Subliminal Talk
Nept's Metabolism/Fat Burner Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Nept's Metabolism/Fat Burner Journal (/Thread-Nept-s-Metabolism-Fat-Burner-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3

Nept's Metabolism/Fat Burner Journal - nept - 08-04-2013

I'm coming off of almost a month of using ASC5g. I'm not sure if I've seen anything or not but I'm interested in giving another sub a try and it is "Increase Metabolism/Fat Burner"

Only a 3G but I'm going to run it alone and see how I fare.

I will be particularly interested to see if there is any change in my level of tiredness compared to ASC 5g.

Here we go...

RE: Nept's Metabolism/Fat Burner Journal - nept - 08-05-2013

I bought a lot of stuff on the sale and had a very hard time choosing what to start next. Since I'm currently trying to lose a few pounds, this seemed like a good one to use. I've been on a program for a month and I know how it is running on its own. It should be clear to see the effects of the subliminal if I simply continue what I've been doing.

RE: Nept's Metabolism/Fat Burner Journal - Shannon - 08-05-2013

what few feedbacks I have gotten from that one have been very positive.

RE: Nept's Metabolism/Fat Burner Journal - Fonzy3 - 08-05-2013

You should look for them, I used it here's my feedback

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-1962-post-32763.html?highlight=metabolism#pid32763

You will be very active if its used more than 32 days.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: Nept's Metabolism/Fat Burner Journal - nept - 08-10-2013

Its been a week and I don't detect anything at all- just like the month on ASC5g.

This makes me suspect that my daytime and nighttime listening environments aren't right.

Weekdays, I'm using an HP LCD speaker bar. Specs show that it goes to 20khz, the spectrum analyzer shows audio in the proper range and if I put my ear close, I can hear that ultra-shrill semi-painful sound.

At night, I've been using a couple of PA cabinets. The specs and analyzer again look right and again I can hear the sound if I put my ear in-line with the horn. The stereo separation wasn't ideal though as both cabinets were across the room from my bed. Its probably overkill but the cabinets were already setup for use.

Since these don't seem to be working, I've made some changes.

The daytime environment will be pair of Tapco S5 studio monitors and the nighttime environment will be a pair of smaller speakers on alternate sides of my bed. Again, the spectrum analyzer looks right and I can detect the shrill unpleasantness of too much volume.

Maybe this will help.

RE: Nept's Metabolism/Fat Burner Journal - Shannon - 08-10-2013

I have never seen anyone have this response to my subliminals before. Have you ever been to a hypnotist or hypnotherapist? If so, what was your experience with hypnosis like?

I've never been to either of those.

I suppose it could be the ultrasonics... that's basically all I've used except for an hour or two here and there. Metabolism/Fat Burner isn't available in the trickling water and the ocean sound has too much variance between the quiet and loud parts for me to be able to sleep to it.

RE: Nept's Metabolism/Fat Burner Journal - Shannon - 08-11-2013

I'm thinking it's likely that you're resisting these through stonewalling. Refusing to allow any effect at all. That's extremely rare. You do understand that the subs are not trying to control you, right? You're not giving up control to the sub, you're just cooperating with them subconsciously.

The format wouldn't affect how well it works for you.

Have you altered the files at all? Recompressed them, changed them? Are you playing them through something that's auto-adjusting them and stripping out the ultrasonics? You said you're getting positives on a check of the ambient audio by pitch. Maybe post a spectral analysis of the audio file from Audacity and we'll see if it matches what it's supposed to look like.

RE: Nept's Metabolism/Fat Burner Journal - nept - 08-11-2013

(08-11-2013, 02:11 PM)Shannon Wrote: I'm thinking it's likely that you're resisting these through stonewalling. Refusing to allow any effect at all. That's extremely rare. You do understand that the subs are not trying to control you, right? You're not giving up control to the sub, you're just cooperating with them subconsciously.

I'll open by telling you that I appreciate the troubleshooting help. I know it is difficult to do this sort of thing from afar.

I don't think the subs are trying to control me. I don't have any fear about any of the subjects I've tried so far- I honestly don't know what there would be to be afraid of.

Prior to coming to your subs, I used an alpha man sub and a posture sub from a competitor. I thought the posture sub might have helped but it could have just been the placebo because every 10 minutes or so, VLC would report that it was replaying the Posture mp3 file, reminding me to check my posture. I check it throughout the day now but it may just have finally become a habit.

Quote:Have you altered the files at all? Recompressed them, changed them?

Quote:Are you playing them through something that's auto-adjusting them and stripping out the ultrasonics? You said you're getting positives on a check of the ambient audio by pitch. Maybe post a spectral analysis of the audio file from Audacity and we'll see if it matches what it's supposed to look like.

I haven't done anything to the files. I'm relatively sure that they are fine (see attached.) I can hear the high pitched noise if I position my ear near the tweeter. My kids notice it immediately when they come in the room and ask me to turn it off because they find it unpleasant.

I have Windows Media Player set not to update any media, though I have used VLC as well at work so that Media Player can continue to be used for other things.

I've dropped them onto tracks in REAPER and repeated them for 6+ hours but the ReaFIR plugin clearly shows high frequency audio. The master channel clearly shows level, as does the mixer that is receiving this audio and feeding my powered speakers (well, it was until Friday when I switched over to other speakers).

On a potentially unrelated note, I found myself strangely energized today. I got up and cut the grass, took a shower and then spent basically the whole day cleaning one thing after another in the house. This is very unusual for me. I might straighten one room up under normal circumstances but today I went all day long. This evening, I literally had to force myself to stop cleaning, sit down and start winding down so that maybe I can sleep.

Could be unrelated, but maybe it is related.

RE: Nept's Metabolism/Fat Burner Journal - Fonzy3 - 08-11-2013

(08-11-2013, 06:27 PM)nept Wrote: On a potentially unrelated note, I found myself strangely energized today. I got up and cut the grass, took a shower and then spent basically the whole day cleaning one thing after another in the house. This is very unusual for me. I might straighten one room up under normal circumstances but today I went all day long. This evening, I literally had to force myself to stop cleaning, sit down and start winding down so that maybe I can sleep.

Could be unrelated, but maybe it is related.

This is definitely related to the sub. I also have my parents listening to this sub and the first steps in noticing that this particular one is working is that you begin to feel that you have more energy. Wow it sounds like you just had a huge breakthrough with the program and you are just going to become more active from here on out.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: Nept's Metabolism/Fat Burner Journal - nept - 08-12-2013

I had a hell of a time getting to sleep last night. This is unusual when I'd been up all day working with no naps. A lot of times when I'm not working, I'll end up sneaking a little nap around 3PM.

Appetite wasn't really big yesterday or today so far.

RE: Nept's Metabolism/Fat Burner Journal - Shannon - 08-12-2013

I don't see anything wrong with that FR signature.

RE: Nept's Metabolism/Fat Burner Journal - nept - 08-12-2013

Appetite was tiny at dinner tonight. I ate two hot dogs and feel like I ate a large pony.

I dont see anything in the script related to appetite unless I missed it.