Subliminal Talk
Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Wealth (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Wealth)
+--- Forum: B.A.M.M. Discussion & Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-B-A-M-M-Discussion-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-BAMM-2-0-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - ncbeareatingman - 04-09-2013

I concur whole heartedly. INdeed.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 04-12-2013

Stage 4 is challenging. I find myself in a state of... hmmm, confusion, in some sense. As if I am not sure what to do next, as if I am unsure where I am or what's going on. I sense changes happening, but I am not sure where or what is changing. I find myself being surprisingly unproductive after the first few days, as if that productivity tripped a switch and suddenly there is something trying to fight it. But this is bigger than me, and I am not capable of resisting successfully. BAMM is responding as I programmed it to do: when it encounters a boulder, it flows over, under, around, until that boulder has nothing to support it and it is washed away. It does everything else it can do, building it's strengths in such a way that the boulder must move eventually because everything else disagrees with it's presence. I am helpless to stop just because there is this boulder. The whole world is flowing past it regardless.

I find myself confused lately, literally. It's a fog sort of, which has my awareness diffused in such a way that I missed an appointment for the dentist yesterday. I feel like I am not just "in a fog", but I am the fog, and I cannot be stopped, yet I have not formed enough solidity to act yet. Something is "becoming"... in me? Of me? From me? For me? As me?

I don't understand yet. Maybe this lack of productivity isn't an attempt at resistance... maybe it's just confusion. Whatever is changing is hard to describe, as are the changes. It's as if I have become a proto-something that is too embryonic to have sufficient coherence to do more than continue "becoming" right now.

There have been some rather extreme mood swings in this stage a couple of times, both times concerning the same thing. It's an experience I have had before, long since past, but it happens now without the element that made it dangerous in the past. I think it is a tempering, part of what BAMM is demanding of me in order to achieve the goal. There is no room for anything else: all else will be stripped away and removed, and I will be purified and made strong toward the goal. It simply is. There is no question; but at points, it hurts. A lot. Then again, I expected that, I knew it was coming, I knew this was going to happen because that's how I made it. You want to prize? Do what it takes. Tempering metal makes it stronger. But tempering it requires repeatedly stressing it in ways that make it stronger, purer, but couldn't be called "easy". BAMM is designed to change the person using it into the person who will naturally result in a multi-millionaire, and do so regardless of everything else. It's a "take no prisoners" approach. Not for the faint of heart; you will get there, even if becoming what and who is necessary is painful sometimes. Just like boot camp.

I find myself also much more interested in reading lately. I have been purchasing books more frequently, and reading more. My XBox has been gathering dust, in spite of not making as much progress on subs as I wanted to so far. I am still finding ways and pushing myself to work, but it's as if there is something in a state of gaseous form that needs to be solid before I can use it to express my will and drive. That "becomingness" that isn't finished yet. I suppose it makes sense that some times, one must pause in order to continue moving forward.

I'm also spending a lot of money cleaning up loose ends lately. Things I have been avoiding because of fears or expectations or embarrassment, whatever. I'm doing it, dealing with it, getting it done, even when it's expensive, inconvenient and yes, sometimes also painful. Physically, emotionally... doing what needs to be done isn't always fun, but once it's done, it's done.

One of those things I am doing, and spending a lot of money on, is dental work. I find it surprising how calm I am while it's being done. While aspects of it are unpleasant, I just deal with them. The Novocaine needles? Yeah, it's kind of freaky to feel the needle traveling through my jaw flesh, but it's a lot better than the alternative. I can handle it. The ultrasonic scraper? Sure, it sucks, but it's necessary, and I only need to listen to that awful sound for a few more minutes. Suck it up. The sound and feel of the drill? Sure it sucks, but it's necessary. Deal with it. That painful price tag? Yes, this is necessary, even instead of the things I had planned to do this month. Priorities.

I would like to thank you all, by the way, for making it possible for me to do things like go to the dentist. It's important to be grateful for things like this.

So basically I am not entirely sure what all is being done in this stage, but it certainly seems to be getting the stuff that was holding me back dealt with and cleared away. Not always fun, easy or pleasant, but if you want to succeed, you do what it takes.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 04-14-2013

Stage 4 is the stage with the longest script of all the stages. I wondered for a little while if perhaps I had not managed to push the complexity of it beyond what is possible for the mind to handle. Then I realized some things that made me know that could not account for the confusion. After thinking it through, I believe that Stage 4 is so massively changing me at so many levels and directions and in so many ways at once that I am simply "in process" too much to focus as I used to. And then there is the internal effort to resist... I think that's what it is. But I know that this too shall pass.

