Subliminal Talk
Sean's WM2 experience - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Sean's WM2 experience (/Thread-Sean-s-WM2-experience)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Sean's WM2 experience - dE3k - 08-18-2013

(08-18-2013, 09:11 AM)Sean Wrote: Yep. Stage 3 has some big guns. I'm 3 days in, and I can feel SOMETHING at work in my head. The dreams have been off the hook.

Last night, I was a soldier yelling at a superior officer to keep him from making a big mistake. I was also in a very sexy situation with a woman in another dream. Thsse were vivid, powerful dreams. In the first, when I tried to yell, I had trouble, because I was physically trying to yell outsider the dream as well.

Powerful stuff, Shannon.
Cool, I'm 3 days into stage 3 as well.

RE: Sean's WM2 experience - Fonzy3 - 08-18-2013

Appreciate the update Sean! Dreams are used as manifestations in reality so you're definitely going through some changes. Btw I like the quote in your signature.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: Sean's WM2 experience - Sean - 08-20-2013

Thanks guys. There is some powerful stuff going on with WM2.

RE: Sean's WM2 experience - Sean - 08-21-2013

My ex is getting nostalgic over email. Sending photos of our daughter or our daughter and me, saying how cute or brave or little she is. I'm not interested in returning to that relationship.

Now I just need WM to manifest the right kind of woman!

RE: Sean's WM2 experience - Sean - 08-28-2013

Wow, my interactions with strangers are going to a whole new level. I'm chatting up everyone: the cashiers, the waitresses, people in line. And they're all responding positively.

The cashier at the office supply store asked me if I am a chiropractor. I said no, and asked what made her think that. She said that I seemed fit and healthy and put out a "healthy" vibe. I chuckled, said thank you, and that it was from good livin' and vitamin shakes with the "I'm joking" smile on my face, which gave her a good laugh. I joked about being a very demanding customer and to be sure to put my notebooks in the bag well. She was fast to correct me, that I was the best customer she'd had all day.

Same thing later at World Market. I teased the cashier for being tired and having trouble counting back change.

Stage Three is definitely following the pattern of being the first "Big Guns" stage of this six-stage series. I'm lovin' it!

RE: Sean's WM2 experience - Sean - 09-19-2013

Stage three has continued as I state in my previous post: I've been chatty with people. Earlier this week, I was flirting with my dentist's assistant. Lots of eye contact, immediate questions about personal life, teasing her for being very Little Shop of Horrors with me, etc. She was laughing and obviously enjoying our conversation.

When I was at the front desk, I noticed I was still wearing the eye protection they gave me during the procedure. I walked back, and said, "If you wanted to see me again, you didn't have to plant these sunglasses on me," and chuckled. She stammered, said, "You're welcome," and then turned around to finish working. I'll be back there in two weeks for a follow up; meanwhile, I'm letting her simmer.

Stage 4 starts today. I can't wait to see what's in store.

RE: Sean's WM2 experience - Shannon - 09-19-2013

Change simmer to forget. You need to be more frequent than that in almost all cases I have seen. Every day or every other day is better. Too much time and a person stops having feelings.

RE: Sean's WM2 experience - TheGraduate - 09-21-2013

Agreed! Get in there. It's not a race and not a rush, but you snooze you lose.

RE: Sean's WM2 experience - Sean - 10-01-2013

Too bad. I'll probably see her in two days. If there is no chemistry, it's no big deal.

So far I have no idea what Stage 4 is doing. I'm 8 days in, and something is happening, I just don't know what it is.

In other news, the ex is giving indications of interest, and becoming too comfortable around me. This is the wrong kind of attention, and she's a little unpredictable, so I'm trying to limit exposure and focusing on my daughter during the interactions. The weird thing is that parts of our relationship were really good, usually the ones where I was leading/directing. The parts where I did not lead were death sentences for the relationship, because it brought out her worst qualities and mine.

She'd get all bitchy, and I'd retreat, stop talking, and then she'd start punching below the belt with brass knuckles.

This is mostly just me getting some stuff out so I'm not tempted by whatever she trots out. Gotta maintain boundaries.

RE: Sean's WM2 experience - SargeMaximus - 10-01-2013

(10-01-2013, 12:03 AM)Sean Wrote: The weird thing is that parts of our relationship were really good, usually the ones where I was leading/directing. The parts where I did not lead were death sentences for the relationship, because it brought out her worst qualities and mine.

Sounds like you found the key right there. Why not just maintain your leading tendencies? This is true for women anywhere, not just your ex. And sure some can be worse than others for ball-busting I'd imagine, but you yourself have to handle that aspect of your mental fortitude.

My coach told me that "A woman will test a man till the day he dies."

So, you can either run from that fact as I have most of my life, or you can grab the bull by the horns.

If it were me, I'd decide if I wanted to f*ck the woman, if I did, and wanted to do it often, I'd find a way to be the man who could handle her sh*t.

Anyhow, that's my take.

RE: Sean's WM2 experience - LionMonkey - 10-01-2013

(10-01-2013, 12:03 AM)Sean Wrote: Too bad. I'll probably see her in two days. If there is no chemistry, it's no big deal.

So far I have no idea what Stage 4 is doing. I'm 8 days in, and something is happening, I just don't know what it is.

In other news, the ex is giving indications of interest, and becoming too comfortable around me. This is the wrong kind of attention, and she's a little unpredictable, so I'm trying to limit exposure and focusing on my daughter during the interactions. The weird thing is that parts of our relationship were really good, usually the ones where I was leading/directing. The parts where I did not lead were death sentences for the relationship, because it brought out her worst qualities and mine.

She'd get all bitchy, and I'd retreat, stop talking, and then she'd start punching below the belt with brass knuckles.

This is mostly just me getting some stuff out so I'm not tempted by whatever she trots out. Gotta maintain boundaries.

Reminds me of the crazy, hot chick I took home recently.

It's about our integrity as a man.
Putting her where she belongs.
Not afraid to be totally honest and lose her.

Or as David Deida says "It's either my divine way or the highway".

RE: Sean's WM2 experience - Frenchmagnet - 10-01-2013

Totally right , for me who love to have multiple girlfriends the key to be the man is to be honest, if you don't care about losing her she will feel it, I know that if she become a bitch with me is all my fault because I am weak and she knows that she can treat me like a pet.
It's been now a long time since an girlfriend disrespect me. All my relationship is great, women just want to be with a MAN, a strong man that she can respect and love. Just don't care what she thinks because herself don't know what she trully want.

RE: Sean's WM2 experience - decltype - 10-01-2013

I want to add from recent experience that when the man fail or continues to fail a woman's shit test, she will grow contemptuous and leave. If you are worried about passing her shit test, you are doing it wrong.

Maintain and hold your frame. Always have the option to walk away.

RE: Sean's WM2 experience - Sean - 10-01-2013

The leadership part is very much the key. So much so for me, I didn't think I bore mentioning.

Mostly, I have several major issues with her:

1. Her dad was a horrible human being. She's never going to trust men.
2. I'm going to maintain frame, and "not putting my dick in crazy" (again) is part of that.
3. It's easier to maintain frame when I'm not sleeping with her. I can game the crap out of her, when I'm not worried about losing anything.

Ah hell, just typing out #3 tells me I still have a scarcity mindset. #@$%!