Subliminal Talk
Sean's WM2 experience - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Sean's WM2 experience (/Thread-Sean-s-WM2-experience)

Pages: 1 2 3

Sean's WM2 experience - Sean - 06-02-2013

I've got the time, the inclination, and I've waited long enough. So last night I started WM2. My dreams were CRAZY with an ex-girlfriend trying to get me in the sack.

I'm feeling a little pressure in my head, which I'm assuming is the 5G bloodflow requirement being felt.

RE: Sean's WM2 experience - Shannon - 06-02-2013

Haven't done 5G before, or in a while?

RE: Sean's WM2 experience - Sean - 06-03-2013

This is my first experience with 5G. As everyone says: It's no joke!!!

I awoke this morning with a NEED to get things done. I took my son to school, came back and had planned to relax, but I have a taskmaster inside my head saying, "You can do that after you clean up the room fold your laundry." These things need to be done, and where I'd normally be procrastinating like a Master Procraster I'm rolling through my to-do's like someone who wants to get things done.

THIS IS AFTER TWO DAYS OF LISTENING???

RE: Sean's WM2 experience - SargeMaximus - 06-03-2013

Oh god... sounds insane. Finding any thought changes yet?

RE: Sean's WM2 experience - Sean - 06-03-2013

Given that my pattern has been insane amounts of avoidance and procrastination, this is a huge change in thoughts. I think that's big enough for an entire program, much less my first two days. Big Grin

RE: Sean's WM2 experience - SargeMaximus - 06-03-2013

(06-03-2013, 11:33 AM)Sean Wrote: Given that my pattern has been insane amounts of avoidance and procrastination, this is a huge change in thoughts. I think that's big enough for an entire program, much less my first two days. Big Grin

Wow, good to hear. Can't wait to see what happens next for you. 5G sounds incredible, I sincerely hope Shannon allows the price discount for those of us who got AM 5.0 in the sale for AM 6.0 because I want to try some of this stuff out!

RE: Sean's WM2 experience - ShanghaiKiwi - 06-04-2013

(06-03-2013, 09:36 AM)Sean Wrote: This is my first experience with 5G. As everyone says: It's no joke!!!

I awoke this morning with a NEED to get things done. I took my son to school, came back and had planned to relax, but I have a taskmaster inside my head saying, "You can do that after you clean up the room fold your laundry." These things need to be done, and where I'd normally be procrastinating like a Master Procraster I'm rolling through my to-do's like someone who wants to get things done.

THIS IS AFTER TWO DAYS OF LISTENING???

It makes me think, perhaps "End Clutter & Get Organised" would work well in 5G.

RE: Sean's WM2 experience - Sean - 07-14-2013

I overshot the mark, and ended up putting 42 days on the calendar. I'll set this as the standard for the remaining stages. Stage 2 starts today!

Earlier this week, the cashier at the restaurant I like surprised me. When handing me the receipt, she said, "I need your signature, name, and phone number." When I asked why, she said, "So I can call you sometime."

I laughed, because it was a funny joke, and because she was not attractive. Something is happening, though!

RE: Sean's WM2 experience - Shannon - 07-14-2013

Better to retain 32 days per stage and make a note not to make that mistake again.

RE: Sean's WM2 experience - Spiritman - 07-14-2013

I just started WM on the 11th, and I have had some dreams myself. One of them was about this one girl from work. In the dream, I was at work; the girl was there; we both were standing in line for something. Then I looked over at her; she was staring at me, and I just kept looking until she turned away. However, the one thing that stood out was how it unfolded and what I mean is that it was similar to how it is in this video. The only difference from my dream and video is, that she wasn't moving forward. It starts at the 9:07 mark and ends at 9:30, as I was having this dream, there was glitter around the girl as I was looking at her.

I do noticed one thing with WM is that I am having more dreams and I am starting to remember them more often now.

Video

5G is no joke! Within minutes, I felt it working in my brain, some very weird feeling I haven't felt before. I also have had things happen lately where usually I would put it off for a while but now I am just like "It needs to get dealt with now, just do it."

RE: Sean's WM2 experience - Sean - 07-22-2013

Shannon - Duly noted. I'll keep it to 32 days.

I haven't noticed much effect in Stage 2, so far. I feel the sensation, almost physically, in my brain, but the outward effects have not yet been made apparent to me.

We shall see.

RE: Sean's WM2 experience - LionMonkey - 07-26-2013

Keeping an eye on this Journal for reflection on my own run :-) GL man

Stage 2 Day 26 - Sean - 08-10-2013

It's been a while since I've posted. I have noticed a few things changing.

First, I'm having dreams about my exes. The dreams correlate with my exes' personalities. Dreams of the high-sex-drive one are sexual, the dreams of the comfort/financial ex are about buying a home. No dreams of my first ex, though. Shannon, do you remember if letting go of exes is part of this stage?

Second, I'm getting way more comfortable just flirting with women. Last Tuesday, in quick succession, I was out with my son at GNC and Jamba Juice. In both places, I had the female employees eating out of my hand.

At Jamba Juice, I chatted with the cashier about a custom drink, and had the shake-maker ask me about it. I told her if it sucks, she has to remake it. She was laughing and obviously enjoying our conversation.

At GNC, I wanted a specific amino acid and didn't know where to find it. I walked up to the cashier, and asked her to help me. She was new, and didn't know exactly where to find it. I teased her about being in the wrong store, and also gave her information about the bottle in case that helped her locate it. She asked me about the purpose (mood) and said she tried St John's Wort. I explained that L-Theanine works differently from SJW, and recommended she try it. During the checkout, I teased her about testing her math skills when figuring out the change. "Your change is eight cents, which the computer told me." I rebutted that we'd have to test her counting skills, and she was chuckling so much she had trouble counting.

Even better than flirting with these girls is that my son was there to see it. Not because I feel the need to impress him, but because I want him to learn it.

Stage 3: Big Guns - Sean - 08-18-2013

Yep. Stage 3 has some big guns. I'm 3 days in, and I can feel SOMETHING at work in my head. The dreams have been off the hook.

Last night, I was a soldier yelling at a superior officer to keep him from making a big mistake. I was also in a very sexy situation with a woman in another dream. Thsse were vivid, powerful dreams. In the first, when I tried to yell, I had trouble, because I was physically trying to yell outsider the dream as well.

Powerful stuff, Shannon.