Subliminal Talk
LionMonkey is an ALPHA MALE 5.0 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: LionMonkey is an ALPHA MALE 5.0 (/Thread-LionMonkey-is-an-ALPHA-MALE-5-0)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: LionMonkey is an ALPHA MALE 5.0 - LionMonkey - 09-28-2013

Spiral Wrote:I heard what I needed to hear, and soon afterwards I got bored.

My suggestion is to make your videos shorter. Your energy levels are not a good combination with the length of your videos. So you can plan out your videos better and elaborate on certain points where you need to.

If you have higher energy and have some funny things here and there then the long videos are fine.

Honestly in my case I just heard all I needed to hear and it's near impossible to keep people like me attentive to a video I do not benefit from anymore.

Alright, appreciate it man. I see what you mean.

I think you'll like my latest video.

(09-27-2013, 02:22 PM)Larry Wrote: Hi LionMonkey I liked your video! If you want to still improving I suggest you to see videos from Brent Smith, probably you already know him, I don't like all he says but his speeches are perfect for this times, short videos, talking fast, high energy level, intensity...

Hey Larry. I know Brent Smith and he's great. I may take a look on some of his videos again...
You are saying that my videos are too long, taking in consideration of my speaking speed, my energy and my intensity.

I totally understand. Appreciate the feedback. I think you'll like this new short video I made recently.

STAGE 3 - DAY 7 - Hooking up by being yourself

What up G's.
Awesome shit lately.
Not just awesome, but Awesome shit.
Capital A + shit.

LOL.

I'm still very light-headed as I'm writing this...

Yesterday night I went out and.. was being myself. My focus was solely on being myself and not trying at all and speaking whatever came to my mind.

In this kind of mindset, almost every girl I met were open to follow my lead even when it came off as not very strong sometimes.
For example, I went over to the hottest blonde in the bar and said something like, "Hi. I had to meet you. You look very cute. Do you wanna find a place to talk?"

She was like, "Ok". I led her through the bar and found a sofa-bench. After some talk she tells me that it's her birthday and she got some guests. I was thinking, 'and here you are.. sitting with me' LOL.
Something incredible with this girl was that she was very non-reactive. I've only met very hot girls who can be that un-reactive and at the same time be responsive.

Throughout the night I met a lot of sweet (and some weird) girls and also a few bitches. One particular girl told me she had lost hope for guys and that they are all the same. Just wanting her body.

Made a short video about yesterday night:

Hooking up with girls by being yourself

Hope you enjoyed it.

Keep rocking champ.
I'm out.

- JL

RE: LionMonkey is an ALPHA MALE 5.0 - RainbowAbyss - 09-28-2013

agreed, props on putting yourself out there LionMonkey
your second video is so much better.
I'm gonna be blunt with you, your first video-within 3 seconds I wanted to x the screen,
your energy was unsure and my experience of your vibe was a little try hard and sleazy.
Your new video on the other hand, was awesome, you seemed really genuine, your focus seemed to be on being upbeat and real and giving value, your message was a form of active self acceptance, there was almost a childish delight when you talked about the girl kissing, I think this is a very powerful quality. Very impressed with your ability to assimilate the feedback you got and make quick changes for the better

RE: LionMonkey is an ALPHA MALE 5.0 - Spiral - 09-28-2013

hah your videos are helping make a connection LionMonkey. I indeed enjoyed your last video. Keep making them! They are inspiring me.

RE: LionMonkey is an ALPHA MALE 5.0 - LionMonkey - 09-29-2013

RainbowAbyss Wrote:agreed, props on putting yourself out there LionMonkey
your second video is so much better.
I'm gonna be blunt with you, your first video-within 3 seconds I wanted to x the screen,
your energy was unsure and my experience of your vibe was a little try hard and sleazy.
Your new video on the other hand, was awesome, you seemed really genuine, your focus seemed to be on being upbeat and real and giving value, your message was a form of active self acceptance, there was almost a childish delight when you talked about the girl kissing, I think this is a very powerful quality. Very impressed with your ability to assimilate the feedback you got and make quick changes for the better

Now that's honest. I appreciate these kinds of feedback.

I do most of my videos after my workout and my dinner so that may very well be the reason why my energy is that slow. Now I know when it's a better time to do them!

The last one I did was after a 15 minute run and no dinner. That may very well have had an effect.. and the aftereffects of socializing and female energy the night before.

Spiral Wrote:hah your videos are helping make a connection LionMonkey. I indeed enjoyed your last video. Keep making them! They are inspiring me.

Glad you liked it! I'm trying to do better and keep the quality high.

