Subliminal Talk
Asc 5g - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Asc 5g (/Thread-Asc-5g--2163)

Asc 5g - IronSmooth - 03-28-2013

Hey guys whats happening. Nice to finally make a post. Big Grin
Ive been on the forums for weeks just browsing through journals and decided ill give Asc 5g a try.

Ill start a journal a little later since im a little negative for the last couple days lol, but from what i read its possibly resistance of some sort.
Im on day 15 with one day rest yesterday, after the 2 week mark.
Been getting between 12-16 hours exposure every day and night, and noticed nice results the first week or so, and then i stopped noticing the confidence and James Bond attitude. It kinda happened when the second week started so i thought maybe it was because i was getting too much exposure and not letting my mind process it.

I know Shannon recommends up to 16 hours but ive seen 12 and 8 so im confused. 5g is a beast and since its still fairly new, i dont know where to start. For now im sticking with 8 quality hours from headphones, but i still dont know how many days on and off as its hard to see the results right now.

My question is, has anyone given insight on, if 3 days on and 1 day off works? or could 2:1 be better, or 4:1 or maybe 5:1?
Future thread readers would see this post and not have to ask again.

Ive read Shannons post where he said something about a que adding to the unprocessed information, what i was hoping to find out is, does the que fill up and have a cap? or can it continue adding to the que for weeks until, for example, 90 days of listening with no rest days ends?
If it doesnt fill up then i have nothing to worry about.

Hoping to break through this wierd phase where im not myself nor am i confident. Dont really know what i am right now Huh

Thanks brethren.

RE: Asc 5g - ShanghaiKiwi - 03-29-2013

From memory, I think that with 5g, its a matter of 'the more the merrier'. So don't take rests, just leave it going and if you get a headache or start losing sleep, tough it out cos you'll eventually harden up and the problems will stop.

3g and 4g has a build up of sorts, needing time out, but not 5g.

RE: Asc 5g - IronSmooth - 03-29-2013

(03-29-2013, 03:35 AM)brad1984mason Wrote: From memory, I think that with 5g, its a matter of 'the more the merrier'. So don't take rests, just leave it going and if you get a headache or start losing sleep, tough it out cos you'll eventually harden up and the problems will stop.

3g and 4g has a build up of sorts, needing time out, but not 5g.

Really?
I thought i was the other way around.
I can listen to 20 hours everyday and have no headache.
I feel like someone is gently squeezing my brain but its not even noticeable most of the time.
I dont loose sleep either.
I got use to them really quick, in a few days.
Honestly i want to use them 24 7 for the fastest results but i know my brain needs processing time lol

RE: Asc 5g - Shannon - 03-29-2013

Quote:Ive read Shannons post where he said something about a que adding to the unprocessed information, what i was hoping to find out is, does the que fill up and have a cap? or can it continue adding to the que for weeks until, for example, 90 days of listening with no rest days ends?

I don't know if it fills up or not, or if it has a cap. Not enough feedback. No reasonable way to find out. I don't recommend "filling the queue", though, so 16 hours a day is a good maximum for most situations.

Allow me to clarify something, though, about 5G. The instructions for 5G stating that up to 21 hours a day was useful were there because:

1. I was unsure how much time was optimal for 5G at that time, and wanted to leave it open as much as possible to find out, and
  2. The 21 hours a day was specifically intended for the stop smoking program, as that is the amount necessary for more resistant smokers to get maximum benefit and achieve maximum success with the program.

Unless you are using Stop Smoking Forever, AND you have a resistant or addictive personality, 8 to 16 hours a day is fine with 5G. Especially if you're using headphones.

The programs "tunnel" as you use them more and more, reaching deeper and deeper levels of your subconscious. If you encounter a deeply held conflicting belief, or a fear gets triggered by the script, it can have a temporary effect such as you are experiencing. Just keep going. In such cases, 90 days is recommended.

RE: Asc 5g - IronSmooth - 03-29-2013

(03-29-2013, 10:08 AM)Shannon Wrote:
Quote:Ive read Shannons post where he said something about a que adding to the unprocessed information, what i was hoping to find out is, does the que fill up and have a cap? or can it continue adding to the que for weeks until, for example, 90 days of listening with no rest days ends?

I don't know if it fills up or not, or if it has a cap. Not enough feedback. No reasonable way to find out. I don't recommend "filling the queue", though, so 16 hours a day is a good maximum for most situations.

Allow me to clarify something, though, about 5G. The instructions for 5G stating that up to 21 hours a day was useful were there because:

1. I was unsure how much time was optimal for 5G at that time, and wanted to leave it open as much as possible to find out, and
  2. The 21 hours a day was specifically intended for the stop smoking program, as that is the amount necessary for more resistant smokers to get maximum benefit and achieve maximum success with the program.

Unless you are using Stop Smoking Forever, AND you have a resistant or addictive personality, 8 to 16 hours a day is fine with 5G. Especially if you're using headphones.

The programs "tunnel" as you use them more and more, reaching deeper and deeper levels of your subconscious. If you encounter a deeply held conflicting belief, or a fear gets triggered by the script, it can have a temporary effect such as you are experiencing. Just keep going. In such cases, 90 days is recommended.

Could not ask for a better answer. Smile Thanks.