Subliminal Talk
Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Wealth (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Wealth)
+--- Forum: B.A.M.M. Discussion & Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-B-A-M-M-Discussion-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-BAMM-2-0-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 04-01-2013

Today I went out to breakfast, because my gut told me that one of my friends who works there would be working, and she was. And I enjoyed her company, and then came home for a while and worked, and then my gut old me... "We're going to Red Lobster for dinner tonight, at 5 pm. You're going to meet someone there who will be important."

5 PM? Red Lobster? I almost always have dinner at 8, and I almost never eat at Red Lobster. But it was insistent, so I went along with it. And lo and behold I meet the bartender and get into a series of fascinating conversations with her. I think I may have actually found a friend or two around my own age.

So I left there happy, and I was almost home when my gut said, "We're going to Michael's Art Supply store. You need to buy canvasses and oil painting supplies."

Whaaa? I am a photographic artist, not a painter. But I have learned to listen and obey, because that voice that comes from my gut is always right. So I turned around and started to head to Michael's, and along the way I realized this was going to be a gift for a friend of mine who cannot get her art supplies for a while. I also remembered that I needed to get some frames.

After some X44b-induced flirting adventures there, I was putting these things in my car when I saw a store I had heard about but never been in. I thought, "Hmmm, I wonder what I'll find in there." So I walk in and the first thing I find is two pairs of dress pants in exactly my size (unusual to say the least) and exactly the fabric and style I wanted (REALLY unexpected) for a price I could scarcely believe. I was expecting to have to pay 4 - 6 times this amount per pair for these pants in my size and my preferred style. Naturally, I turned my happy ass right around and got myself a cart, because this was my lucky day. In the cart went all available examples (2) of these pants, and then I discovered, lo and behind, they had a table of dress shirts in exactly the styles I have been looking for six months now, and IN MY SIZE... (Shocker!) and they were 1/4th the price I was paying at my normal purchasing locales!!! Same... exact... shirts. (Believe me, I have made the effort to know what I am looking for. But the prices I was finding were very offputting.) Brand new. Unopened. I could not believe it... in my cart went eight of those!

Then I turn around and see a rack of ties... well, we need some of those, don't we. And again... 1/4th to 1/5th the price I was paying before, and again, the same exact ties! I grabbed three of those. One was silk. Sweet.

Then I look up and what do I see, but dress socks, three pairs for 1/3rd the price I was paying previously. Two packs of three pair later, I am looking at belts. Then I realize I have enough belts, and conclude it's time to go.

I have been looking for all these exact things for about six months now, but only finding that my size isn't available, my preferred styles are not available, or the price is ridiculous. I got everything I wanted for about 2/7ths what I was grudgingly paying before. Less than what I was actually thinking was a reasonable price!

Now I'm thinking this has to be BAMM, because before BAMM, I was interested in dressing well, but I could not find my stuff. Now I have all the stuff I could want (may need a few more pairs of dress pants eventually, when I am dressing up every day) and at an even lower price than I thought was reasonable. That's one of those magic moments that goes beyond coincidence.

So now I have some really nice casual clothes, and some simply awesome dress clothes, and shoes. Now I just need to figure out how to tie a tie that doesn't come out looking like someone mangled it with a farmer's mechanical harvesting machine...

Since I started BAMM, I am noticing that I am operating on an entirely different level than before. Self confidence wise, presence wise, financially, inspirationally... it's so natural and comfortable that I have to look back to see it. But wow.

I'm definitely stepping into a new me, and this new me finds it much more important to dress well, even when dressed casually. I think this is an outgrowth of thinking as the multi-millionaire I am becoming. Frugal, yet elegant. I am also very attracted to fine colognes suddenly, and I have been going through trying out all the Creed scents. Sadly, my favorite so far is Green Irish Tweed. I say sadly because it is their most popular scent...and while not everyone is willing to spend that kind of money on it (I will probably be buying decants for a while yet), it's going to be more common and well known than I would prefer.

I am definitely ascending in class, presence, confidence and in another way I am having a hard time putting into words.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - AbiDrew85 - 04-02-2013

Wow, that's pretty incredible... Dressing nice has always been high on my priority list though...

As for your tie woes... ask a girl friend to help you learn. Wink

No, seriously. Women always seem to be better at tying mens ties than men. I don't understand it either! If it was just bow-ties, it'd make sense, cuz there's all sorts of things we tie into bows on ourselves, but we're better at classic ties as well.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 04-02-2013

Yeah, except the female friends I have who are geographically closest are a 45 minute drive North on the Interstate, 45 minute drive East, or 90 minute drive South. If they were home, I seriously doubt one of them could tie a tie to save her life, and the other two are questionable, even if they were willing. The only woman I know for sure can tie one is my ex, who lives 3 hours South of me, and whom I should avoid for other reasons. Plus, since I believe that every man should be able to tie a tie for himself... it's time for this bad boy to learn.

You should see some of my results, though. So far it's literally making me laugh.

I start Stage 4 last night.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Sean - 04-02-2013

Shannon, when learning to knot your tie, be sure to try different knots and see how they look on you. Different knots are appropriate, depending on your body shape, the shirt and jacket, and the width of the tie.

