Subliminal Talk
Alpha male... exhausting :/ - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Alpha male... exhausting :/ (/Thread-Alpha-male-exhausting)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Alpha male... exhausting :/ - Shannon - 08-01-2013

(07-31-2013, 04:45 AM)somebodynew Wrote: Thank yOu Shannon for reply, But i must admit it doesnt explain me good enough.

especiall beetween ... Become Irresistibly Attractive to Beautiful Women and woman magnet.

In other case i dont see point of buying Sex Magnet if Woman magnet is going to provide me sex + a lot of more stuff...

BIABW is about attraction, but has nothing to do with socializing, tackling social anxiety, disconnecting from the neediness, allowing yourself to just have fun with women, and other such things, as Woman Magnet does.

Sex Magnet was created before Woman Magnet. Woman Magnet is a response to what people decided they wanted after using Sex Magnet. Naturally it's more advanced because of the build technology upgrade, the additional research results I added from what I'd learned since building Sex Magnet, and the addition of new things to the script that aren't in SM, such as OGSF. It's also designed to make it possible for you to go in any direction you want with women, but the Woman Magnet requires more existing skill with women to get to sex than Sex Magnet does. Sex Magnet will eventually get them to approach and seduce you in most cases, and as long as you're not resisting the program or afraid of women or sex, should result in much more and much easier sex than WM therefore for most guys.

RE: Alpha male... exhausting :/ - somebodynew - 08-03-2013

Stage 2 Day 6

First of all Thank you Shannon for fast reply!

Anyways ... nothing is happening newly as in 1st stage. This one is for now going smooth.
Had 2 dreams but dont reamember them.
I am not having ups and downs for now.
Only one thing i am maybe having is being more aware of whats happening around me. Like i am seeing "code of matrix" Smile)) ... but its still weak so maybe it will become stronger so i can be sure and say yes Smile

RE: Alpha male... exhausting :/ - somebodynew - 08-07-2013

Stage 2 day 11

Okay guys - i am mostly spending my time alone. Last 4 days i was all alone - didnt go out or actually leave my home. Fixing my diabetes doses and i must say its working great now.
Although i have realised that noone is calling me when i am not calling them - only 2 persons - 2 of my best friends. This is bothering me a bit cause i just realised that my life is not what i think. I am someone who is all the time going out and hanging out with diffrent people, but now i understand that its when i am calling them.

I kicked all woman out of my life - i am starting to see the real side of them ... so belive it or not i am on 0 ( zero ) Smile now.

I am not feeling stage, everything is going smoothly - wish i felt a it a bit - but something is happening definetly.

Have one question.

WHEN i am playing my subs, can i play them in background on computer while movie is going or music?
Or that is not good?
I mean by this so everyone understands me to play movie/subs on same computer at same time?

so far

- people clean up
- Woman clean up now on 0 for 1 week.
- working efficiently and in moment ( not wondering around with thoughts)
- Face skin clear like models
- Body fat is 10% again - abs are out , training 1.5 hour 5 times a week.
- Diabetes even better
- Panic attactks even better - last 5% left - one step at a time Smile
- feeling like i am getting empty in one side of my life - but yet again filling up with other. - So i guess this other side ( emotional ) is getting cleaned up so i can fill it up with good stuff.
- sleeping better
- i am more easy/relaxed when doing stuff.

Did anyone go trough this kind of stuff in stage 2? I called it "cleanup" in my posts. Would like to hear others

RE: Alpha male... exhausting :/ - Shannon - 08-07-2013

Quote:Have one question.

WHEN i am playing my subs, can i play them in background on computer while movie is going or music?
Or that is not good?
I mean by this so everyone understands me to play movie/subs on same computer at same time?

If you use the ultrasonic with something else, it's fine. You'd have to play a masked title as loudly as if it were the only thing you were playing for it to work, but if you're willing to, that's okay also. Ultrasonic will be better for that situation, though.

RE: Alpha male... exhausting :/ - somebodynew - 08-09-2013

Stage 2 day 14

Yesterday i listend to my alpha male subs on headphones for 10h and...

Had a pretty vivid dream of one older woman which is trying to seduce me - and i dont like her she is to pushy. She was trying to give me bj, but i was pushing her away and she persisted - then i moved and went to another girl - then new scene arrived and i was standing with all newsreporter people around me and they were asking for my secret for success. Was very vivid dream woke up with short breath.

Also i am very tired, and drained

RE: Alpha male... exhausting :/ - somebodynew - 08-13-2013

Okay guys today is

stage 2 day 18 - but i made problem ( dont know how and listened Alpha male stage 1 for 2 days instead of stage 2)

So i have returned yesterday on stage 2 and listening 16h per day so i make up for lost time in last 2 days.

