Subliminal Talk
Sean's WM2 experience - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Sean's WM2 experience (/Thread-Sean-s-WM2-experience)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Sean's WM2 experience - Shannon - 10-01-2013

One does not take a single step and arrive at the end of their journey.

RE: Sean's WM2 experience - SargeMaximus - 10-01-2013

(10-01-2013, 03:07 PM)Shannon Wrote: One does not take a single step and arrive at the end of their journey.

He's right. You gotta go through the fire to come out stronger than before. Having said that, it doesn't have to be done with that girl. There are plenty of other women you could grow with. Some women ARE just broken, and if she has daddy issues, it's probably best to leave her alone.

Having said that, if you want to sleep with her, try for a FWB or something. You don't have to go all the way.

"You decide your own level of involvement!" - Tyler Durden.

RE: Sean's WM2 experience - Sean - 10-03-2013

I take Shannon's sentence as reassurance. I'm not going to ditch a scarcity mindset overnight. Where I am is where I am and in this instant, I can be nowhere else. I'm speaking from a Zen paradigm more than anything.

RE: Sean's WM2 experience - Shannon - 10-04-2013

Where one is, is where one puts oneself. If you put yourself where you want to be, you can be as desired, while still becoming what is desired. Throw your anchor to where you wish to be, and you will be anchored there, even as you pull your boat to that location by the anchor line. While one cannot take a single step and finish the journey, the journey's end can be known and achieved before the journey is finished. This is true because we are limited in our rate of change through the illusion of time.

Be as you would be within, and it will become without.

RE: Sean's WM2 experience - Sean - 11-18-2013

Stage 5:

This stage is kicking my butt. I listen to it while I sleep, and I've been sleeping MUCH more than usual.

RE: Sean's WM2 experience - Sean - 12-05-2013

And now Stage 6. This is far easier on me, requiring less sleep at night. Stage five really kicked my butt, and I was sleeping ten hours each night. With Stage 6, I'm back to my usual 6-7.

RE: Sean's WM2 experience - Shannon - 12-07-2013

What did 5 do for, with and to you?

RE: Sean's WM2 experience - Sean - 12-09-2013

Shannon,

I'm not sure, other than making me exhausted! I've been noticing more eye contact and a few smiles, but otherwise Stage 5 seemed to be a huge challenge to something inside me that resisted it furiously. I received some interest from a woman on Tinder who flaked on our meeting at a wine bar, then claimed we had no plans together, and finally tried to blame me for not confirming with her. That's not how I roll, so I just let it go.

Having typed that, I realize that I maintained frame much better than I ever have in the past. I don't know if that was a result of Stage 5, but it's relatively new.

It's funny, but I just now read this thread about fear and the ten day shutdown on results. I wonder if I am experiencing this same fear-based shutdown. With each stage, I sense a great deal of something, and the latter 3 weeks are relatively unchallenging in that I no longer have the sense that the subliminal is making my brain work.

Shannon, what do you think of this? I have purchased OGSF, and could easily begin using it again once I complete Stage 6 and take the normally-recommended month off from subs. Purchasing AM6 isn't in the cards for me right now, since I am unemployed.

RE: Sean's WM2 experience - Sean - 12-09-2013

Also, I just remembered to post this: there is a flaw in WM2 Stage Six Trickling Stream at the 30 minute mark: A scratch sound interrupts for less than 1/10th of a second.

RE: Sean's WM2 experience - dE3k - 12-09-2013

(12-09-2013, 12:02 PM)Sean Wrote: Shannon,

I'm not sure, other than making me exhausted! I've been noticing more eye contact and a few smiles, but otherwise Stage 5 seemed to be a huge challenge to something inside me that resisted it furiously. I received some interest from a woman on Tinder who flaked on our meeting at a wine bar, then claimed we had no plans together, and finally tried to blame me for not confirming with her. That's not how I roll, so I just let it go.

Having typed that, I realize that I maintained frame much better than I ever have in the past. I don't know if that was a result of Stage 5, but it's relatively new.

It's funny, but I just now read this thread about fear and the ten day shutdown on results. I wonder if I am experiencing this same fear-based shutdown. With each stage, I sense a great deal of something, and the latter 3 weeks are relatively unchallenging in that I no longer have the sense that the subliminal is making my brain work.

Shannon, what do you think of this? I have purchased OGSF, and could easily begin using it again once I complete Stage 6 and take the normally-recommended month off from subs. Purchasing AM6 isn't in the cards for me right now, since I am unemployed.

I feel the same resistance, if only WM included OGSF.

2 Weeks Later - Sean - 01-16-2014

I finished WM2 about two weeks ago. The first day without subs was incredibly disappointing. I was wondering if I had wasted 6 months listening to the program. Maybe my brain chemistry was too different from normal to be affected by 5th Gen subliminals.

Two weeks later, without any subliminals during this time, I can see the differences. While I continue to believe that I had a strong fear-based resistance to much of the core of WM2, there is much that has changed in how I interact with women, especially attractive ones. I attribute these changes to WM2.

First, I'm a cool cucumber with women. My exes, attractive women at the office, and the ones I meet in social interactions: they're not intimidating and my frame does not collapse readily, as it has in the past. I've been stood up for dates, which previously would have wrecked a week for me. Instead, my new attitude is to discard their number and write the situation off. I have no time for those who disrespect their commitments to me.

That's another new aspect of the changes: I don't want to waste time with the demands of others. There is a value of myself, and therefore my time, that was not so apparent.

The disappointment: I'm not manifesting dozens of women in my life, choosing who among the teeming masses I will take to my bed.

I believe this is because I need a serious amount of time with OGSF so I can destroy those three obstacles. I plan to make this my next subliminal, but probably won't start for another two weeks. I want to give my brain more time to integrate the positive effects of WM2.

To sum up, I feel I have gotten value from WM2 in excess of what I paid for it. I also believe it will deliver even more value after OGSF. I thank Shannon for developing it. I remember reading his journal during that time, and it wasn't easy.