Subliminal Talk
AM5 and jealousy - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: AM5 and jealousy (/Thread-AM5-and-jealousy)

AM5 and jealousy - aDelfino - 05-01-2013

Hi guys
I need a suggestion...
I met a special girl in January, I'm pretty much in love with her..
I finish my AM5 a month ago(2 April), and I did as well the 2 week stage 7.

I don't know if I found her because of AM5 (I was still at stage 3) or probably yes.

The suggestion anyway it is about jealousy.. I'm start be very jealous with her and I think the relationship is not going work because the jealousy.

What you think if I do again (6 month) the AM5 ? Will help to overcome jealousy ?
What else do you suggest? any advice?

thanks
M.

RE: AM5 and jealousy - Sean - 05-01-2013

First off, who is telling you that you are jealous? Is this a conclusion you've reached on your own, or a seed planted by someone else?

Second, jealousy is usually fear-based. I'd use OGSF to work on that.

Also, jealousy is commonly confused with possessiveness and mate-guarding. Do a little research on the topics and discover a bit.

RE: AM5 and jealousy - Shannon - 05-01-2013

Genuine feelings of jealousy stem from insecurity concerning your interest. Insecurity stems from fear of loss. This indicates two things:

1. You are holding on to and depending on one female too much (neediness); and
2. More time with AM will be useful for you, as will time using OGSF or OF.

AM 6.0, if it helps, will include OGSF and has specific scripting for destroying jealousy and insecurity.

Did you get a lot from AM 5.0? Or did you seem to be fighting it?

RE: AM5 and jealousy - aDelfino - 05-02-2013

Thanks for your replies

yes I think AM 5.0 for sure amplify already something that I had already inside, and sometime yes I found difficult to accept (difficult to explain), probably I need more time and more repetitions ?!
One think helps a lot with AM. 5.0 is that I'm more aware when something going on with no verbal communication and I became more self confident especially with women but also with men.
But the fear of approaching still there.. ;-)

So to recap :
1 I'll start again with AM 5.0 from stage 1. (night)
2 I'll start with OGSF (morning) to moderate my jealousy..
Or do you have better strategy ?

When will be out the AM 6.0 ?

RE: AM5 and jealousy - Shannon - 05-02-2013

That sounds good. Try for 8 hours of each per day. If one has to take precedence, make it AM.

AM 6 is in a difficult stage of being built. I'm coding up the Optimus Engine, and that's proving to be exceptionally difficult. But once that's done, I'm estimating 8-9 days of work.

RE: AM5 and jealousy - aDelfino - 05-03-2013

Hi Shannon
so to cure jealousy or better say to keep more controlled it you suggest to do again AM 5.0 ? ..other six month... wow is not simple... do it again for six month...
plus when I can OGSF right ?
Sorry.. but before star again I want be sure that I understood well.
thanks

RE: AM5 and jealousy - Shannon - 05-03-2013

AM 5.0 is designed to help with the root cause of jealousy, but is not specifically designed to kill it. OGSF would be better for that, but better still with AM 5.0. OGSF or OF will deal with the root cause, and AM 5.0 will help you disconnect a little better.

If you don't want to run AM 5.0 again, just do OGSF or OF.

Or, you can wait and run AM 6.0, which should very specifically deal with jealousy issues, but it's much less costly to use AM 5.0 with OGSF or just use OF/OGSF.

RE: AM5 and jealousy - aDelfino - 05-03-2013

Thank you for the answer, I think I'll do OGSF until AM 6.0 is ready..
thanks Shannon

RE: AM5 and jealousy - GrandJury - 05-06-2013

Couldn't jealousy also stem from a lack of self-esteem/self-confidence/self-worth and the fact that the OP thinks that his girl can "do better" than him? Just a thought.

~GrandJury

RE: AM5 and jealousy - Shannon - 05-06-2013

(05-06-2013, 06:39 AM)GrandJury Wrote: Couldn't jealousy also stem from a lack of self-esteem/self-confidence/self-worth and the fact that the OP thinks that his girl can "do better" than him? Just a thought.

~GrandJury

Those things are usually what cause the fear that gives birth to jealously. I see your point.