Subliminal Talk
I am the Aura of Sexiness - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: I am the Aura of Sexiness (/Thread-I-am-the-Aura-of-Sexiness)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: I am the Aura of Sexiness - SteveO - 03-29-2011

(03-29-2011, 04:36 AM)Shannon Wrote: A daily journal by the Setevester, in which nothing happens. Stay tuned for tomorrow's episode, when...nothing happens! lol How ya doin, man? How is everything?
I'm doing very well Shannon, and how are you?

Actually today is going on day 5 and I feel like I'm starting to see some positive changes again. Even though this morning I was tired from staying up late working on my personal store, I actually said to myself you cannot be sexy unless you get to the gym. And off to the gym I went. I didn't even cheat and did my complete workout. Possible reaction from Aura of Sexiness - I think soSmile.

Of course this is only day 5 and I have a long way to go before I accomplish my goals, but its the journey that makes it worth doing. This is a big part of my journey and I'm thankful I have this opportunity. I believe Aura of Sexiness is going to be a very effective aspect in making the changes I want and grasping life by the horns.

RE: I am the Aura of Sexiness - SantaRich - 03-29-2011

(03-29-2011, 09:25 AM)SteveO Wrote:
(03-29-2011, 04:36 AM)Shannon Wrote: A daily journal by the Setevester, in which nothing happens. Stay tuned for tomorrow's episode, when...nothing happens! lol How ya doin, man? How is everything?
I'm doing very well Shannon, and how are you?

Actually today is going on day 5 and I feel like I'm starting to see some positive changes again. Even though this morning I was tired from staying up late working on my personal store, I actually said to myself you cannot be sexy unless you get to the gym. And off to the gym I went. I didn't even cheat and did my complete workout. Possible reaction from Aura of Sexiness - I think soSmile.

Of course this is only day 5 and I have a long way to go before I accomplish my goals, but its the journey that makes it worth doing. This is a big part of my journey and I'm thankful I have this opportunity. I believe Aura of Sexiness is going to be a very effective aspect in making the changes I want and grasping life by the horns.
Or by something else, depending on how you look at lifeBig Grin.

RE: I am the Aura of Sexiness - Shannon - 03-30-2011

Hey, I'm doing fine. Even though I am sitting at the most fragile place I have been in years in some ways, I feel great and I am succeeding. Can't tell you how nice it is to be single and enjoying it. I used to hate being single. Now, I'm turning women away to be single. lol Of course that won't last forever, but for now it feels good to be alone and enjoy my "fortress of solitude" and silence. There's something very healing about silence, methinks.

I think you'll enjoy what that sub does for you, but careful not to overthink it. Wink

RE: I am the Aura of Sexiness - SteveO - 03-31-2011

(03-30-2011, 11:30 PM)Shannon Wrote: Hey, I'm doing fine. Even though I am sitting at the most fragile place I have been in years in some ways, I feel great and I am succeeding. Can't tell you how nice it is to be single and enjoying it. I used to hate being single. Now, I'm turning women away to be single. lol Of course that won't last forever, but for now it feels good to be alone and enjoy my "fortress of solitude" and silence. There's something very healing about silence, methinks.

I think you'll enjoy what that sub does for you, but careful not to overthink it. Wink

Good times. I'm glad you mentioned the over-thinking it part. I tend to do that sometimes. In fact I was just getting a bit worried cause all day I didn't listen to it and I was like oh no. I forgot I can listen while I sleep and I will. Busy day today and not much time to write, but I will post some good results observations tomorrowSmile

RE: I am the Aura of Sexiness - Shannon - 03-31-2011

Subliminals don't work as fast as hypnosis/NLP on an outward level most of the time, especially with a very strong will like you have, so it's best to just "set it and forget it". I like to set it playing on loop on my laptop and leave it playing while I sleep. I just mark the 18th of each month on my calendar, and on that day, I switch stages. The rest of the time... what subliminal? lol

Of course then I catch myself doing things like walking into Kurger Bing today and immediately (and completely automatically and unaware) seducing the female manager in ways that I know are the subliminals talking...

Of course I don't want to encourage you not to come post here, I enjoy having you add to the mix. Smile

RE: I am the Aura of Sexiness - RainbowAbyss - 03-31-2011

Ive never been to 'Kurger Bing' before-but sounds like they have some hot staffSmile

RE: I am the Aura of Sexiness - SteveO - 04-02-2011

(03-31-2011, 11:30 PM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: Ive never been to 'Kurger Bing' before-but sounds like they have some hot staffSmile
Its new...they have oingo ronions and choppers. Delicious.

RE: I am the Aura of Sexiness - SteveO - 04-02-2011

Well I've actually been doing pretty good with Aura of Sexiness and honestly believe I can tell it is working. I keep running into past flings and while this is normal as Memphis is a small city, everyone of these ladies has been super happy to see me. Before AoS many of these could be awkward when running into someone who I never called back after seducing. Yeah I'm a dogWink. I was surprised just how excited and happy they were to see me.