I am feeling very angry and depressed, everthing is getting on my nerves - today i broke sculpture which i have in my house because i threw it in wall - cause i am having problems. ( i dont remmaber doing something like this for like 8 years since i was much younger)
Like i am walking on spiky pointy floor would be the feeling that i have - angry on everything.
Still copping with diabetes, but my work is trough roof with quality. Started loosing a bit " being in moment" state - but i am aware of it so i am fixing it. Faceskin is clean like models, and my body fat is on 9.9% athletic lean look with abs.
I am improving in each aspect of my life ( always have ) but now like i have some invisible force which is guiding me and telling me where to go, instead of wondering around.
I completly quit on Aura of sexiness 6 days ago - only AM listening.
Also i feel energy blockages in my hands - like there is so much negative energy in them.
stopped a bit with qi gong dont have time - but i will continue soon.
was at night club after 3 weeks of not going anywhere - and when i entered girls were looking in my direction ( i dont remeamber this happening for long time - only when i was in good state ) - they wre checking me out.

lets continue this Smile

continue improving and we will see

RE: Alpha male... exhausting :/ - somebodynew - 08-15-2013

stage 2 day 17 - returned 4 days back cause of my bad playing list

last 2 days have been rough... depresion and being angry - i have feeling that noone likes/loves me ( this is not true ) feelings are so strong.
When i meet or bump with people i know i have feeling like they really hate me ... did anyone have this during stage 2? Really rough stage ( and i heard that next one is going to be even worst )

RE: Alpha male... exhausting :/ - AlphaScorpio - 08-15-2013

Yes, I had this in stage 2, real rough and depressing stage where I got paranoid that everyone was against me :p

Stage 3 was worse for me, not gonna sugarcoat it, it can be lethal but hang in there dude!

It gets better in stage 4 man Smile

RE: Alpha male... exhausting :/ - SargeMaximus - 08-15-2013

(08-15-2013, 04:02 PM)somebodynew Wrote: stage 2 day 17 - returned 4 days back cause of my bad playing list

last 2 days have been rough... depresion and being angry - i have feeling that noone likes/loves me ( this is not true ) feelings are so strong.
When i meet or bump with people i know i have feeling like they really hate me ... did anyone have this during stage 2? Really rough stage ( and i heard that next one is going to be even worst )

Don't think I had that so much as just general feelings of worhtlessness.

It is true that things can get "worse" but it's just more evidence that the sub is working. Plus, you get to the point where you realize you can handle whatever the sub is doing, and I think this translates into realizing you can handle anything in the outside world as well. Relish it. ENJOY it. When you feel like shit, own that feeling and don't be ashamed of it. Just sit inside yourself and look out at the world. Know that you are improving while most men are just waiting to die.

RE: Alpha male... exhausting :/ - Shannon - 08-16-2013

You should keep in mind that everyone's experience with AM will be different because not everyone has the same issues to work on. There are people for whom stage 1 is hard, 2 is harder and 3 is unbelievably hard, and then there are people who just skate through without a care in the world. Don't assume it will be hard for you because it was for someone else.

RE: Alpha male... exhausting :/ - somebodynew - 08-16-2013

Thnx for feedback all!

Well.. i am embracing it for sure - just we shall see how much i can embrace it till i explode Smile Hopefully i wont.

Btw guys i am not writting about girls cause i have contact with them on normal bases - i will only write when something "unusual" happens to me ...

RE: Alpha male... exhausting :/ - somebodynew - 08-20-2013

Stage 2 Day 22

Well most of day i am irritated by some stuff that people are doing. When they are acting like something is okay and its not i would literally explode now. (I never let anyone on me but now i think my tolerance is -10) which is kind a sad. Feeling very tired

My diabetes is having great results in last 20 days - and i am probably getting back on MMA to cut this heavy things in my head by punching something.
I am not goign out anymore as i used to go - now i am mostly at home chilling and relaxing and spending time with myself. ( i go out 1-2 times per week before i would go out 5 times)

Everything is so irriation this days from my family to my close friends, feeling of everyone hating me/not loving me is not anymore here instead i am hating everyone ( Smile) what a strange spin )

Also i am not having contact with any girl (very strange for me ) - but somehow like i am starting to look for a relationship ( something is boiling in me) and i am lookin for some girl which is not going to be just good looking - need connection ( didnt feel this for long time ).

Now about feeling i am having in me - like i am sad for people who dont have money in life Sad - like i would like to help them. This sounds strange but i am starting to not want to buy expensive stuff - every time i take something which is above average - i would be like you dont need this. Also like i am starting to appreciate my family a lot more, and to respect everything i got from them in my life ( money is not everything in life but surely opens a lot of doors ). I KNOW THIS SOUNDS strange what i am writting but had to let it go out.

RE: Alpha male... exhausting :/ - somebodynew - 08-20-2013

and yes ... i am back on market - job hunt has begun - dont know exactly which segment in my profession i want - but i know i have quality and somehow old feeling got back inside me that i will change the world ( strange things i am writting here today)

RE: Alpha male... exhausting :/ - Fonzy3 - 08-20-2013

Sounds like AM is making some positive changes to you. After you feel content enough with your progress you should try one of the AYP subs, they are perfect!

Thanks

Fonzy