Subliminal Talk
Alpha male... exhausting :/ - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Alpha male... exhausting :/ (/Thread-Alpha-male-exhausting)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Alpha male... exhausting :/ - Fonzy3 - 09-22-2013

You gotta be a leader man if you agree with everything a woman says they will have extreme focus on you but mystery is also very seductive. So when you play by your own rules your game will evolve and picking up a woman will feel like second nature , if thats your intention ofcourse.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: Alpha male... exhausting :/ - somebodynew - 09-25-2013

STAGE 3 DAY 26

Just droping by to say that last 10 days i have been having 10 dreams. Crazy right. They are mostly about girls and fighting - and last 2 days i have started to think (Not me actually my brain with random thoughts )
That i should be more open to relationships and find a girl to love . I have to admit that i know i am emotionally damaged because of to manny bad outcomes when it came to people in past - but now its like it is letting go. Somehow i feel like its time to drop playboy style of life :/
Feels like i am ready to enter relationship ... and love/be loved.

When i started i just wanted even more woman in my life... MORE MORE MORE ...even wanted to get sex magnet after, and now on 3rd month finishing i have feeling that i want just 1. Which 1? I have no idea but i am going to find her - with new job.

RE: Alpha male... exhausting :/ - Shannon - 09-27-2013

Those are some great results!

It's a really good sign when the best looking ones start hating on you when you're not doing anything deserving of it.

RE: Alpha male... exhausting :/ - somebodynew - 09-27-2013

@Shannon Thank you for comment and this great product! Smile

Stage 3 DAY 29

Today one little update and its earlier because i have to tell what happend - its 3AM now just got back from party.

Was a nice party but had a strange moment ( one of those moments when u are sorry for speaking Smile )
Anyways ... girl stepped on my on my legg in club... really hard. And for me that is normal thing because its a club, but when she turned i wanted to make a jock - so i said in rude manner "Omg.. u just broke my finger" and she was like ,... "I am soo soryy"
So i looked at her with straight face and said "... when u smile everything is okay " - but i guess she didnt hear me from loud music - and by looking at my straight face she thought that i was really angry. Anyhow instaed of becoming a jock - she turned and was like "fuck u" ... i didnt even suceed on making jock Smile Smile Smile Smile was pretty lame - and i must say i am sorry, bad timing.
Her friend (a guy which likes her ) felt obviously angry because he thought i was doing something with girl he likes .
You know one of those guys - which if someone speaks to girl that hey like are immedialty staring at u , and scaning who you are.
So i was literraly fool with this girl ( bad situtaion - but this guy that was staring at me ... omg ...
I think i starred him to death.
When someone is starring aggressivly on me without reasson - i tend to be real ass.
I literraly starred at him - like i was burning dot in his head . And he was starring at me angry.
After sometime he backed of, and was like "OKAY LETS GO FROM HERE THIS PLACE IS SHIT"

Anyhow - i turned 2x a jerk tonight Smile One of those nights when everything is going wrong. Smile

RE: Alpha male... exhausting :/ - Fonzy3 - 09-28-2013

Sounds like you definitely got their attention. Keep believing in yourself and you'll be a leader. Then girls will have to think hard about reasons not to be with you. Appreciate the updates.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: Alpha male... exhausting :/ - somebodynew - 09-29-2013

(09-28-2013, 11:13 AM)Fonzy3 Wrote: Sounds like you definitely got their attention. Keep believing in yourself and you'll be a leader. Then girls will have to think hard about reasons not to be with you. Appreciate the updates.

Thanks

Fonzy

Thnx Fonzy - lets see what future hold Smile

Stage 3 DAY 31...

Again i have to post ... today i had one of hardest dreams - dream was so vivid that i felt everything and saw.
I dreamt of myself finding out that i have uncurable diseas and that i am dieing. There was a scene where they put me on machine ... and calculate how much life was left in me ... i had 58% left and 32% gone.
Dream ended that i had to make bargain with doctor to save me ... and it finished by me leaving office - but not knowing if i made a bargin or not.
I woke up in sweet , in pain and with short breath.

Anyone knows what this dream means? Smile

RE: Alpha male... exhausting :/ - MJ1 - 10-01-2013

how old are you?

it may show the age you think you are gonna live,that just my opinion.

RE: Alpha male... exhausting :/ - somebodynew - 10-01-2013

26. if its showing my age than great i whave till 70 time Smile

62-38 Smile

RE: Alpha male... exhausting :/ - MJ1 - 10-02-2013

please be a cool grandpa.lol

RE: Alpha male... exhausting :/ - somebodynew - 10-03-2013

STAGE 4 DAY 2...