Here is a good article to get you started.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - MangoEruption - 04-02-2013

If you want Creed's GIT, then may I recommend a GIT type oil? I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post the website that has the best copies or if you're even ok with oil copycats but they perform very well. You can get high end scents from this website that does a really good job of copying the originals. Check out www.thefragranceshop.com, I checked the rules so I think I can post this. (Admin check)

On of my faves is Millesime Imperial and it is by far their weakest scent they have. It smells heavenly but it only lasts around 3-4 hrs on my skin and the projection is subpar for its cost. But the MI oil I have rocks dude, smells exactly the same, lasts about 8 hrs on me and surprisingly projects a little bit better then the real McCoy.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 04-03-2013

Two nights on Stage 4. Two days in a row I have been so productive I am amazed. I am back on productivity mode, and with a vengeance. Created a to do/to purchase list and have crushed it.

I am now in the process of taking care of everything I have been letting lapse for a while now because of laziness or resistance on stage 3, or that was not triggered by Stage 1 or 2. Cleaning my house and other property has become a high priority. I hate ironing, but actually pulled out my iron for the first time in five years and started ironing my new dress clothes. I quickly concluded that this is a job for someone who is more skilled and practiced with that skillset, so I will be using a drycleaner, but this is moving forward and I actually dressed up last night and went out just because. I want to get to the point that I dress up every day, unless I'm doing something like going to the beach or washing the car or mowing the lawn.

Got my car oil changed, windshield wipers replaced, got the electrical system fixed, got it tuned up... shipped the art supplies I was wanting to ship... dropped off the clothes I found of my mother's at Goodwill... bought all the cleaning supplies I need... and now I am finishing up the floors in the house and next, washing my car. I'll leave cleaning the interior for tomorrow.

I've also got some subliminal stuff on my To-Do list today. Very productive day.

It's like Stage 4 has thrown me into a fast flowing river, in which I am moving forward with clearing up loose ends and removing impediments to achieving other goals as fast as I can.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Spiral - 04-03-2013

These are the type of posts I love reading.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 04-03-2013

I love being able to write them. Car's washed. Smile I'm gonna take a break and figure out dinner and then if I have the mental energy, I'll see about upgrading some 3G stuff.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 04-06-2013

I keep getting up and cleaning. I bought a pressure washer so I could pressure wash my driveway. Did that yesterday and this morning until my hands were numb. Then I went to lunch, and came back and realized there was more to wash, so I pulled it out and started pressure washing again... ended up washing the front of my house and the fence around my front patio. I had no idea it was so dirty, and yet now with the pressure washer in hand, it all seems so obvious. My neighbor seems to really like the difference. I sure do.

Been cleaning like a madman, but at the same time, doing almost nothing with subliminals. It's like for some reason I need to catch up with everything I have been ignoring for the business, and now I'm taking a vacation from the subliminals to focus on cleaning. And odd that I am doing all this work to clean, exhausting myself every day doing it, and yet it seems like a vacation. I guess it seems that way because I don't have to think at all while I am cleaning.

I'm not entirely sure what will happen once I have everything cleaned, but I feel a very definite sense of urgency to be time efficient and accomplish a lot. And I have been... the focus seems to be my home. I cleaned the floors inside, and the outside now. It's kind of got me perplexed as to what this has to do with being a multi-millionaire, but I suppose it makes sense that one's home reflects on the person, and I guess it could be said that it makes me feel better to have a presentable home and be presentable myself. Where I used to really never think about it, it is now my main and undeniable focus. I must have a clean house.

Perhaps this is preparing me for and laying the groundwork for being more social. Whatever is going on, it's definitely something that feels important and urgent, and I am undeniably responding.

EDIT: After reviewing some of the Key Script of Stage 4 of BAMM, I can see where this is coming from, although what it has to do with becoming a multi-millionaire still eludes me. But by looking at this script, apparently this needs to happen for the success to happen, so it's being dealt with.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Sean - 04-06-2013

When I borrowed a friend's pressure washer, suddenly everything that couldn't run away fast enough needed to be pressure washed. My dog wouldn't leave the house.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 04-07-2013

This is years since the house was painted without being washed. Everything I washed with it, you could definitely tell the difference before and after. For a bit I was thinking maybe I should have rented one instead, but I have definitely got the cost out of it in just a few days of use. Once a year from now on should be good.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - actgi - 04-09-2013

Where do I find BAMM 2.o?

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Roy - 04-09-2013

You apply here:

http://www.become-a-multi-millionaire.com/

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 04-09-2013

There is a certain certainty... in that I am on the path to my goal... and I see it reflected as the glint of sunlight on something reflective when the sun is behind me yet during the day. I see the effects, I see the coming of it, I see it in how things are shifting. And it feels safe, now, to begin relaxing into that certainty in a way I was not relaxed about it before. Not relaxed as in, "I don't need to try anymore," but relaxed as in... yes... it is there and I am moving towards it, and I can relax and just know that I am on the right path.

The changes I have created in myself through this program so far have been wonderful, and I am enjoying them more and more as they unfold. Nudging new discoveries as my proverbial petals unfold and I become what I have always had within me as potential only. It is as if I am the lotus and the sun is rising. The subtlety of this program in some of it's effects is truly stunning and awe-some in both the contrast to the obviousness of some other changes, and in how smooth and blissful the more subtle changes are. I can feel myself connected to what I desire and it is as if, from where the anchor landed when I threw it into in my future, I am being pulled to rejoin and become.

Difficult to describe. Sublime in experience. It takes genuine awareness to see what all is happening. Truly a wonder if you can.