Subliminal Talk
Improve Your Grades & Study Habits - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Improve Your Grades & Study Habits (/Thread-Improve-Your-Grades-Study-Habits)

Pages: 1 2 3

Improve Your Grades & Study Habits - Fonzy3 - 08-09-2013

Hey there fellow studentsSmile

I have always been a pretty decent student, my marks ranged from B+ to A- and in my most recent semester I received more A's then anything else. I must say it was the toughest semester because I thought all I had to do was, work, put all my energy into school and nothing else. This caused me to binge drink when I did go out with my friends to socialize because I felt the need to and it was overall, not a healthy situation. This also caused me to put on weight. So although I understand school is top priority I also have other things on my mind I believe deserve to be pursued in order to make my dreams a reality. Doing all this was tough and I just want to look back at my fourth year as being an absolute success.

My goal for using this sub is to achieve straight A's with the feeling of doing so as effortlessly as possible. My first class is on September ninth so I will be updating you guys on how my mind has been changing during the off season and also how it has been adjusting to the work load.

I will be using this program for ninety six days.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: Improve Your Grades & Study Habits - Fonzy3 - 08-09-2013

Hey man, I need to read that book. I was thinking about that a few hours ago actually. I need it for BAMM to. Larry I agree with you it's just that I have a set of priorities that go from the order of emotional health, the mind, body and women.

I just finished Deep Gratitude and Appreciation so it's time for this program. I understand the importance of improving the mind in order to get my dreams out but I don't want to put all my emphasis on one area because usually when I keep a balance between all of them it works out the best.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: Improve Your Grades & Study Habits - Fonzy3 - 08-11-2013

Day 3

I've noticed a couple changes since starting this program. I've become more productive and feel more inclined to read. I've wanted to read more novels this summer and I've started to begin thinking about school and a future career a lot more. It would be sweet if I was able to breeze through text books and research instead of having many all nighters just to stay on stop of things. I'll keep you all updated on the progress.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: Improve Your Grades & Study Habits - AlphaScorpio - 08-12-2013

I'll be following your journal closely fonzy as I am thinking about using it too for college pin September

RE: Improve Your Grades & Study Habits - Fonzy3 - 08-15-2013

Day 6

Things have been going decent with this sub so far. The most major change I have noticed is that my quality sleep has been getting much better. I am waking up full of energy feeling well rested.

Even though my school year hasn't started yet I find myself thinking about my career more, maybe it's the sub or the fact that this is my fourth year I'm stepping things up. In my previous years I would choose the necessary courses but only rely on my hours put towards the class to ensure that I would be successful, now I have taken more of an interest in what i'm learning and have discussed with my academic advisor to see if these choices are correct.

Fixing my sleep patterns has been an important change for me because I have been working and staying up all hours of the night. Just to make the most out of my time for the past few years. Only until now have I realized that being as well rested as this can give me the most energy and motivation to get things done. Finally i've also noticed that I am starting eat better, more frequent meals and eating till i'm content probably a result of the good quality of sleep.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: Improve Your Grades & Study Habits - Fonzy3 - 08-18-2013

Day 9

Have been experiencing more vivid dreams recently. Been playing the sub on new speakers so I have been enjoying that. The quality of sleep I get is awesome! Most of the time I get 6 hours at night and wake up completely refreshed, motivated to get on with my day and I get a lot done. When using previous subs i've noticed my headspace changing as if it was adjusting to the sub, not noticing as much this time around. Although when i think about it, having positive thoughts feels even more comfortable/natural then before.

I've seem to have thought of a way that makes me more productive and keeps my passion high when doing things, moderation. I would work on something for five minutes then switch so that I am content with myself putting energy into everything. This theory of working keeps me interested rather than sitting in front of a computer for hours doing research and then not having motivation for anything different after. These might be ways that my habits in regards to work are improving but I still feel on top of what is needed for school at the moment as well as anything else ties into being included in my day also. "Control" is a good word I can use to sum up my experiences so far.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: Improve Your Grades & Study Habits - K-Train - 08-20-2013

I've got Improve Your Grades during the sale as well and might crank it up for the new school year. I'm glad to see you getting results so soon bro. I actually ran the 3G version of this thing a couple years ago while at a community college and it definitely helped. Good luck in school bro hopefully this will be a fun-filled productive semester for all of us. Smile

RE: Improve Your Grades & Study Habits - Fonzy3 - 08-20-2013

(08-20-2013, 06:46 AM)K-Train Wrote: I've got Improve Your Grades during the sale as well and might crank it up for the new school year. I'm glad to see you getting results so soon bro. I actually ran the 3G version of this thing a couple years ago while at a community college and it definitely helped. Good luck in school bro hopefully this will be a fun-filled productive semester for all of us. Smile

Yea, respect man. The amount of power 4G has is awesome.

Day 12

I've noticed my productivity and the way I think about my work in general changing on a very deep level. Not sayin that I get my surges of brilliance from dialogue in movies but I do look for the beauty in everything and what I'm passionate about. In this case I was watching one of my favourite movies and this cop was having a conversation with the psychiatrist. She said "would you have yourself has a partner"? This line made me think in regards to success what drives me in some situations is pressure and to know I should put 100 percent into something because I would be pleased to be part of that greatness. Getting up doing what I have to do has felt amazing recently, using everything i've learned has made me content with my results. I would love to be thought of as something inspiring, to be remembered as a good thing, just as if I was thinking on what inspires me. So I draw on that whenever I need that extra something to keep me going.

