Subliminal Talk
Sub to help with current situation? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Sub to help with current situation? (/Thread-Sub-to-help-with-current-situation)

Sub to help with current situation? - Froch92 - 05-09-2013

Hi there, I have been browsing the shop and forum for a while searching for what would be the best help for my current situation but am at a complete standstill with choices.

I have a lot of constant self limitating and negative beliefs/mental images, anxious thoughts, and simply want to switch off my brain, and just be relaxed, calm, confident at all time.

I no longer want to be OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder) when I’m in particular situations/scenarios and stop being anxious. I can be happy and be in a good place mentally, then one stray thought and I become anxious and negative, brain goes into overdrive, I get butterflies in my stomach (not the nice kind), feel hot and remember and thing about bad things.

This feeling is not a normal day to day thing but is really based on one particular situation that has affected me badly, and when I'm in the same situation I think negatively back to the same situation, and even when doing something totally unrelated my mind will think about it and the feelings will come back.

I need to suppress these negative limiting and anxious thoughts and feelings so I can be happy again. What would you guys recommend?

RE: Sub to help with current situation? - Roy - 05-09-2013

I have some OCD that what a lot worse before.What helped me the most with it was AM and after that running using ASC helped a lot.I wasn't there at all when using it.Also OF is great for that too.I haven't tried OFGS.

You can even get ASC which is 5G for free.

RE: Sub to help with current situation? - Shannon - 05-11-2013

Roy's suggestions are good. OGSF, OF, ASC, AM 5.0 and stress relief are all possible options. ASC and stress relief are both free, but you can't use them both at once. My suggestion would be to try ASC first to make sure my subs work for you, and then get a copy of OGSF and AM 5.0 and run those together.

RE: Sub to help with current situation? - Froch92 - 05-18-2013

(05-11-2013, 05:16 PM)Shannon Wrote: Roy's suggestions are good. OGSF, OF, ASC, AM 5.0 and stress relief are all possible options. ASC and stress relief are both free, but you can't use them both at once. My suggestion would be to try ASC first to make sure my subs work for you, and then get a copy of OGSF and AM 5.0 and run those together.

Thank for your suggestions Roy. I was actually contemplating using absolute self confidence or either overcoming fear or overcoming guilt fear and shame possibly.

I was leaning more towards the ASC sub as I have quite a few reservations, and you could say 'fears' about using the fear sub. Would the sub make me loose fears that I need and keep me safe? As there are some fears that I do want to loose, but others that I wouldn't.

I am confident that your subs work for me, I used to go to sleep while listening to remember your dreams and within a few weeks, I was remembering my dreams with ease. So I know they work for me.

RE: Sub to help with current situation? - ShanghaiKiwi - 05-19-2013

Well, the Zen and Happiness & Joy subs are both 4G. Thats my 2 cents