The design of the program was difficult in many ways. In many ways, I had to literally out-think and outsmart myself. I had to know how the script of each stage would be responded to, and how to defeat the reactions that might be given to work against it. I had to know how to defeat those responses, and the efforts to defend them, and the efforts to defeat the efforts to defeat them.

This is why this program is so difficult to build. It's not just a script, and a metascript, and it's not just 57,000 words long, and it's not just based on a decade of research. It's also managing to pack huge amounts of extremely complex scripting instructions into a very small time-space, and do it without self contradicting. And do it without being stopped by the reaction, or the reaction to it's response to the reaction.

BAMM 2.0 is serious. It is not a joke. It is not easy. It is not always fun. Sometimes, you will have confusion. Sometimes there will be pain, as it forces you to become stronger. But there is nothing here that you would not experience anyway if you were the person for whom this program represented what they already were, had made themselves, had become. The process differs only in that now more people can become that final product who achieves multi-millionaire, and they can do it a little faster. But the steps you must climb remain. Some steps are fun and easy; others are challenging and difficult. Sometimes you feel high as a kite on life and success. Sometimes it's all you can do to hang on blindly, because you know that the only thing you can not do is give up.

This is why I set the price where I did. This is why we have an application process. This is why not everyone gets cleared to use this program. It's because I want to know that the people who are using it, are going to hang on even if they have to hang on blindly. They will keep using it. They will make it through the tempering process, and the growth, and they will continue using it through the highs and the lows until they succeed.

BAMM 2.0 is no different from the journey any other self made multi-millionaire must make to achieve their goal in that it comes with ups and downs.

Do you want it? Do you want it as much as you want to breathe? Easy to say when we're all high on enthusiasm. Not so easy to say when you're holding on without even knowing why anymore because it seems hopeless in the moment.

But those who want it so badly that they will hold on, they will make it. They will succeed. They will manifest themselves as the multi-millionaires they always have been.

How much do you want it?

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - AbiDrew85 - 04-14-2013

I want it! Just not yet. I have too many other things I still need to do first. I am making progress on those things though! Have you checked my thread lately? It's like WOW, and I'm not even done with Voice yet! Someone on another site said it was "like two totally different people" Big Grin

I'll get to the point where I'll be applying for BAMM eventually... It's just going to be a few years for me. At least two anyhoo.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - ncbeareatingman - 04-15-2013

U Nailed it Shannon. Yesterday I listen to BAMM fer 6 to 8 hours,I had to sleep for 13 1/2 hours, its accumulative....over many weeks now and it does indeed use 100% brain capacity, still working out with it though in the mental emotional Gym. From The Very High Spiritual stuff to the very low's of F**K YOU letters to some assholes from the past,"I 'll catch chew in the spirit world Man,Like Billy Mahoney from Flatliner's the Movie ,and we're gonna deal with it Bitch! in the Real and YOU can't run,just like Keiffer Suthernland couldnt in Flatliners' had to deal with it and finally it got resolved!!
Hard heads Man, take some serious waking up to git their attention. Yeah so I want BAMM bad-der than I wanna hate, and just as deep as I wanna forgive eventually<---THATS gonna take some time!!)
Yes Ya gotta wanna Live,Ya gotta wanna Live and BAMM Must be wanted at that level or deeper.... IM in the middle of it and growing and going. thanx for the deep & real sharing,Shannon. This sucker(BAMM) KEEPS it real...like the saying goes 'just keepin it real,just keepin it real'. Daddy Bear Keith. woofs!
Edit: Stage 2 begins tommarow for Me. Whew,the journey continues.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 04-16-2013

More and more I find myself confused, depressed and frustrated, and what I originally thought was BAMM in all this, I am now thinking is not. I am recognizing the influences from a time in the past when something that is happening now also happened, and they are definitely related. What BAMM is doing is trying to drag me forward to the goal, while I am being crushed to death by this other influence. It is definitely making things difficult, but there is no escape. I must go through it, and therefore I must do my best to make this work.

To this end, I am fighting the part of me that is fighting me on working on subliminals. Today I created a new title. It was like pulling teeth, and took me twice as long to do, but it is done. Now it goes to Tier 2 testing.

