Subliminal Talk
Th♣ J♦ck ♥f Bl♠des: Alpha Male 5.0 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Th♣ J♦ck ♥f Bl♠des: Alpha Male 5.0 Journal (/Thread-Th%E2%99%A3-J%E2%99%A6ck-%E2%99%A5f-Bl%E2%99%A0des-Alpha-Male-5-0-Journal)

Th♣ J♦ck ♥f Bl♠des: Alpha Male 5.0 Journal - Th♣ J♦ck ♥f Bl♠des - 06-20-2013

Hello. I purchased AM5 last night and intend to use it for the full 6 months. I will attempt to give you weekly updates as to any changes I experience.

My case may be particularly interesting. I work in an environment that forces me to work 28 days straight and then get 14 days off. So the social aspect of my journey here may be rather... punctuated to say the least. hopefully this will not adversely effect my experience. Either way I will update you on any interesting developments, after all being alpha isn't just about being social with the ladies, I'm sure it has massive benefits in the workplace as well.

I will let you know right now I expect very little out of this product. I am a born skeptic and this is quite frankly way out there with little to no supporting evidence. testimonials are all fine and dandy, but where is the science?

That being said, I make enough money to where 300 dollars is not that big of a deal to me, and the idea of this product actually working is tantalizing. If this product works I will have to re-evaluate my thoughts complete. I hope I am proven wrong

on a side note. if this stuff works as well as many here seem to think it does. have any of you thought about the implications that might have on mass media? what if the government for example decided to put subliminal messages into all television and radio signals? could they make the public believe anything they want, behave how they want? would there be any way at all to detect these hidden signals? scary thoughts.

alright then. lets get on with what my first night was like with this.

Day 2:

Yesterday I started step one. I chose the ultrasonic method since I figured it would be more pure. I used 50% volume as recommended. at 60% i was able to hear a few clicks and squeaks so 50% was probably perfect. I am using very high quality Bose headphones. even while I am sleeping these things stay in and are extremely comfortable.

I used VLC media player on loop to play the track. It worked perfectly fine. I may try audacity tonight since it was recommended by Shannon.

I do not recall any dreams I had specifically, but it was certainly a rather strange sleep. not very restful, kept waking up I think. But that was to be expected from what I have read. hopefully as my mind gets used to this subconscious bombardment my sleep with become more natural

I actually felt a little more alpha today, by that I mean confident, assertive, un-phased by criticism. That may be a bit of a placebo effect though since I really want this product to work, and I believe the first step is more of a normalizing influence anyway. Placebo or not though, I felt a bit more ballsy today which is nice.

I also got "Double Your Dating", "Approaching Women", and "On Being a Man (That Naturally Attracts Women)" by David DeAngelo , and "How to Become an Alpha Male" by John Alexander. Hopefully this will be a good supplementary set of resources to reinforce what will supposedly be happening to my mind.

alright. well that's all I got for now. Please feel free to give me any advice on how to optimize this subliminal experience and squeeze the most I can out of it. tips and tricks etc.

Until next time,

~ Th♣ J♦ck ♥f Bl♠des

RE: Th♣ J♦ck ♥f Bl♠des: Alpha Male 5.0 Journal - SargeMaximus - 06-21-2013

Welcome to the forum! I understand your skepticism; to be honest, I have a hard time believing the results even when they're happening.

Anyhow, something about your post prompted me to reply, you mentioned the placebo stage. Whether it is placebo or not, I can tell you from experience you'll probably be hit with a period of time where the subs seem to be doing nothing, or things seem to be getting worse. Just keep going, it's all evidence that they are working. Good luck!

RE: Th♣ J♦ck ♥f Bl♠des: Alpha Male 5.0 Journal - Shannon - 06-21-2013

Quote:I will let you know right now I expect very little out of this product. I am a born skeptic and this is quite frankly way out there with little to no supporting evidence. testimonials are all fine and dandy, but where is the science?