Guys ... my head is exploading - its so fast that my head is hurting.
Everything is spining and i am so angry and confused that i dont know where i am.
Having "blasts" from past ... all the bad stuff that happend to me is flashing trough out the day. And i am like... "where the hell is this coming from i totall forgot about that"

It was in all stages rough for me in begining ... but this time its on whole new level.
I am just waiting to pick a fight with someone verbally or phisicaly. So much bad energy in me.

And i am tired, so tired.

RE: Alpha male... exhausting :/ - smoothsam - 10-03-2013

(10-03-2013, 01:50 PM)somebodynew Wrote: STAGE 4 DAY 2...

Guys ... my head is exploading - its so fast that my head is hurting.
Everything is spining and i am so angry and confused that i dont know where i am.
Having "blasts" from past ... all the bad stuff that happend to me is flashing trough out the day. And i am like... "where the hell is this coming from i totall forgot about that"

It was in all stages rough for me in begining ... but this time its on whole new level.
I am just waiting to pick a fight with someone verbally or phisicaly. So much bad energy in me.

And i am tired, so tired.

Hang in there. Its working and I see that you are making progress. Good to hear your results. Its a process of letting go.

RE: Alpha male... exhausting :/ - somebodynew - 10-05-2013

STAGE 4 DAY 4

I am getting in a lot of problems guys - getting dissapointed with people how rude they are. Depresion is very high and i feel so unhappy with myself and life in general. Today i slept for 8 hours - woke up and worked out then slept for 4 more... and planing to sleep more after i write this.

Depresion is so high that i dont want anybody around me. One more thing i am getting rejected by girls. I was never rejected this much without reasson ( not like i am trying to seduce them but they are responding like i am planing to marry them WTF?)
Then on other hand, i get looks from them and smiles from them much more often.

WHICH IS KIND OF AKWARD.

People are very rude, and i am exploding from inside because of it.

its getting really hard to get a normal woman now days - all good ones/normal are already taken by some guys.

RE: Alpha male... exhausting :/ - FluffyBunny - 10-05-2013

thats so weird... how u guys all have these depression.....
i wonder why i only gotten it in stage 1....
im almost half way through 6 and i dont get depressions.
other then when something really shitty happens... but i get over it in like 2 days.
the shitty thing im talking about . dude i had a girl at my place. we were getting hot and all making out neck and shit.
all i had to do was take off her shit... and keep escalating . but SOMEHOW. i decided its no big deal....and i slowed downed and fucked it up..... AND NOW i got friendzoned ....
seriously i need run that SM3 ...lol
how the fuck was i not horny enough to escalate like a man. i had a boner too .. jez.
but yah just know that ur progressing and let the depression go.
i was pissed off at myself for those two days.... mixed of pissed of and little depression.
but i feel a lot different now...

its also weird too... people are never rude to me...i get more of a respect then rude.....

did u talk to the ones that smiles at you?. those ones are the ones that are open to you. im sure u wont get that type of rejections from them .

hey man theres is still tons of normal woman out there......more then enough for u to lay one everyday for a life time lol.

RE: Alpha male... exhausting :/ - somebodynew - 10-05-2013

FluffyBunny@

if u started something with woman, friendship doesnt exist - its just test to see if u are going to comply Wink
Its like girlfriend who u have been 3 years with and she comes and says "We are going to be friends"

Yeah right ... like it works like that. Any normal guy would be jelouse when he sees her with other guy, and woman would be 50% even more.
So - now leave her and dont call her, she will come back.

Your second thing - i always had respect so i dont need it. Now comes second thing of respect that you learn during your life. If you have respect - you have some higher position on ladder, and guess what - other sharks want that position on ladder. So you have to fight with them 24/7 - especially when you are high on that ladder. And i want just fucking peace and girl which i can hold for hand.

STAGE 4 DAY 4

2 posts in same day. Day is not over i just got back from club.

things that are bad since i started using alpha male ( at least if you ask me)

- I am harder making connection with people.
- Peoples respect isnt anymore just that - sometimes i have feeling like they are affraid of me - and scared person is ready to do a lot of stuped things.
- i am loosing my social circle because of not going out.

Okay everything happens for a reasson, but i am becoming really lonely. Since i stoped going out ( if you read you will know i used to go out to clubs at least 3x per week ) now i am going out maybe once. I feel tired of it - but than again i am loosing my social circle.

Last time i cried when i was 18 - so 8 years later ia m crying now and feeling very angry and depressed.

Everything is the same as it was 2 months ago, but in my head it looks like nothing is okay.

First of all i am feeling lonely even though i am sorrounded with so manny people,
I feel hated so much ( and i am not )
New people who i meet are starting to hate me (this is reall happenign ) even though i am in my corner not doing anything ( Talking about girls here )
When i approach girls they are rude to me - this didnt happen before.
I have really bad mood swings
I have flashses of past

I dont know ... i need encouragment, other people would kill for my life. But in last 2 weeks i am so unhappy.