RE: I am the Aura of Sexiness - Shannon - 04-02-2011

(04-02-2011, 04:51 PM)SteveO Wrote:
(03-31-2011, 11:30 PM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: Ive never been to 'Kurger Bing' before-but sounds like they have some hot staffSmile
Its new...they have oingo ronions and choppers. Delicious.

They do have some seriously hot staff occasionally. One of my most beautiful ex's worked there in the beginning when I dated her. This girl was quite literally playboy quality... a fact that means I will never forgive Windows for losing me those pictures I did of her nude that were absolutely perfect, before she gained that 35 pounds of weight she told me she was "too vain to ever gain". lol

I should start flirting with the chicks at Kurger Bing more. Maybe they'll give me free oingo ronions. Big Grin

I think you'll notice more from AoS than you have so far, too. Heh heh heh.

RE: I am the Aura of Sexiness - SteveO - 04-05-2011

Well I have been getting some interesting results at the gym. Here's why I am going to be using the gym as my baseline: Whenever I go I pretty much never wear mones there. I go to work out and really don't get into how I look. I don't shower before I go, wear torn shirts and sweats. I go to workout and while there are hotties there, I don't pay them no mind. The three years I have been going it's like a mutual understanding because they pay me no mind either.

So over the last few days all of a sudden the same girls who I have been seeing over the past few years all of a sudden are talking and smiling at me. Now could this really be coincidence? I haven't made any sudden jump in weight loss, I haven't changed what I have been doing. Its like they suddenly realized I'm there and the ONLY thing that has changed is 8 hours a day of Aura of Sexiness.

OK I'm pretty gosh-darn impressed with this.

RE: I am the Aura of Sexiness - Shannon - 04-06-2011

Big Grin It gets better.

RE: I am the Aura of Sexiness - SantaRich - 04-09-2011

SteveO, I was wondering, what would you say NLP is and what has it done for you. That must have been pretty cool not only meeting but studying under one of the creators. I am glad you are getting good results with the Aura of Sexiness.

RE: I am the Aura of Sexiness - SteveO - 05-13-2011

I haven't posted in a while, but by no means does that mean I haven't been using my Aura of Sexiness everyday. I have and the results are excellent. I have a full-time job with a pheromone company, I have also started my own pheromone massage oil company, go out three to four days a week, workout 5 days at the gym and on top of that have just started Wing Tzun training two days a week. With everything in my life going on its difficult to get the time to come along and post on other forums that I enjoy, like this one.

That's the thing though, all these things are developments that I can positively attribute to Aura of Sexiness. Some members might be wondering how starting a business or taking martial arts is sexy, but I assure you a well rounded, confident man is very much a sexy man. While there are only correlations, as fact cannot be presented, to me it is absolutely factual. When I started re-listening a while ago, (more than a month now) everyday suddenly I became aware of some internal shifts in my reality. For one the shift of reality from living in a reality to creating my own reality. Having the wherewithal to get whatever I needed to get done to have the reality of my desires unfold before me.

I started many times before in my life with all the best intentions to change my life, to set about on a new course, to create a new me. I'm sure you all pretty much have said the same thing, but at every corner I was met with challenges that can either become obstacles or opportunities. Sure some were opportunities but after repeated challenges they became obstacles and thus blocked my way to success. Eventually I would quit whatever the path I was on to the new me, and fall back onto old destructive habits. Then came along the paradigm shift!

Now this might have been something to do with Aura of Sexiness, it might have just been the right time. I think Aura of Sexiness directly impacted certain brain patterns stirring me to action. I realized for the first time in my adult life that I didn't need to change. I didn't need a new direction or road. I didn't have to create a new reality, or change who I was. No, for the very first time I realized what I needed to do was unequivocally love myself completely. It was something I didn't do as it became obvious to me when I kept saying I needed to change. What I did instead was I began to love who I was and what I was. I loved my face, my feet, my hair, eyes, my mind, my toes, whatever I was I loved that and guess what? All of a sudden going to the gym wasn't a big thing anymore. I now LOVE going to the gym because I love me and me wants to go to the gym so it only makes sense from a standpoint of someone who loves themselves to love the things I do. I love the good and the bad things.

I create my own reality.

Aura of Sexiness ROCKS. Now I think I'll start with the other one I have.

RE: I am the Aura of Sexiness - SteveO - 05-15-2011

Things are progressing quite nicely for me I mus say. Yesterday I started training in Wing Chun which I will be taking on Saturday and Sunday. I've also figured out that I don't need to go out to bars to pick up women. I am changing lots of aspects in my life to make the most out of all my experiences. Life is good