Subliminal Talk
Become Irresistibly Attractive to Beautiful Women - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Become Irresistibly Attractive to Beautiful Women (/Thread-Become-Irresistibly-Attractive-to-Beautiful-Women)

Become Irresistibly Attractive to Beautiful Women - GrandJury - 05-02-2013

Hey guys,

I have a question about BIATBW for Shannon and anyone else that has used this sub.

I have been using this sub for 40 days so far, and haven't really seen a minor or major change yet. Surprisingly, it has sometimes made me actually become WORSE with women in some circumstances (lost confidence when wanting to communicate with a woman about our current situation...which has never happened before) and a couple other incidences. I've felt some days I have woken up feeling great, and other days I've woken up feeling tired and stuck in my head and anti-social.

Anyone else experience this? I do occasionally read "Seduction" type advice, and am a regular on sosuave.com.

Also, how exactly does BIATBW change you?

Thanks.

RE: Become Irresistibly Attractive to Beautiful Women - Yuri - 05-02-2013

Hey grand.

I am one of the people who used BIATBW and actually enjoyed it a lot though I believe subs differ in dealing with one person to the other depending on personality types i.e background, beliefs, confidence level, insecurities etc etc.

and what they need to specifically reach the goal some people need a slight push to reach the goal others might need to fall into a rut to get up understand and learn an experience something that helps them reach the goal etc.

Since you read seduction advice from time to time and using this sub I am guessing there is also a high level of expectations that come along with that and therefore sometimes a high level of disappointment even from small things that might knock u back to ur head, if this happens to u try to not expect much and let the program take its flow naturally.

more-so can you give more details about your exposure time to the sub how many hours do you get a day on average, what track do you use, headphones or speakers, and if you use ultrasonics did you make sure your speakers can handle it and tried the speakers test, also is the exposure time during day or night.

any type of details that is relevant might help.

do you feel like you are resisting the program for some reason?

my experience with BIATBW was it made me more light hearted my conversations had more of a smoother flow to them with women and there was a feeling of attraction sparking between most women around me though also I wasn't using BIATBW alone I mixed it up with aura of sexiness, its a great combination.

RE: Become Irresistibly Attractive to Beautiful Women - GrandJury - 05-02-2013

Hey Yuri, thanks for the insight. I definitely feel like I took some good information from your post.

Here are some more details:

I use all 3 tracks (ultra, ocean, rain) in a random shuffle. I use my laptop speakers at night when I sleep. The time usually ranges from 6-9 hours.

I don't feel that I should be resisting the program. I have used ASC, Remove Negativity Within, and Ultra Success before.

RE: Become Irresistibly Attractive to Beautiful Women - Shannon - 05-02-2013

You do realize that you don't need to use all three tracks, right? If you want to that's great, but they're all doing the same thing.

When a program touches on an exposed nerve, it smarts. That's what it sounds like is going on here. Being told to "become irresistibly attractive to beautiful women" and getting worse tells me that you're resisting for some reason. I have yet to find a case where resistance did not stem, ultimately, from fear. So we probably have some sort of subconscious belief that is triggering that response. Especially since you got good results with other of my programs.

So for that I suggest you try OF or OGSF in rotation with that program, and use them 8 hours a day each in blocks of 4 or 8 hours at a time per title.

RE: Become Irresistibly Attractive to Beautiful Women - GrandJury - 05-03-2013

(05-02-2013, 11:21 PM)Shannon Wrote: You do realize that you don't need to use all three tracks, right? If you want to that's great, but they're all doing the same thing.

When a program touches on an exposed nerve, it smarts. That's what it sounds like is going on here. Being told to "become irresistibly attractive to beautiful women" and getting worse tells me that you're resisting for some reason. I have yet to find a case where resistance did not stem, ultimately, from fear. So we probably have some sort of subconscious belief that is triggering that response. Especially since you got good results with other of my programs.

So for that I suggest you try OF or OGSF in rotation with that program, and use them 8 hours a day each in blocks of 4 or 8 hours at a time per title.

Thanks for the information, I will definitely put OF into the rotation.