Subliminal Talk
My Pickup Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: My Pickup Journey (/Thread-My-Pickup-Journey)

Pages: 1 2

RE: My Pickup Journey - MD81 - 07-04-2010

(07-04-2010, 11:49 AM)WildFlower Wrote: My experience of Aura of Sexiness is that it can be just as palpable as a pheromone mix can. It doesn't intimidate or make those around you really shy, submissive and nervous as a strong sexual pheromone mixes can do though.

WildFlower, do you actually know it when you have had the aura around you? I had very brief moments, like a couple of minutes maximum, when I felt a different type of energy especially coming out of my hands, arms and chest - and kinda felt good to touch myself Wink

RE: My Pickup Journey - WildFlower - 07-05-2010

(07-04-2010, 03:22 PM)MD81 Wrote:
(07-04-2010, 11:49 AM)WildFlower Wrote: My experience of Aura of Sexiness is that it can be just as palpable as a pheromone mix can. It doesn't intimidate or make those around you really shy, submissive and nervous as a strong sexual pheromone mixes can do though.

WildFlower, do you actually know it when you have had the aura around you? I had very brief moments, like a couple of minutes maximum, when I felt a different type of energy especially coming out of my hands, arms and chest - and kinda felt good to touch myself Wink

Are you talking about Aura of Sexiness or pheromones? Aura of Sexiness really makes me squint seductively and how I make eye contact with people. The Aura feels very warm and vibrant. It tickles me a little, it's almost to much energy to contain.

RE: My Pickup Journey - MD81 - 07-05-2010

(07-04-2010, 11:49 AM)WildFlower Wrote: Are you talking about Aura of Sexiness or pheromones? Aura of Sexiness really makes me squint seductively and how I make eye contact with people. The Aura feels very warm and vibrant. It tickles me a little, it's almost to much energy to contain.

I was referring to Aura of Sexiness - never tried pheromones Smile My experience is the same as yours - just waiting for this aura to be "ON" more often or best whenever I want to Wink

RE: My Pickup Journey - smash - 07-05-2010

wow, I am excited when my Aura gets really into game.

RE: My Pickup Journey - Shannon - 07-05-2010

For me the AOS does have a unique feeling which is obvious, but it doesn't show up in an obvious way. It sort of sneaks up on me, and then one day I feel so sexy and I can just feel this sexually irresistible energy surrounding me out to about five or ten feet. It feels about like a plasma ball looks - warm, but not in a conventional sense; energetic, but again, not in a conventional sense; very sexual; and extremely magnetic, like I am irresistible, and I can feel people being pulled in.

RE: My Pickup Journey - smash - 07-06-2010

hey Shannon,

when or how long does this feeling prevail? If AoS is listened proberly, the feeling always prevails?

RE: My Pickup Journey - Shannon - 07-06-2010

It is something that comes into being - and then you look back and realize it - and then you acclimate and it becomes "normal", so you stop feeling it. But the difference in results is there, when you compare to other times in your life.

RE: My Pickup Journey - K-Train - 07-06-2010

(07-06-2010, 09:33 AM)Shannon Wrote: It is something that comes into being - and then you look back and realize it - and then you acclimate and it becomes "normal", so you stop feeling it. But the difference in results is there, when you compare to other times in your life.

Very true. There was a point where I thought "these subs aren't working" but after I went and hung out with a friend and a few girls then I realized how far I had come. I'm still notwhere I want to be, but I'm glad I'm where I am rather than where I used to be.

I just wish I had found this site last year...Sad

RE: My Pickup Journey - Shannon - 07-06-2010

(07-06-2010, 10:41 AM)K-Train Wrote:
(07-06-2010, 09:33 AM)Shannon Wrote: It is something that comes into being - and then you look back and realize it - and then you acclimate and it becomes "normal", so you stop feeling it. But the difference in results is there, when you compare to other times in your life.

Very true. There was a point where I thought "these subs aren't working" but after I went and hung out with a friend and a few girls then I realized how far I had come. I'm still now where I want to be, but I'm glad I'm where I am rather than where I used to be.