Part of me is tempted to build another 3G-> 4G upgrade, before bed, but I am genuinely too tired to think straight.

Tomorrow (later today) I will pick another target and drag myself to its completion, come Hell or high water.

Movement must happen. Whether or not my inner self wants to comply... movement forward must happen, because I absolutely cannot stay where I am now.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Sean - 04-17-2013

Shannon, when you fight yourself, you may win, but you are also guaranteed to lose, because the part of you that you are fighting will lose even if the part of you focused on the goal will win.

My unsolicited advice is to accept the part of you that is struggling against success. Treat it like a young frightened child and reassure it that everything will be OK. Reframe this from a fight to a coming-of-age experience for another aspect of your Self.

There are a ton of details involved in something like this, and I would be surprised if you've not encountered advice like this in your previous research and study. If not, I will elaborate at your request.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 04-17-2013

How do you get a bull to move and do what you want? You can force it, you can make it want to do the same thing you want it to do, or you can find a willing bull.

There is no way to option 3, and there is no time for option 2. I don't have time to be patient with blind fear based stubbornness in the face of the sort of circumstances I now find myself facing. It must get done, and it will get done, and I will drag my stubborn inner child along for the ride as long as it takes.

I understand he's afraid. I understand how to handle that. But that takes time, an time I do not have. Now is not the time. What I need done must be done asap, and there is no other option. He will deal with it, just as I must deal with it.

If I may suggest an alternate reframe: it's not a fight, it's leadership. You're going there, he's coming along, regardless of any tantrums.

It's never been a fight. It's been two aspects of my whole self who have different desires and levels of motivation, and the one who was most motivated won. The shift is that now my conscious awareness is more motivated than my subconscious awareness, and while my subconscious may have eternity to pull against it, what needs to be done doesn't require eternity. In the mean time, BAMM is working on the fears.

(04-16-2013, 08:54 PM)Shannon Wrote: To this end, I am fighting the part of me that is fighting me on working on subliminals. Today I created a new title. It was like pulling teeth, and took me twice as long to do, but it is done. Now it goes to Tier 2 testing.

(04-17-2013, 10:53 AM)Shannon Wrote: It's never been a fight.

I based my re-frame advice on the quote above, emphasis mine.

Correct, and what I am doing is taking your advice and showing you the resulting point of view.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 04-18-2013

The confusion of earlier in the month has burned away and coalesced into a new level of focus and determination. I see now that BAMM is definitely gathering together and placing cobblestones for the road ahead. I had what is easiest to describe as a dream last night, but I somehow know that it was not a dream. In it, I was standing on a cobblestone road of ancient Roman build, and looking at the stones, and some of them would momentarily stand out with a glow of sorts. Each one that did, I saw an instance of things I have experienced, and recognized, "This is BAMM's doing. BAMM manifested this into my life as part of my path to my goal." The stones do not seem to make sense taken by themselves, but taken together they are starting to form the road I mentioned. It is pleasing to see them come together.

I am also noticing now a definite pattern, and that pattern is that all the loose ends that were in the way are being tied up and moved out of the way. Things in all aspects of my life that I have been too lazy, afraid of, embarrassed by or what have you to deal with, are definitively being presented, and I am dealing with them without any of those responses. They are simply being dealt with and moved on from; then, they are no longer standing in my way, and the road ahead is clearer.

I have also noted that I no longer have a negative response to challenges. I find a boulder in the road, and I deal with it. It does not scare me, it does not stop me, it does not deter me; I simply determine the best solution and make action on that solution until the boulder no longer matters.

I like how Stage 4 has turned out. Much better than the confusion; but I am actually unsure that the confusion was Stage 4. Right now is a time of challenge for me and many of my friends and business acquaintances.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 04-20-2013

I am noticing that I am dressing up more now. Whenever possible. And I enjoy it, the way I look, the way I feel and the way people respond to it.

I have managed to use a Youtube video tutorial to tie one of my ties, and as I have the patience I'll be tying more. BAMM has done this for me. Before I was too lazy to do the work to have this, even though I wanted to.

BAMM also seems to have opened my eyes to what "works" for styles, fashions and color schemes as a whole. Before I was clueless, and now I can make myself look very, very sharp. It's like gaining sight after being blind all your life.

I wish I could afford to spend more on dress clothes right now. I'd like to have several custom tailored suits so I could dress in full Business Formal all the time.