Subliminal Talk
Nept's Metabolism/Fat Burner Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Nept's Metabolism/Fat Burner Journal (/Thread-Nept-s-Metabolism-Fat-Burner-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Nept's Metabolism/Fat Burner Journal - Shannon - 08-12-2013

The subconscious is an interesting beast indeed.

RE: Nept's Metabolism/Fat Burner Journal - adventurousman - 08-12-2013

Interesting!

off topic: Is there money back guarantee on products that were on sale? I've bought quite a few. I'm gonna use AM 5.0 with overcoming fear, is that okay to use both at the same time? Also there were no instructions available with some of the subs

If so, would 8hrs of alpha and 4hrs of OF would be sufficient. So I'm planning to start these two as soon I find the speakers but I was also thinking of using penis enlargement which I believe will work in my case so then is it okay to use AM 5.0 with PE? I know I can only use 2 at a time so I was wondering if it would be best to use these two or AM with OF since PE is a physical growth product, it might reduce its effects while using with another sub? Also what is recommended time of using OF or OFGS (fear,guilt,shame) I guess 6 months using along with AM 5, should be sufficient?

Sorry but I've to bring this up again http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-2358.html

and can't find the speakers either. Here it is http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-2468.html

RE: Nept's Metabolism/Fat Burner Journal - Shannon - 08-12-2013

Of course they're still guaranteed. There's nothing in the policy that says we don't guarantee items just because they're on sale. We've got your back. You still have to use it according to the directions, first.

At this point I think it's fairly safe to say that you can use fear destruction with AM 5.0 from Stage 3 on in general, but in your specific case, it may be useful to use it with all stages.

RE: Nept's Metabolism/Fat Burner Journal - nept - 08-13-2013

The high-energy cleaning day seems to have been an isolated incident so far. Smile

RE: Nept's Metabolism/Fat Burner Journal - nept - 08-15-2013

The last couple of nights, something has conspired against me to interrupt my listening. dammit!

RE: Nept's Metabolism/Fat Burner Journal - nept - 08-24-2013

Basically, this isn't working either. I can't tell any difference at all in energy, behavior, attitudes now versus before running this sub. I had one day of high energy which I think was completely unrelated since it hasn't returned.

Weight loss has proceeded exactly as before.

Another "fail" for me. Not so thrilled that I bought a bunch of stuff on the sale since subliminals don't seem to work for me. I've got a bit of time left on this one- I'm still running it.

RE: Nept's Metabolism/Fat Burner Journal - nept - 08-27-2013

I started a diet on 7/4 at about 195 pounds. I quickly got to 185 pounds and stalled. I continued to diet (Atkins Low Carb) and recently added the sub. I eventually got to 181 pounds where I have stalled. I haven't had any particularly bad days in terms of just going berserk but I have had a few moderate days of having extra carbs. I haven't been eating mass quantities of food since I started the diet.

Exercise has been limited which isn't helping, but neither are the subliminals.

I'd try "Brand X" but they have their messages split up across multiple recordings with different audio making it difficult to loop to receive the entire message.

Enthusiasm for continuing is waning.

RE: Nept's Metabolism/Fat Burner Journal - Shannon - 08-29-2013

I'm sorry to hear you're not having good results from our product, but I will have to say that I seriously doubt you're going to have any better results from anyone else's stuff if you're not getting results from my programs. I would say that you may need to involve your conscious mind more for you to be comfortable enough with the situation to allow it to affect you.

Make sure you don't try using programs from two different producers at the same time, or ideally within 30 days of one another.

RE: Nept's Metabolism/Fat Burner Journal - Fonzy3 - 08-29-2013

How many days has it been nept?

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: Nept's Metabolism/Fat Burner Journal - nept - 09-03-2013

(08-29-2013, 01:13 PM)Shannon Wrote: I would say that you may need to involve your conscious mind more for you to be comfortable enough with the situation to allow it to affect you.

I don't know specific actions you are suggesting that I take. I'm open to trying something, but I don't know what this is.

RE: Nept's Metabolism/Fat Burner Journal - nept - 09-03-2013

(08-29-2013, 10:56 PM)Fonzy3 Wrote: How many days has it been nept?

Thanks

Fonzy

Tomorrow will be a month.

RE: Nept's Metabolism/Fat Burner Journal - Shannon - 09-03-2013

(09-03-2013, 04:02 PM)nept Wrote:
(08-29-2013, 01:13 PM)Shannon Wrote: I would say that you may need to involve your conscious mind more for you to be comfortable enough with the situation to allow it to affect you.

I don't know specific actions you are suggesting that I take. I'm open to trying something, but I don't know what this is.

From what I gather about you, you are of the personality type that needs to consciously see what is going on before you will allow it to affect you. So, you would probably get the best results from something other than subliminals, something that you can be consciously aware of and decide consciously whether or not you feel safe allowing it to work.

That could be self hypnosis, NLP, affirmations, or even some sort of program you create for yourself. As to specifics, I can't know which one would best work for you. Probably something along the lines of a set of statements you record in your own voice, and then play on loop at a low volume, so you know what went into the program, and can always refresh your memory, but don't get annoyed by listening to it.

I have a few testers who are testers because they have very resistant personality types. Some of them resist everything, and some only resist specific things. They're great for frustrating me and pushing me on to figure out how to improve stuff, but the thing about them is, they don't cooperate with the subliminal suggestions (remember, they're only suggestions) out of subconscious fear. If you can see and know what is going into the program, and it's in your own voice, the chance of hitting fear is reduced, although not eliminated.

Other than that, I'm not sure what to suggest for you, aside from a refund if you want one.

RE: Nept's Metabolism/Fat Burner Journal - nept - 09-08-2013

(09-03-2013, 07:40 PM)Shannon Wrote: Other than that, I'm not sure what to suggest for you, aside from a refund if you want one.

Do I need to try each of the programs I bought before I can request a refund?

I hate that these aren't working for me.

RE: Nept's Metabolism/Fat Burner Journal - Shannon - 09-08-2013

The refund policy is that you must use each program according to the directions before you can be refunded for that particular program, which is part of why we recommend not using a lot of them at once, and of course buying a lot of them at once is also not a good idea because of that and the usage restrictions (the fewer at once the better).