Subliminal Talk
Leo's Woman Magnet Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Leo's Woman Magnet Journey (/Thread-Leo-s-Woman-Magnet-Journey)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Leo's Woman Magnet Journey - Ryan - 07-11-2010

(07-11-2010, 08:30 AM)Leo Wrote: Now the good news (sort of). I don't seem to be as good at logging the changes I feel on a daily basis so a lot of it is in hindsight. Having said that some of my female friends at work are a lot more friendlier to me during the day than they have been in the past. I still have this thing about going out and haven't been in much of a mood at all really so can't say how the changes are affecting me in relation to women I don't know.

The fun mood I was in for a few days last week has also gone a little for the time being. However, I've also had long bouts of regret especially regarding a comedy show I did a few weeks ago. It was the first time I had ever done anything like that so was proud of myself for doing it but lately all I can think about is how people probably didn't like it, which is strange because I got laughs and the audience seemed to enjoy themselves. Also have been getting thoughts that I'm not good enough for a couple of girls I really like. I'm guessing/hoping this is the WM sub working. I must admit I'm still not feeling particularly sexy and have also have been getting a bit impatient for the sub to kick in. Guess it's starting to happen in a subtle way.

It's funny because the stuff you experienced the past week or so is the same exact thing I experienced the first couple of weeks doing WM. It comes and goes and eventually comes back again. It's a hard process, the beginning, in time it'll all be ok and everything should 'click'. I've been very impatient as well, it's been kicking my ass like crazy lately but that's a sign that things are going to be better very soon. It's such a long program, it's fixing so many issues! It's extremely powerful but it's not an overnight process, I hate to say. Just gotta be patient. You'll have you're good days, enjoy them as best you can, I've had more bad days than good, but that's because I have so much shit bringing me down that I have to face it sooner or later and that all happens in the first couple of stages. The only advice I can give right now is try not to worry about the women right now. I realized the most important thing at this moment is cleaning out my system and making me the best man I can be day-in and day-out. In the end, It'll only be natural to have any woman I want Smile

RE: Leo's Woman Magnet Journey - WildFlower - 07-11-2010

I keep recommending to people that they should disconnect from trying to see change as I believe this is the best way to approach it.

the way I see it:

You have a baseline level of attributes, and that baseline is equal as everyone else's baseline. Not everyone has the same baseline - some may have more confidence, or "feel more sexy" for example - but everyone's baseline is equal in the sense that you 'work with what you've got' or 'do the best you can within your - self conflicted - limitations'. Everyone has a baseline, and along with their baseline their own set of unique limitations. By listening to Subliminals you are changing your baseline in a direction that you want to, therefore the change is positive. Ultimately what you are doing is changing for the positive, which is good thing to remember if you have a bad day and not really feeling it. If you are doing the best you can to become what you want to become, and are taking responsibility for that change then that is all you can do. You are responsible for your own change, but you can not control the rate at which you change. Just relax, you're doing something great for yourself. Trust me.

RE: Leo's Woman Magnet Journey - Leo - 07-16-2010

Thanks Wildflower,

Yeah your right I have been thinking too much about what changes I should be experiencing. It's been more than two weeks now and I've noticed two main things.

1. I am generally much more quickwitted and faster at making funny comments. It's actually been coming very easily to me lately, especially with women but also with men as well.

2. I have been having a lot of thoughts going back to memories when I was in a situation and did not act alpha. I keeping thinking I should have reacted differently and it's brought up a lot of at times intense anger.

Nothing else jumps out at the moment but will keep you guys informed. Not feeling particularly sexy either and in fact my mind keeps telling me to hit the gym.

Also had a question for you guys. Have you ever tried email/text message game? If so what advice can you give me. I'm trying to get a date with a pretty blonde who I met through work. However we work at different companies so have been occassionally emailing each other over the last few weeks. Initially it was about work but I'm trying to move it more fun subjects. Any advice will be much appreciated.

Last thing, I watched Inception at the cinema last night and I would highly recommend it to everyone on this forum. I won't spoil it for you but the way it shows how the conscious and subconscious minds can be inconflict will strike a chord with a lot of people using the subs.

RE: Leo's Woman Magnet Journey - Spiral - 07-16-2010

Yea I really want to check out Inception man! glad you liked it.