There's plenty of science if you look for it. It used to be about a 50/50 split as to whether the research said subliminals work. Now it's more like 60/40 in favor of them working, I believe. I think that's because researchers are beginning to understand the subject well enough to do experiments that actually make sense. But you can look up all the research and experiments you like in scholarly databases. Regardless, we have many here who started off in your shoes (including me), and have come to accept that these programs actually do work. I cannot say that all "subliminals" on the market work, but mine do. You will see that for yourself soon enough, the only possible way to do otherwise is to resist the program out of fear, which you cannot be doing if you're getting results on Day 1. Placebo effect? Perhaps. But usually not. Placebo effect usually results in some pretty wild claims for the first day.

But, if for some reason you use it according to the instructions and do not achieve results, you are welcome to request a refund. I think in the last 8 years we have had less than 1% of 1% of our customers for this program resist it enough to legitimately have a claim that it didn't work for them, and oddly enough, only one of them asked for a refund. Hmmm. Anyway, you have nothing to lose.

Quote:on a side note. if this stuff works as well as many here seem to think it does. have any of you thought about the implications that might have on mass media? what if the government for example decided to put subliminal messages into all television and radio signals? could they make the public believe anything they want, behave how they want? would there be any way at all to detect these hidden signals? scary thoughts.

The government doesn't need to use subliminals in mass media because mass media itself is so effective as a brainwashing tool already, and the entire country (and much of the developed world) is absolutely addicted to it. They've been doing it that way since the 1940's. No need to use subliminals.

Quote:Yesterday I started step one. I chose the ultrasonic method since I figured it would be more pure. I used 50% volume as recommended. at 60% i was able to hear a few clicks and squeaks so 50% was probably perfect. I am using very high quality Bose headphones. even while I am sleeping these things stay in and are extremely comfortable.

It is recommended to never use headphones with an ultrasonic track, as you may have an over-volume issue. VLC has the ability to take the volume to 200%, the last 100% being artificially amplified, on top of whatever your system's master volume control is set to, which can play havoc with volume calibration. I hope you calibrated the volume very very carefully if you plan to use headphones.

I recommend using VLC instead of Audacity if Audacity proves to have for you the same bug it has for me, which appears to be a buffer overflow issue caused by a variable initialized as an Integer value, since it causes the looping to fail at 32,768 seconds - just past 9 hours. That said, I am using the Linux version, and I have heard reports that the Windows version does not have that problem. Be aware of it, though, and if it is present, VLC does not have it.

Also remember that the program is six stages and 192 days for a reason. It takes a lot of time to make the changes we're trying to make, so wait until you're done and you've given it a week or two to settle to make your final conclusion. But I believe you'll find yourself no longer doubting the efficacy of subliminals after a few stages of this program. Very few can resist it, and those who do are only wasting their own time anyway.

RE: Th♣ J♦ck ♥f Bl♠des: Alpha Male 5.0 Journal - Th♣ J♦ck ♥f Bl♠des - 06-22-2013

Day 4:

I have switched to using speakers at night. I bought some nice JBL speakers but they appear to top out at the 20kh level, This is all that is required Ii suppose, for the ultrasonic track, but I am thinking I will be switching to the ocean or stream tracks just to be safe. don't wanna go through 6 months and find out I wasn't hearing anything at all. I played a few pure tones through audacity and simply wasnt hearing anything through the speakers at that level, so who knows if they really go to 20Kh.

Effects have been unnoticeable so far, Ive gotten a bit upset with a few people for playing mind games with me, but I may have gotten mad anyway, who knows.

does anyone here know if its ever been discussed which subliminals work best? ultrasonic, ocean stream? or are they all equally effective?

RE: Th♣ J♦ck ♥f Bl♠des: Alpha Male 5.0 Journal - AlphaScorpio - 08-06-2013

hey Jack how's Am going for ya?

RE: Th♣ J♦ck ♥f Bl♠des: Alpha Male 5.0 Journal - Shannon - 08-06-2013

They all work equally well.