Subliminal Talk
Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Wealth (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Wealth)
+--- Forum: B.A.M.M. Discussion & Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-B-A-M-M-Discussion-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-BAMM-2-0-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - THolt - 03-13-2015

With the new 6g technology being developed, what are the implications for BAMM in terms of new features. I know you swamped with work but the thought crossed my mind.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 03-18-2015

(03-13-2015, 10:25 AM)THolt Wrote: With the new 6g technology being developed, what are the implications for BAMM in terms of new features. I know you swamped with work but the thought crossed my mind.

So far, 6G actual is looking like the technology will not be compatible for use in multi-stage programs. So that rules out upgrading BAMM to 6G.

That said, it appears that several aspects of the technology might be back portable to 5G, so I may end up with something like a 5.5G. It would not include all of the 6G stuff, but it would be compatible with multi-stage programs and be more powerful than 5G by itself. We could call it 5G, Version 3.

However, there is a lot of work to be done in other directions, and I don't see a compelling reason to upgrade BAMM at all. It was designed to be used for long term, and that means it'll be very good at and very good for what it does for many years to come.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - THolt - 03-25-2015

Does the project yourself into the future feature in BAMM really project yourself into the future or is it a visualization feature? How has it affected your results with BAMM thus far?

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 03-25-2015

(03-25-2015, 06:39 AM)THolt Wrote: Does the project yourself into the future feature in BAMM really project yourself into the future or is it a visualization feature? How has it affected your results with BAMM thus far?

It is intended to literally focus some of your energy, mental and otherwise, toward bridging the "gap" between the "now" self and the "I have already achieved the goal" self. It's designed to create a bridge, a link, a persistent connection between the two states of being, which is intended to cause the probability lines in which you have achieved the goal to become dominant because they have more energy and focus. The idea is that by doing so, you slowly but surely find your way to and through those probability lines into the "end point" of the connection, which is the "you" who has achieved the goal.

How this has affected my results with BAMM so far is hard to explain, but I will attempt to. For one, I see the effects most clearly through my predictive models, which show me the dominant probability. Since starting BAMM 2.0, I have been seeing a definite point of achievement of the goal where that was not visible previously. That point does shift in time occasionally, and sometimes will slip forward or backward a year from it's current point. It appears to depend on the butterfly effect based on choices I make in the now, but unlike before, I always see this point of achievement when I do medium term "pings" of the dominant probabilities with my predictive models.

Other than that, a lot of what BAMM does is so smooth and natural, and "becomes you" so well, that it's hard to discern, especially considering that I don't have a map of what would be happening right now if I was not using BAMM. But, for instance, I have noticed that over time, things just seem to fall into place towards achieving that end goal. I still have to work at it, but the effect is almost like watching a film in reverse, which is to say, things appear to defy probability. Not necessarily in staggeringly huge ways, or all the time, but they do seem to defy their resting state of likelihood without the impact of the program, and this is a discernable pattern over time.

For instance, when Andrew and I went out searching for an office, we had a lot of very specific requirements and limits. We expected it to take us a week or two to find an office that fit our needs, and were not even sure one would be found in the cities in which we were then living. Yet it took us a total time of 4 hours to find the office we currently use here in Florida, and not only was it exactly what we needed, but it came with some perks and bonuses that are very unusual; for instance, the landlord gave us, without prior negotiation, the promise in the leasing contract that the rent will never increase as long as we rent this office. He also has been very understanding when rent was late for whatever reason, before we got set up with autopay. Never have we had a problem with the office or the landlord, and both are exactly what we needed, even if we did not know all of what we needed at the time we were looking for this office. On top of that, the office is only a couple miles from my house.

That's just one thing. Many things I cannot remember, but similarly unlikely, have happened over the time I have been using this program. Another I believe is the work of that part of the program, and probably the Optimus Engine, is Andrew introducing me to perfumery, and my resultant success with that. We hope to bring you some offerings in that direction soon. I find it amazing how they just sell themselves, with me only having to explain how my creations are different than the norm, and why they need to be used in a specific amount. I walk into a place wearing Black Velvet, the cologne I created for myself, and regularly have someone ask me what I am wearing and how they can get some. And the price rarely phases them when they smell how good it is. I'm not exactly going out of my way to try to sell it right now, but it's still selling. Before, I had no interest in or knowledge of cologne or perfume. Now, I can create a decent perfume or cologne in days, and an excellent one in 3 to 9 months of work. Fresh Woods #6, for instance, everyone likes. I have never seen anything do that before.

Then we have the new technologies I am working on, and making amazing discoveries and strides with. Stuff I was convinced was flat out impossible even just 6 months ago.

I don't yet know what it is that will make me achieve the goal yet, but I do know it's coming. I know without a shadow of a doubt that it's coming. Something is going to change relatively soon that will make it happen.