BTW about your email and text message game thing... honestly, hold off on that stuff or at least stop "trying". try is a word for failure. I would keep all contact face to face for now until you master that game. and you are being needy. Life is abundant... quit worrying about this girl. If she wants a date with you she's going to try to get you to go out with her.. not the other way around.

Most of all quit asking for advice. Just don't do it anymore. It took me forever to learn but I stopped asking advice several months back when I pretty much kept getting the same thing or people just did not know what to say. I've felt sooo much better because I don't NEED other people or they're advice. Become your own person and let the way find you. let the girl contact you in every sort of form possible. Till then just relax and let the subliminal take form and just live your life for yourself. People you desire soon will pop up into your life as you live it. Smile

EDIT: If you have trouble becoming not needy... start writing Gratification Affirmations. Think about what you are grateful for for about 10-20 minutes everyday. Hell, do it twice a day.

I am grateful for the abundance of beautiful women in my life.
I am grateful for my great health and wealth.
I am grateful for my family and friends.
I am grateful for all the nice things I have.
I am grateful for women loving me everywhere I go.

etc.

This will make you feel wonderful as you get through the first couple of stages of women magnet. Write a whole page on this stuff. This is a great way of manifesting things into your life as well. Have fun with it Smile

RE: Leo's Woman Magnet Journey - Ryan - 07-16-2010

Leo, I get what Spiral is saying, that is you're asking for advice which means you don't feel secure enough with what you currently have to offer. That is normal, you're just starting the program and have to fight through all kinds of negative shit in the beginning. Once you're a woman magnet you won't need advice because you'll naturally do whatever it is you gotta do. That's all there is to it, do what you gotta do. Women are not that complicated, treat them like a friend (which will come to you naturally very soon!). If you're main concern is taking her out, then do it. She's talking to you and gave you her e-mail so that means she's probably waiting for YOU to ask her out. Don't be afraid of rejection, even though it's hard, Woman Magnet will take care of it, it will take care of need, and it will stop you from questioning what you really want. If you want it go for it. There is no 'game' or special lines/subjects you have to talk about to have her.

That's the problem with PUA material, which you mentioned you used to read. When you have the mindset that Woman Magnet installs all you need is yourself. PUA need material because they don't have the mindset we are developing and they lack the natural qualities women seek.

RE: Leo's Woman Magnet Journey - WildFlower - 07-16-2010

Quote:2. I have been having a lot of thoughts going back to memories when I was in a situation and did not act alpha. I keeping thinking I should have reacted differently

The same thing happened to me when I started the Alpha set. At least you know now, that when faced with a similar situation in future you will act differently.

Good luck with your progress.

RE: Leo's Woman Magnet Journey - Leo - 07-21-2010

Yeah Spiral you're right but it's difficult to meet face to face, which is why I'm having to build rapport through email. It's not ideal and I would prefer to ask her out directly but I haven't built up enough comfort with her yet and I know the answer will be no. It's frustrating. I hear what you're saying about other fish in the sea but at I don't feel as though I have many alternative options at present. I have to say I don't feel I could seduce her even if we did meet face to face. Not feeling too good about myself at the moment.
Also I was writing out affirmations from Magnetic Mindset and to be honest I didn't really notice much of a change.

Ryan - We met through work so the email is her work email. I sent her a email last week and she reponded a day later saying it made her laugh but when I sent her a text message a few days after that I didn't get a reply. That isn't something that would get to me normally but lately
I've noticed things affect me a lot more in a negative way. Been feeling pretty low over the last few days (lack of confidence, not feeling attractive). Last night woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't get back to sleep. Before then I've been sleeping pretty good, can't remember much from my dreams though. Although occassionally I dream I'm falling from a skyscrapper and I always wakeup freaked out.

Wildflower - I have still been getting aggressive feelings with an urge to lash out, which isn't good. With everything else that has been happening It's been tough to process it all.

RE: Leo's Woman Magnet Journey - Ryan - 07-21-2010

(07-21-2010, 06:20 AM)Leo Wrote: Ryan - We met through work so the email is her work email. I sent her a email last week and she reponded a day later saying it made her laugh but when I sent her a text message a few days after that I didn't get a reply. That isn't something that would get to me normally but lately
I've noticed things affect me a lot more in a negative way. Been feeling pretty low over the last few days (lack of confidence, not feeling attractive). Last night woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't get back to sleep. Before then I've been sleeping pretty good, can't remember much from my dreams though. Although occassionally I dream I'm falling from a skyscrapper and I always wakeup freaked out.

