeling like everything else was falling apart. Tapping came into play with this issue and I now feel comfortable expressing how improving my grades is the most important thing for me at the moment. I trust in my decision for using the sub and having this time dedicated to my learning. This principle naturally produces everything else positively; my relationships, health, money flow and career. I have achieved my dream of having an A grade on all of my courses at the moment. This is a solid 10 percent improvement from my previous semester. With my combination of skills, habits and what I know about the law of attraction every day I am getting closer to the ideal student I want to be. Instead of feeling so relieved that i've finished my exam season, I am now on to a new assignment, content and ready for the next achievement. I got this semester and the end result of having the grades I want in the palm of my hands.

Ways to improve this program would be to include motivation and self discipline. There were times where I woke up knowing I had to do all this school work first, but I didn't have the "push" to tackle it. I did something else that felt pleasurable like eat breakfast or talk to my girlfriend. It was tough to get down to it but when I did, my productivity was amazing. Every so often I would get distracted and go on Facebook when I could use that extra time of studying to make my exam go by better. Discipline would help this. FEFT rearranged these beliefs and now I feel like it is absolutely effortless to get in the mood and take on what has to be done.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: Improve Your Grades & Study Habits - Patti - 11-11-2013

I'm moving and have to pack up whole house. I want to go to Robert to help tap that procrastination away! lol Could you imagine what could possibly come to be if Shannon and Robert got together to work?! Endless amazement...