Larry Wrote:Hi LionMonkey, I think nowadays people are in hurry almost all the the time, we live in an instant communicated world when nobody can't wait, and when they see a long video it must have to be very good to see it until the end, if not they skip. People are not patient. I think Brent understand it very well. He gives a lot information in the less time which I think is good and with a lot of power. The illumination is also a lot important in those videos. Remember that this is just my opinion.

This video was good man! I am sure you can even make it better! Keep going!

I like how you approached the women with I had to meet to you, I've been thinking too that and if there is not a situation that can help to start the interaction, this is the best way.

Yeah. People are bored and needs stimulation. I'm the same way when I watch something slow and not very structured.

Also glad that you liked it!

STAGE 3 - DAY 7 - The nightlife and it's randomness

Yo.
Was up.

I'm feeling annoyed and disturbed.
Besides the fact that some fucked up dude who kicked my leg and was about to attack me.. this girl I took home last night didn't want to go the whole way.
Very disturbed I am.
Very damaged she was.

How did I ever end up with taking a girl like that home?
I don't know.
I just know that I'm out there taking actions and risks.
And out there learning to take even better risks.

And out there being myself and sometimes you meet fucked up people.
It's like you kind of have a sense that this person is fucked up but you are not really sure about it.

Then you decide, based on the good side she had shown you, to invest your time on her and she creeps into your head with her BS if you lose focus. The only trait that I really liked about her was her sometimes blunt honesty, yet she was playing games all the time.

With this messy, damaged & disturbed hot girl, I needed to have much more integrity over myself.
She somehow manipulated me to make me lose my integrity and let her do what she wanted regardless of what I wanted.

That's BS.

She talked about her sex history and guys she had slept with. As many as her age.. and probably more.

I wanted so much to throw her out of my apartment because she was acting like a little annoying, spoiled girl, who also were kinda like a pig.

My moral crept in "she's just a girl and has a very long way to home. It's freezing outside".
I let her sleep over.
Never again such a scenario.
NEVER.
EVER.

Ok.
Enough of the negativity.
But good reminders.

What I feel right now is disturbance.
I know my emotions are cultivating.

The experiences I have had are making me stronger.
It's a good thing. I'm accepting it.
You cannot survive this world if you are too serious.

Saturday night compared to friday night was like opposites of the spectrum of genuine/sincere people to very insecure/fucked up people.

There's no good or bad. There only is.
Live by that and go through the shit in this world.

That's the way to survive if you are taking actions and stepping out of your comfort zone.

Alright.
No video today but I hope you had a great read.
Just wanted to let it out.
And keep this as a reminder.

Peace beast.

- JL

RE: LionMonkey is an ALPHA MALE 5.0 - RainbowAbyss - 09-29-2013

Again LionMonkey, I really don't mean to be to harsh or mean,
and its not personal, I work in production and MMA personal fitness and in either case, whether on camera or in the ring you've got to be at your best, so I figure be harsh during practice/trial runs and the actual show will always be betterSmile

RE: LionMonkey is an ALPHA MALE 5.0 - MJ1 - 10-02-2013

in my opinion,you look better without mustache

and women have mind patterns about guys with mustache,sometimes it's hard to break them if not impossible

EDIT:also some girls may find that sexy,and unconsciously remind them there father.

your style in 2nd video is way better best of luck

RE: LionMonkey is an ALPHA MALE 5.0 - jonathan4all - 10-02-2013

(10-02-2013, 03:02 AM)Mojtaba Wrote: in my opinion,you look better without mustache

and women have mind patterns about guys with mustache,sometimes it's hard to break them if not impossible

EDIT:also some girls may find that sexy,and unconsciously remind them there father.

without his mustache he looks like 8th grade student lol .. Tongue.. let him grow his way.. everyone has balls but you always have to shave it your self Mojtaba Big Grin

RE: LionMonkey is an ALPHA MALE 5.0 - LionMonkey - 10-02-2013

(10-02-2013, 03:02 AM)Mojtaba Wrote: in my opinion,you look better without mustache

and women have mind patterns about guys with  mustache,sometimes it's hard to break them if  not impossible

That's funny. The same day you wrote this post, I went out met up with the girl I met last friday. She mentioned that when she met, her and her friends were thinking, 'no way.. why that mustache?!' Rolleyes

She thought I was this reality-tv-Jersey-Shore douchebag kind of guy. She said as soon as I began to speak to her, after I got her to sit down with me, her perception totally changed.

And thanks, I liked my last video most too after having reviewed the older ones.

It's kinda cool that how you come across in a video reflects much on how you come across with women.