Hope that answers your question.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - THolt - 03-25-2015

You answered it well. So if your goal is for a specific amount of money then it will work to achieve that specific amount?

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 03-26-2015

The goal is to "become a multi-millionaire" for the program. It will seek whatever state is most efficient for achieving the end goal. If that means $2 million or $20 million, that's what it will seek; and of course since it takes money to make money, it is much easier to achieve $50 million once you have any other multi-millionaire status at all. But the amount it will seek is basically the amount that is easiest for it to achieve, and that amount will vary from person to person. It is not necessarily down to "it's always easiest to achieve the smallest amount of money". It will depend on factors like what skills you have, what triggers your success, when you achieve it, how you achieve it, and so forth. You might just as easily achieve $55 million dollars overnight for creating an invention that hits big as you could $2.5 million, or virtually any other arbitrary number.

Any specifics above and beyond "multi-millionaire" are on you, and you may or may not be being guided or helped to achieve it by the program. It could be that that specific goal is what the program has aimed you toward.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - THolt - 03-27-2015

Thanks for answering. I am sensing a little the projection feature in BAMM but it's very subtle so I was wondering if it was just a visualization technique. Your answers clarified things for me.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - THolt - 04-09-2015

How many hours a day would you recommend to listen to BAMM to get really fast results or to grow more with the program?

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 04-10-2015

Really fast results isn't going to necessarily happen by listening to the program more hours per day, although it couldn't hurt. But the program is designed with the understanding that for most people the process of becoming a multi-millionaire is going to require YEARS of sustained and focused effort and action to achieve. You want the fastest possible results? Probably 16-21 hours a day is best. Along with getting up and getting aggressive about achieving the goal on your own.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - THolt - 04-10-2015

Thank you for answering. That's what I meant to ask about. I just wanted to make sure I was getting the maximum benefit of the program. I actually listened to the program for 21 hours with earphones when I dozed off but somehow my earphone were still on. I've noticed the longer I listen to it, the more resistance I get or I tend to see my self more as a multi millionaire.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 04-10-2015

I try to listen to it while I sleep, and whenever reasonable, during the day. I find that it's very comforting for me, because it makes me more productive and drags me back on course whenever I need it. But there's no way I could consistently do 21 hours a day given my situation and circumstances. Although nobody seems to mind when I play it around them.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - THolt - 04-11-2015

I don't listen to it that much normally but I was dedicated to listen to it that amount of time to see what it would be like. Slowly I'm seeing myself transform into the person that can be a multimillionaire. Fear is slowly dissipating and I face problems a lot more calmly.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 04-12-2015

As to the dissipation of fear, yes, that aspect of this program is absolutely amazing to me. It's taking longer than I expected to clear all my fears, but I am so free of them now that I can do things I would never have imagined before I started. Situations that would have made me flip out and have a panic attack previously, now it's along the lines of, "Well of this goes wrong, that would suck for a little while." It's just really no big deal anymore, and life is vastly easier and more enjoyable as a result. I'm also free to pursue things that could lead to wealth that were way outside my league previously. And I'm working myself to crazy hours, and people have started calling me a workaholic, but they all look at me with almost a sense of awe now, since I work so hard because I enjoy doing what I do. in spite of calling me that, I believe they envy me my passion and motivation and joy in doing what I do.

I never have a shortage of ideas for how to make more money anymore. The only challenge I now face is, how fast can I develop these ideas, and how much can I work? It's frustrating having to take time to sleep and eat and clean my body because that's time I could be working on creating a new cologne or perfume, or a new subliminal, or researching new options for the MPME 6G prototype, etc. I have even found ways to work while I am eating, sleeping, playing Skyrim (which I typically only do at the rare request of a friend who enjoys watching me play), driving and showering... because my mind never stops working on how to advance myself and solve my challenges to becoming wealthy.

I love what I do with such passion that I frequently lose myself in my work for an entire 12+ hour span of time without eating because I am so fascinated or focused. And working the equivalent of two 8-hour shifts is not a problem. I do it now more than I ever did it working for someone else.

And yet somehow, the work still piles up faster than I can tackle, and yet somehow I never feel overwhelmed. I just keep working... and this has to be BAMM, because before I know I would have become overwhelmed, and then lost it. Gotten depressed, worried about how I could ever handle all this work, and in my hopelessness, probably would have given up. Now? Yeah, ok, so my work queue is a year or more deep and it's getting deeper every day, but so what? I can't do it all unless I keep going. So lets see what's interesting for today! Now I focus on the job at hand, and it allows me to be vastly more productive than I would be otherwise.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - THolt - 04-12-2015

Since you are farther along with subliminals than I am, you will clear out your internal garbage out faster. How long will it take to get the subconscious aligned with the goals of BAMM?