Subliminal Talk
Headache Releaser Review - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Products (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Products)
+--- Thread: Headache Releaser Review (/Thread-Headache-Releaser-Review)

Headache Releaser Review - DGamer - 08-07-2013

Originally I had my gf test it since she had a headache. She said it works but she'll probably never use it (she has her own quirks). The reason why is there's a certain side effect to it.

I decided to try it and found out that it works, freaking fast too. In about 1-2 minutes headache was kinda put into background mode and just plain gone. However, I noticed the side effect too. Luckily for me, the side effect does not bother me very much and I consider it more than worth it to rid myself of headaches.

So what is the side effect? A strange feeling on the top of the nose in between the eyes. Easiest way to get something close to this feeling without the sub is to have a friend put his finger right between your eyes and close to touching it but not actually making contact.

In any case, I'm actually using said product right now for a second time and the fuzzy nose effect is still there but highly diminished now.

RE: Headache Releaser Review - Shannon - 08-07-2013

Very interesting. I never got that effect when I used it.

RE: Headache Releaser Review - DGamer - 08-16-2013

Both me and the gf used again recently with similar results.

We both had major headaches (2 separate occasions). In both cases, the Headache releaser slightly reduced headaches but that's it, no actual removal. No strange nose feeling either.

RE: Headache Releaser Review - Shannon - 08-19-2013

What were you doing while you used it?

RE: Headache Releaser Review - DGamer - 10-20-2013

Riding in the car

RE: Headache Releaser Review - David_Ich - 01-21-2014

I bought headache releaser for my mom, since she suffers from very bad migraines.

I had her use it while she was having a migraine and she said that while using headache releaser it was soothing the migraine a bit to make it more bearable, even though it was still there. However once the sub finished, the migraine came back to full.

So I would like to know, does the 30 min max listening time like other brainwave products also apply to headache releaser? Is she able to listen to it repeatedly or more often while she has her migraines to provide some relief?

Thanks

RE: Headache Releaser Review - Shannon - 01-22-2014

Headache Releaser isn't a subliminal. It's a brainwave entrainment program. It requires the use of headphones to be effective, and it can be used for as long as you need to. However, be aware that using it too much will eventually train your brain to stay in an altered state, so you want to limit use to no more than about 4 hours per week.

The Chronic Useless Pain Relief sub is also an option, it is a subliminal, and most people report that it requires 1-2 hours to kick in fully, but it gets good reviews on how effective it is. I'm going to be releasing more advanced and faster acting programs in that direction, and some may be specifically for headaches. At present, these programs use brain chemistry to kill pain, so a recommended maximum time of exposure is 6 hours a day, every other day.

Ideally, you want to use headache releaser while you're sitting or laying down with your eyes closed, and run it for 30 to 90 minutes. Assess what it has done for you, and then go from there.