STAGE 3 - DAY 11 - Aggression, discomfort and death from other guys

I don't know whats happening.
Under a week, I've had a arab guy kick my leg, wanting to attack me and very Alpha in his energy. We were looking intensely into each others eyes, like two tigers ready to fight to death, and when I think back about it now I saw.. death in his eyes.

And earlier tonight, on the way home after having met some cute girls in bars and fucking around, these two arab dudes came in the metro, standing 5-10 meters away.
I was sitting with my buddy, just chilling and they began to yell "What are you looking at? Fucking Chinese blablabla...", which surprised me a lot since I was in my own world.

Even though these two guys were pussies compared to the guy with death in his eyes, they still disturbed my peace in that moment.

I felt an intense feeling of unease again. It's like I have to be very active of getting angry and ready for bad shit happening. These kind of fuckheads use surprise as their weapon.. when you are at your weakest and not ready at all.

It disturbed me a lot and I've begun to care much less about everyone. Imagine having seen death.
You wouldn't care much about anyone.

Still doing my thing going through my day, which is great.
Just with an uneasy feeling, awaken directed focus and an anger that says "YEAH.. WHAT?!".

These kinds of things doesn't usually happen to me.
Don't know where they come from.
But they are definitely challenging me, emotionally.

Which I'm not sure I like or not.

Because it doesn't feel good at all
yet it fuels something powerful inside of me.

Could it be AM 5.0 doing some kind of work?
If it was.. it's dangerous stuff going on.

Besides the bullshit.
Life hasn't been this
emotionally challenging
for a long time.

Still happy that I'm doing what I have to do though..

On my way home in the middle of the night on a Tuesday.
Because I was so busy that day, that I haven't talked to 3 girls, I had to go out for at least 30 mins and meet 3 girls. I used 45-60 mins walking around the towns bars and meeting girls.

It was awesome because I was:
Free-flowing, self-entertaining dialogue, where my amusement
comes far before the reactions of others.

The girls loved me and I got invites everywhere but didn't have the time of the day.

When I came home, I had 4 hours to sleep before school.
I was able to wake up and make a well prepared breakfast next day.

I'm fucking awesome. Smart planning, energetic. Dedication. Fuck yeah!

Had to repost this great inspirational song:

Enjoy.
Keep taking badass action, beast.
I'm out.

- JL

RE: LionMonkey is an ALPHA MALE 5.0 - MJ1 - 10-03-2013

(10-02-2013, 04:04 AM)jonathan4all Wrote:

without his mustache he looks like 8th grade student lol .. Tongue.. let him grow his way.. everyone has balls but you always have to shave it your self Mojtaba Big Grin

i'm not sure i got your last part right

(10-02-2013, 05:32 PM)LionMonkey Wrote:

That's funny. The same day you wrote this post, I went out met up with the girl I met last friday. She mentioned that when she met, her and her friends were thinking, 'no way.. why that mustache?!' Rolleyes

She thought I was this reality-tv-Jersey-Shore douchebag kind of guy. She said as soon as I began to speak to her, after I got her to sit down with me, her perception totally changed.

And thanks, I liked my last video most too after having reviewed the older ones.

It's kinda cool that how you come across in a video reflects much on how you come across with women.

as humans we use this characters to filter people we want to be with

at last it's your style and if you like it,that's it!

RE: LionMonkey is an ALPHA MALE 5.0 - stratos - 10-03-2013

I noticed sometimes when my confidence goes up a notch from the subs I get the threatening look from guys. Once I get comfortable beingthat confident things go back to normal.

RE: LionMonkey is an ALPHA MALE 5.0 - LionMonkey - 10-06-2013

(10-03-2013, 03:08 AM)stratos Wrote: I noticed sometimes when my confidence goes up a notch from the subs I get the threatening look from guys. Once I get comfortable beingthat confident things go back to normal.

It might very well have an effect.
Actively doing something that takes a lot of focus can make other people competitive and they might think and want to prove that they are better.. but when you do that thing and it looks effortlessly.. that's power!

STAGE 3 - DAY 14 - A new level & the status games

I think it has soon been 2 weeks since I decided to meet at least 3 girls I do not know, every day.

Whether it has been in the pauses at class
or
if I didn't have the time of the day because of my studies,
I would go out at night on the week-days and
spend at least 1 hour to get it done.. even if that meant I only would only have 4 hours sleep before school again.

Well.. I can now say with full belief that it has become very comfortable meeting a girl now. I'm going in extremely solid most of the times.

My goal is to aim for 21-45 days.. the habit manifestation time period. It's gonna be 45 days at least where I actively do this.
And then we'll see if it will happen effortlessly everywhere I go.