Ideas like this have been prevelant every day in my head such as doing things as I would invision them to be perfect, focusing what is right infront of me etc. My sleep has still been amazing. It feels like as time goes by I will achieve my goals in regards to school and I will be the best at it.

On a side note, my appetite has been stable and i've been more physically active then before, hopefully this gets me to my goal of staying fit and putting energy into school work a the same time.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: Improve Your Grades & Study Habits - Fonzy3 - 08-23-2013

Day 15

It's crazy how motivated I've been these past couple days to get my work done. Any negativity towards what I have to do now has been removed. I am very clear about the things that need to be done everyday and I just do them. Everything from the past days is still there also. Progress. To put it simply I am more hardworking now.

There have been many thoughts going through my mind of how I've been changing these past couple days. I listened the program for eight hours last night using headphones and it hit me hard. I was laying in bed in the morning and felt that I detested laying down in that one spot when there was so much to do. Thinking about how to get what I have envisioned in my mind or being content with what comes my way, that was something being contemplated over a lot. I can have anything I want so the choice of doing anything I could to get it is the one I made.

A skill that I've learned to help my productivity is to focus on what's right in front of me and achieve one thing at a time which also boosts my motivation. I am the type of person to look at the big picture and that can make me think that there's not enough time. As I've gotten older the years have gone by fast and each second feels like forever,, might as well make the most of it. I'm also having more vivid dreams.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: Improve Your Grades & Study Habits - Fonzy3 - 08-26-2013

Day 18

To anyone that wants to know when this program begins to stick and feel the full affect on day sixteen is when I felt my mindstate fully change to what to program is supposed to produce. From here on the improvements just get better and better. Today there hasn't been much difference but I do notice there a more major changes going on at a deeper level. I am beginning to have a different feeling towards my work rate, it feels as if i'm more immersed in what i am doing. But its tough to explain what it is exactly. Not too much that is very prevalent at the moment. Been thinking tht the amount that i get done should match the amount of things that go through my head which is a lot. About to go on a vacation so that is in a different ball park then what this sub is trying to produce, we'll see how it goes.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: Improve Your Grades & Study Habits - Fonzy3 - 08-30-2013

Day 21

The changes this sub has been making have been subtle for the past couple days. Something tells me I've gotten use to the awesome sleep this program has been producing but I still manage to conjur up a great positive feeling to get out of bed and start my day. The motivation is there and I think most recently some resistance has been torn down. I feel great and enthusiastic. Feel so clear on what to do and encouraged to do it. Maybe it's because I'm starting school soon or maybe it's because I'm going for a weeks vacation in Cuba, I just feel very eurphoric. I think the closest reason for this is because I discovered a new habit that will help me be even more productive then before. If I prioritize my day as the first six hours being for emotional health, the second career, third physical health and finally women I get more success!. Usually I am focused on all four of these areas 24/7 and running at that high of a gear all the time can burn me out. Now I am taking time during the day to focus more on certain priorities than others. Emotional health is first gear, career is 2nd and then my passion regenerates and I'm fresh to focus on my body and women. Things seem to be working my way like this and I'm looking forward to what's next.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: Improve Your Grades & Study Habits - Why So Serious? - 09-02-2013

Nice to see that you are getting great results out of this and your about a month into the program! It's also great to see that your prioritizing your goals. I have the same problem trying to get everything done at once so maybe this should be on my list of subs to get next.

Can't what to see what else happens on your journey!

RE: Improve Your Grades & Study Habits - Fonzy3 - 09-10-2013

Day 32

As I am writing this so many different thoughts and emotions are going through me. This sub has made incredible changes to me over the past couple weeks. I can Genuinely say that I am now passionate about improving my Grades and study habits. Thank God I started usinG the proGram when I did. This is Going to be my busiest semester yet. I have shown significant signs of improvement. I think to myself and all I want to do is my school work. Maybe it's the standard I put on myself but it is currently the most comfortable place for me to be. I hope I don't work so hard that I forget to eat. I've been that productive. Feels like theres no stopping me. Every little excuse before that got in front of me when it came down to my work is GONE and I have a positive mindset towards my work now. Even durinG my vacation in Cuba I felt a comfort in Getting readings done.

There was a lot I wanted to write on this post but that is the honest results of this program after a 32 days. I am happy about it. This work ethic has been put to every area of my life. I got class in an hour and I am Going to do everything I have to before then like it's nothing. Feels like there is so much I can achieve and i'm going after every idea I have thought of towards my career.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: Improve Your Grades & Study Habits - Fonzy3 - 09-16-2013

Day 38

Things have been well using this sub so far. My headspace has changed, i'm more into doing work but being that reflective, well rounded person is still there. I can honestly say that my attitude, as well as study habits have improved based on my first week of classes. I have participated more, been on a good terms with my profs and been on top of everything that needed to be done. My intention of being balanced has come through. This is the first semester i've had a PSSL so i've found happiness with working hard throughout the week, and on the weeknd going back to the city and spending time with my girl. In this situation my health has also benefited and having all of this going my way has given me a great sense of freedom. Another study habit i've noticed is that I am inclined to using all my resources to assist me with my assignments like the writing center at university or my parents.

With all the skills I have learned from using this program things have been going well and I can envision/ believe in my self getting straight A's when this year is done.

EDIT: Last night I was feeling as if I was getting a cold or sore throat. I used Maximum Immune System Response for eight ours over night and that feeling completely disappeared. That just saved my second week of the semester.

Thanks

Fonzy