Subliminal Talk
Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Wealth (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Wealth)
+--- Forum: B.A.M.M. Discussion & Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-B-A-M-M-Discussion-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-BAMM-2-0-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - ncbeareatingman - 01-25-2014

well there ya go Shannon. Keith.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 02-04-2014

Recently have been dealing with some heavy stuff, and a lot of it scared me in the past. Now I find myself just doing it, without trepedation. It may be new to me, but I have manifested a group of people to help me through BAMM who are just wonderful. So I am now finding that what once I would have hidden from, I just do... because it has to be done... and it's really no big deal.

I feel very much like I am growing past those old fears and insecurities and becoming the man I need to be to really become the wealth level I am aiming for. I see myself becoming more and more important along the way, as my decision or signature carries more an more importance and weight for business practices, and it surprises me... wow, this is new... it's somewhat unexpected, but I see myself transitioning to the position from which I will be making all sorts of very important decisions, in large part because I have so much wealth.

It's also as if the world is supporting me in this journey... all kinds of little things coming up to cushion me in my growth, make things easier. Not that they're easy, necessarily... there are times when I want to scream, or choke someone, or when I am exhausted to the bone but I have to keep going regardless. But I know it would be a lot less easy without BAMM, if not downright impossible in some cases. I sense that I am almost being carried forward to my goal like a leaf along a stream.

I also sense that the future has shifted occasionally. Sometimes in my favor, and sometimes not, according to decisions I have made. I have always been guided to make the right decisions by BAMM, but actually having the strength to make them isn't always so simple. Yet I have pushed through, an where I have lost time, I am steadily regaining it.

Patience is not always something I want to exercise, but it's coming and I must be patient regardless.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - THolt - 02-05-2014

[Removed]

Moderator note:Relevant discussions and questions here please.Post questions about building subliminals in more appropriate places.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - ncbeareatingman - 02-06-2014

I still think Shannon that the Superbowl has nothing over whats to come with the BAMM addition of the "Football". wow. I mean go "SeaHawks and all that good Jazz...further manifesting power is really where its at, though its(the football) clearly not fully created yet,much less available,just the fact thats in consideration and in process,is truly inspiring and encouraging. Here's to a propsperous year of 2014,in a global number "7" year in numberology. IM on level 11 of BAMM. dang it seems incredible that its been damn near as year already. Many more changes to come. More power to Ya,Shannon.
Keith. 2/6/2014 4:58 pm mountain time.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 02-14-2014

Couple days ago, in the shower, I was suddenly aware that I needed a haircut. And somehow, I decided I was tired of cutting my hair every week or two, so I grabbed my headblade and shaved my head.

Now this is interesting for a couple of reasons. First, when I did this almost a year ago, for the first time, I wasn't really comfortable with it and I decided to let my hair grow back in. Now... I just own it, and don't give a rat's what other people think, because it's my choice, my reality and I am happy with it. Interestingly, I note that everyone else simply follows my lead and accepts it. In fact I have had guys stop me from talking about something else to comment on how they like it, how well done it is, and how they wish they had the courage to do it also.

Second, after 24 hours, it became very apparent that if I want to keep this chrome dome going, I now have to shave my head every day... wha? I did this to not have to cut my hair, but it seems that I prefer it now and I have indeed been shaving my head every day or every other day.

This is very interesting. I have also noted zero negative response from others. Everyone reads my body language and just accepts me as I am based on that, and since my body language is 100% comfortable and natural, they appear to all be presuming that this simply is as it should be. Which actually fits perfectly with how I feel about it, because I just stepped into it and took hold.

I wonder if perhaps this stage of BAMM is having this effect on me, since it was almost a year ago that I last shaved my head...

I am also noticing that I am continuing to mature, and stepping up into more and more responsibility - and more and more comfort with having more responsibility. There is still some procrastination, but when I look at how this has been going, the procrastination is getting less and less, and I am slowly and surely coming out ahead, coming into my own, and all this feels more and more normal and natural now.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - AwesomeYoungDude - 02-15-2014

While I'm not shaving my head, I'm experiencing the same change as described in your last paragraph. I'm in the middle of stage 11.

AYD

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - ncbeareatingman - 02-15-2014

Last Paragraph SHannon,agree with awesome man( Man of awesomeness!),come to think of it I am doing it too... not just parioting you two,the same is happening for and with me too and as stated abouve it all feels more andmore natural. Last day of Level 11 of BAMM-ness, stage 12 tommarow. WOW its been a Year already. I am NOT the same man I was before...I am yet theres more of me in fruition and not just in potential.truly coming more and more and more into MY own. peace be wiff. Keith.
PS: damn I cant wait to come fully into my own financially live where I want and fully express WTF I want to to whom and that when ever!

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - ncbeareatingman - 02-15-2014

Shannon every time I READ about Alpha Male V6, I feel even more Alpha ! Just reading about it brings out MY Alphaness,even more so. This thing is Mad crazy and insanely LOADED with Alpha empowerment and improvements man. damn! Light years ahead? Yeaaah! I'd say so! Thats putting it lightly. wow. thanx for the effort,creation and renderings on Alpha V6 Man. wow! is all I can say!
Keith. 2/15/2014

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 02-17-2014

AM6 still gives me nightmares from the insanity of the build process.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - ncbeareatingman - 02-19-2014

Funny how one Man's Nightmare is another Man's Dream. Then again I didnt have to build it. even still. ever higher. Keith.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - ncbeareatingman - 03-06-2014

anY FURTHER progress on the adjunct to BAMM, ala,da "FootBall" SHannon? IM suffering a LOT. hope it comes out by THIS SUMMER. KEITH.
PS: I TRULY did NOT know where to post this rendering,in the FAQ section,here 'er elsewhere. Keith.
3/6/2014.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 03-06-2014

I'm working on the football, but right now it's a lot of contemplation. I'm trying to figure out how to do everything I said I wanted it to do before, and something new as well, which is making it extremely difficult.

How do you mean you're suffering?

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - ncbeareatingman - 03-06-2014

A LOT of emotional suffering,Shannon. thank you for asking. the emotional healing program would be more than handy theses days. glad to know some of it might wind up IN the FootBall. thank you respectfully. Keith.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 03-20-2014

The Titanic is turning. Research and development is ongoing. I'm learning how to build the Football. It's not the fastest progress, but it's progress nonetheless, and I am thankful to have BAMM2 to keep me on track.

I'm trying to prevent myself from burning out lately also. Just so much to do, all at once...