Subliminal Talk
Chosen AOS style - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Chosen AOS style (/Thread-Chosen-AOS-style)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Chosen AOS style - rayrocanaldo - 10-24-2013

I think it has more to do with your limiting beliefs about yourself than anything else.
You probably have a belief that you are fake which triggers a fear that people are noticing it. You probably have a lot of fears, something like " something bad/terrible will happen if....". A feeling of not being safe

RE: Chosen AOS style - stratos - 10-24-2013

What do limiting beliefs have to do with a psychotic break? If Alptraum doesn't have a solid line in his mind between fantasy and reality I would focus on that first before worry about his beliefs.

RE: Chosen AOS style - Shannon - 10-24-2013

(10-24-2013, 03:34 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(10-23-2013, 09:00 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(10-23-2013, 03:26 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(10-22-2013, 06:50 PM)Shannon Wrote: I think he's just trolling, really.

This response actually disturbs me. Have you verified this or are you just calling him a troll to discredit his testimony?

I genuinely find it nearly impossible to believe that such a thing is possible, given the short amount of time he claims to use it, what the program is designed to do, and what I have seen other reports be like from people who had psychological issues. I can't imagine anyone would get any noticeable effects at all from that amount of usage.

I suppose, but that, imho, is a much better response than using the "troll" paint.

when I see something that is that hard to believe, and there's nothing else said, I calls it like I sees it. Looks like troll to me.

The only subliminals in the world that can give you results in the amount of time he's talking about are mine, and I know that AOS is not the right build or technology type. Therefore, there has not been enough exposure to get any outward result yet. Furthermore, the descried response is completely out of proportion and in the wrong direction to anything that would make any sense at all. So if it's not troll, then this person genuinely needs to stop using subs and go get psychiatric evanuation now, because that response is virtually impossible under the circumstances unless one of two things is true:

1. The "blame" is falling on the subliminal when the subliminal has absolutely nothing to do with it, or
2. The person was already right on the edge of some sort of serious issue and shouldn't have been using subliminals anyway.

So take your pick.

(10-24-2013, 10:21 AM)alptraum Wrote: I am not a troll, whatever that means.
Its a bit complicated but dont have much time on the net to explain.
I like what SargeMaximus said about not being able to handle it and i think thats true. So how do u guys handle it?
I felt fake,,a cheater...No joy at all.
I named myself nightmare because chuck was taken.

I don't mean to be offensive at all, but seriously, if you are telling the truth, you really should get a psychiatric evaluation and stop using subs.

(10-24-2013, 03:06 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(10-24-2013, 03:34 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(10-23-2013, 09:00 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(10-23-2013, 03:26 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(10-22-2013, 06:50 PM)Shannon Wrote: I think he's just trolling, really.

This response actually disturbs me. Have you verified this or are you just calling him a troll to discredit his testimony?

I genuinely find it nearly impossible to believe that such a thing is possible, given the short amount of time he claims to use it, what the program is designed to do, and what I have seen other reports be like from people who had psychological issues. I can't imagine anyone would get any noticeable effects at all from that amount of usage.

I suppose, but that, imho, is a much better response than using the "troll" paint.

when I see something that is that hard to believe, and there's nothing else said, I calls it like I sees it. Looks like troll to me.

The only subliminals in the world that can give you results in the amount of time he's talking about are mine, and I know that AOS is not the right build or technology type. Therefore, there has not been enough exposure to get any outward result yet. Furthermore, the descried response is completely out of proportion and in the wrong direction to anything that would make any sense at all. So if it's not troll, then this person genuinely needs to stop using subs and go get psychiatric evanuation now, because that response is virtually impossible under the circumstances unless one of two things is true:

1. The "blame" is falling on the subliminal when the subliminal has absolutely nothing to do with it, or
2. The person was already right on the edge of some sort of serious issue and shouldn't have been using subliminals anyway.

So take your pick.

I don't know if he's trolling or not and I definitely know it's not your subliminal causing that reaction or else most of your customers would have gotten that same reaction

(10-24-2013, 02:57 PM)stratos Wrote: What do limiting beliefs have to do with a psychotic break? If Alptraum doesn't have a solid line in his mind between fantasy and reality I would focus on that first before worry about his beliefs.
I would focus on beliefs for sure. I bet you if he gives more information about the feelings and thoughts that were going through his mind, you'd find a lot of beliefs causing it.

He hasn't had enough exposure to make anything happen!