I just wish I had found this site last year...Sad

Sorry, man. Time travel (backwards) is a bit beyond me right now. Wink

RE: My Pickup Journey - MD81 - 08-14-2010

Posting this as final update....

So I did listen to Aura of Sexiness and Become Irresistibly Attractive to Beautiful Women for six weeks or a little bit more with an average of 8 hours for both subs together.

During the time I was listening to these subs I could not have had any time to go out since my work was really busy - finally I managed to go on vacation with few of my friends. All the results and positive things I posted earlier were consistent. I felt sexy and more than any thing I felt like a PRIZE and guess what the prize feeling was so consistent in my two weeks of vacation.

I hanged out with a lot of real hot girls (I don't meet so many hot girls even in a year), got some little action and a lot of times I was close to seal the deal but I got cock-blocked a lot. When I came back and posted my pictures on facebook, I got messages from some (girl) friends of mine that I look so damn sexy in those pictures, they never thought I am this type of guy.

So as you know I have been practicing the arts of seduction for last 2 years, one thing which really worked out for me was the comfort and connection building with women (which totally sucked before). I see a huge difference here.

Memorable incidents of my trip

1) Few jaw dropping checkouts by girls - One I remember in particular where a girl came next to me she sighed in a way that wow this guy is fucking cool Wink

2) Approached by 4 or 5 girls - some came to me saying I look interesting to them and others with some lame and cheesy lines Big Grin Oh btw a lot of guys approached me too in a non-gay way.

3) Held very strong eye contacts till the point they gave in and started blushing

4) Lots of cockblocks - Happened like 6 or 7 times - Nicely seduced, warmed the girls up, they are ready to leave and BOOM - a cockblock (one of her friends) used to show up and start arguing with me that why I am taking his/ her friend away. Did my best to deal with it but then I had to give up.

Overall I would say that these subs are definitely work of a genius. Hats off to Shannon - I am already recommending the subs to my close friends with the stuff they are struggling with.

These subs do remove a number of blockages you have, which you can not understand why they are there - but the key is still to get out there and do your thing, there is no alternative to that - whether it is getting girls or getting successful with Business.

I have started now with Women Magnet (been 3 days) which was sitting on my hard disk for a long time - I am just excited what is going to come next.

Once again, thanks Shannon. You are genius.

RE: My Pickup Journey - boromir - 08-14-2010

I enjoyed reading of your experiences and observations. From the sound or it you undoubtedly have had some good success from the subs. Obviously there affects are uniquely reflective to the particular individual. I as well have been using both for several months probably averaging 4-6 hours a day depending how badly during the day I am interrupted.
I noted your "cock block" comment as quite familiar for me as well and annoying-it was a lot worse when I was doing my own subs.
When I first started listening to these two subs I had some fantastic encounters with attractive women that were very suspicious in how they occurred, especially the openness and directness from them letting me know they were more than interested. Then there was a period of several weeks during which nothing really happened; if anything the opposite, more hostility from women I knew, that were interested in me before, but had become a lot colder towards me, men as well.
It seem cyclic almost, in the last couple weeks I have had more peculiar events happen again.
Recently, I have noticed that women just invite them selves with me. I was snatched up by women the last two day's and it just seems so normal, natural and fun to be with them, a kind of magic.
My bus to work barometer is indicative as well, since it is a random event as to who will sit next to me. Since using the subs I had two women that sat next to me that were beyond hot- which seemed almost surreal, like I have never seen this good looking of women on this bus in 5 years time let alone sit next to me at there volition.
So, I would have to agree with you it definitely has something to it, naturally one expects eager supermodels to fall into your life, and they probably would for some particular guys. For me, I am happy it has given me an advantage, and I trust it will continue to.

RE: My Pickup Journey - Spiral - 08-15-2010

Your last sentance is great. You are grateful for what you have. And if you are already you're going to attract more and better women into your life (like the supermodels you speak of). Keep the faith! Smile