The status games

Something I sometimes totally forget is:
how others perceive me because
I'm too wrapped up in my own fun.
And also my old self who cared a lot
about others not feeling bad about me rejecting
their attraction towards me that I make myself weak and lose balance.

It happened Friday night where some girl knew me from 4 years ago. She approached me and I knew she were extremely attracted to me.. mostly because I was SO much in love with myself that night.

That + I had to reject her lightly made me weak.

The only thing I felt for, was sharing that love and giving it out to the girls I met, yet most of the attractive, few girls didn't want to talk to me.

Then I experienced something I didn't understand because it was out of my reality:
I took a not-so-attractive girl and we sat down a bit isolated. We talked a bit, shooting the shit.. and I just wanted to kiss so I whispered in her ears, "Do you want to kiss me right now?"

And she said, "no" and broke the interaction seconds later.

So why am I telling all this?

Status.

I was too fun, like the clown. No seriousness and with a weak intent.
No qualifying.

Less attractive girls put my advances down and attractive girls didn't want to talk to me.

JOKE right?
It was definitely for me.
My standards were close to non-existent.

Be serious but not serious.

And that's exactly what my focus has been on after that night.
Interesting things are on the rise..

Girls be wanting my attention, my validation, my DICK :-)

==========================================

Besides the totally awesome badass actions lately, I've hit the gym 4-5 times a week + 1 cardio day a week. Getting B-I-G.

LIKE A BEAST!

Everything is kinda rolling for me (except school where I'm behind) and it feels fvcking good to be on top of my shit.

You should too.
Laziness & mediocrity is for the weak..
the ones who really don't want it badly enough.

Every day is a new day and you know what?
IT COULD BE YOUR LAST.
And honestly, you should LIVE IT AS IT WAS.

So do what you really want to do.
It's not about the ideal vision.
It's about what you are doing.
It's about the process.

Start doing things you know gets you closer.
And start enjoy doing them.
And keep on going through the bad times.
Reap your rewards.

Sooner or later, these ideal things will manifest into your life.

BOOM!

Later player.

- JL

RE: LionMonkey is an ALPHA MALE 5.0 - LionMonkey - 10-10-2013

STAGE 3 - DAY 17 - Like a p0rn

Intro:

On the way home in the metro last night with a girl I met earlier that night:

girl: you are quite arrogant..
me: yeah
girl: I know I'm kind of arrogant too..
me: just a little bit
girl: it's just the way you look.. your slick hair etc. (and obviously the way I was looking at her)
me: yeah.. I think that's a big part of why you are attracted to me
girl: yeah I think so too.. I don't like guys who are submissive/humble (in a expressive/vibing way)
me: of course.. they are boring!

What up players!

I'm worn out.
Like REALLY worn out and yet..
I have to meet some girls before I go to bed.
The time is 23:30 right now and I got class at 8:00 tomorrow.

I haven't been able to get myself out of the house today.
Except the gym.
Fvcking champion.
The girl I took home last night was such a sweet slut.
She was willing to do..
Almost anything.

And she really enjoyed riding me.
And of course.. rocking my world.

Had a lot of fun with her Cool

============================================

Ok. How did it happen?

Yesterday I didn't had the time to meet attractive girls either throughout my day.

At midnight, a girl I have hooked up with before texted me and sent a few pictures of her.. a bit drunk.

I kinda got turned on by her, even though I was very tired after some hardcore workout.

The time was suddenly 1:30 AM and I decided to head out to meet the 3 girls.

I filmed this short video just before entering the first bar:
Short and simple

LionMonkey enters bar.
First girls he talks to points to a condom and points to the toilet.
Lol. Just kidding.

The first girls LM talked to, invited him to come with them to a more interesting bar.
He was headed that way anyways and this bar was dead.

Both sexually interested.
Big tits was more persistent.

Home we go.

So.. I was not planning to go out but I had to and magic happens when you take action EVERY DAY towards your dreams & aspirations.

I know you are taking action every day too and that's why you are reading this, you good-smelling, smart, well-fashioned beast.

JL --> Out to meet girls --> Meditation --> Supplements --> Sleep

Keep rocking player.

- JL

RE: LionMonkey is an ALPHA MALE 5.0 - LionMonkey - 10-12-2013

STAGE 3 - DAY 19 - Change and walking the road of success

Yo champ.
An update from my journey.

Check it out:
An update from my journey & what to do to be on the real road to success

Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did making it :-)

Please hit me back with feedback and thoughts on the videos. I appreciate all your words!

RE: LionMonkey is an ALPHA MALE 5.0 - FluffyBunny - 10-12-2013

hmmmm i just watched u video. you reminded me a few things.

Good mentality. You are taking like 5 times more action then i am.

Keep it up . man.