Don't let it get to you too much, find some things that make you happy in the meantime and stay motivated. It'll clear all this neediness out of your system.

In the movie Inception they call that a "kick"! Here's an interpretation:

"As with most common dream themes, falling is an indication of insecurities, instabilities, and anxieties. You are feeling overwhelmed and out of control in some situation in your waking life. This may reflect the way you feel in your relationship or in your work environment. You have lost your foothold and can not hang on or keep up with the hustle and bustle of daily life.�When you fall, there is nothing that you can hold on to. You more or less are forced toward this downward motion without any control. This lost of control may parallel a waking situation in your life.

Falling dreams also often reflect a sense of failure or inferiority in some circumstance or situation. It may be the fear of failing in your job/school, loss of status, or failure in love.�You feel shameful and lack a sense of pride. You are unable to keep up with the status quo or that you don't measure up."

Seems like your experiencing a bit of resistance.

RE: Leo's Woman Magnet Journey - ManOfElectricity - 07-21-2010

There are so many times in my life where I met a woman I liked but she was not into me at all, and then I let her go and a very short time later I met a woman who was not only really to attracted me but I was actually more attracted to her then previous woman. Nearly all of my happiest relationships started this very way.

There was this woman I was really fixated on for a while. I wanted to have a relationship with her but she was not interested and it really got me down. I figured that if I could somehow just figure things out that I could make it work between us but it never happened. Eventually I just had to let her go.

One night I was at a club with her and some friends. I wanted to dance with her but she was not interested. It got me down because she had being dancing with my friends just a little while earlier. I then did a mediation called "karma cleaning" and what happened was that I realised that there were abundance of women to dance with at the club.

Within five minutes I was dancing with a beautiful woman who became my girlfriend and we had as awesome relationship.

So in my opinion, the saying about their being plenty of fish in the sea is absolutely true but if you are attached on being with a particular woman and she's not interested, you are literally cutting yourself of from millions of other women that are just as attractive and would love to hook up with you.

RE: Leo's Woman Magnet Journey - Spiral - 07-21-2010

you did this karma cleaning in the club?? how long did this meditation last?

RE: Leo's Woman Magnet Journey - Aschenisto - 07-22-2010

"When I first started Woman Magnet, I too, didn't want to go out. Now I'm starting to want to again but I have days when I absolutely don't want to. I still try to push myself when I can even if it's to run to Starbuck's to grab a coffee."

I have too moments when I just want to stay home and hug my teddy bear all night long. But, do not listen yourself. It is demon that says to stay at home. When you feel like you want to stay home YOU MUST GO OUT. When I went out I experienced crazy shit and I said to myself: lol and I wanted to stay at home. So if you feel like you want to stay at home just go out, it will be crazy ;-)

RE: Leo's Woman Magnet Journey - ManOfElectricity - 07-22-2010

(07-21-2010, 12:57 PM)spiralout1988 Wrote: you did this karma cleaning in the club?? how long did this meditation last?

Well I just did it very quickly in my mind without all the physical action that you normally do. I did it to get rid of the crap from feeling rejected and almost immediately just the right answers came to me. It's like, I'm in a club surrounded by women and I'm sure that someone here would love to dance with me, why would I be upset over my friend not wanting to?

As soon as I came to that realisation I was in a great mood for the rest of the night.

RE: Leo's Woman Magnet Journey - Leo - 08-01-2010

So, today is the last day of Stage 1 before I hit Stage 2 of Woman Magnet tomorrow.

There hasn't been anything I could say has changed in an obvious way. At the beginning of last week I had two very intense dreams that felt very real. Both involved women wanting to have sex with me. However since then I've not been able to have a full night's rest and keep waking up in the the early hours and then struggling to fall asleep again.

I do notice women looking at me at work but don't know if that's just me being more aware or if it's actually me being more attractive (I certainly don't feel anymore attractive). The biggest thing for me has been getting feelings of real aggression towards people I don't like. It's something I've mentioned before but over the last few days it's got worse.
Also up until the last couple of days I've usually felt in a sharp, smart mood but that has gone for the time being. I'm not sure if I should continue with stage 1 for a bit longer or jump into stage 2. Maybe part 1 needs more time.

RE: Leo's Woman Magnet Journey - Spiral - 08-01-2010

do it for an extra 5 days. that's what I'm gonna do with everystage. Wildflower is going to go for 40 days instead of 32.