Subliminal Talk
Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Wealth (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Wealth)
+--- Forum: B.A.M.M. Discussion & Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-B-A-M-M-Discussion-Journals)
+--- Thread: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal (/Thread-Shannon-s-BAMM-2-0-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - ncbeareatingman - 12-21-2013

The good news is, this new technology appears to allow for some really ridiculous options for the future. The challenge now is understanding it well enough to put it to safe use, while having it be almost undetectable at the same time it is effective. Experiments of late suggest that minutes or hours of exposure can have detectable effects that last DAYS. <----SHannon

If I can find a way to make this safe, it holds great promise in a number of directions.
[/quote]

Me: Keith:
ALL I can say is HELLA-COOL Shannon. Keep up da good work. effective for DAYS dang. Love it. Keith.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 12-26-2013

(12-21-2013, 12:26 PM)Larry Wrote:
(12-21-2013, 01:07 AM)Shannon Wrote: Models today showed me that I should use BAMM 2.0 at a volume of 12/15 when I play it on my phone in order to achieve best results. Had been playing it at 11. According to FrequenSee, this is a volume at the source of approximately -30 dB. I typically have my phone in my pocket or within arms reach when I use BAMM 2.0 on my phone.

Is -30 dB the best volume for everyone? Why did you wait so long to check it, is it a new model?

I don't know. I just know that's the answer I got when I checked for what I need to use to get myself back on track. I suspect it is not ideal for everyone, since everyone did not get off track like I did. I checked because I knew that I had to verify the parameters after having gotten so far off course. Normal parameters wouldn't necessarily give sufficient impact.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 12-27-2013

It depends heavily on my level of sleep deprivation, as well as the perception of the person talking to me. I tend to become much less patient when I am sleep deprived.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Cozy - 01-02-2014

Shannon this is just my uneducated opinion but, I think you should include overcome fear of failure in bamm since, if you think about it

Fear of failure > fear of the unknown > fear of change > resistance ?

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - ncbeareatingman - 01-02-2014

all of thats in there Man I can defintely tell ya that Bansky. trust me Shannon has included a ton of stuff in BAMM,covered every dang angle there is.... I wont get in his way to telling in his own way.
I Think the Kitchen,Bathroom,and wash room sinks,ALL might be in there too! Keith,10th level of BAMM. MY Life is at a very very different level than it was a year ago already. Fualkin amazin' stuff Man. Keith,

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Fonzy3 - 01-03-2014

Can we expect that from now on, every sub that is created will have the technologies to produce the best possible results. Such as OFGS, OE the bathroom sink etc?

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 01-08-2014

(01-02-2014, 05:45 PM)Banksy Wrote: Shannon this is just my uneducated opinion but, I think you should include overcome fear of failure in bamm since, if you think about it

Fear of failure > fear of the unknown > fear of change > resistance ?

As NCBear said, it's in there already. Every single stage. And that's exactly why.

(01-03-2014, 01:53 AM)Fonzy3 Wrote: Can we expect that from now on, every sub that is created will have the technologies to produce the best possible results. Such as OFGS, OE the bathroom sink etc?

Thanks

Fonzy

No. That would make every single one very expensive, and that's not just talking price, but time. That's why I am aiming to upgrade everything 3G to 4G, even if it's ultimately going to end up in 5G (such as BASE).

I am looking at making everything 5G be based on a substrate that deals with all the "basic needs" though, if it makes sense for the subliminal.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Quote - 01-08-2014

BASE in 5G... omg I'm salivating...

BAMM is definitely pushing me into some very VERY uncomfortable territory to force me to deal with some cruft I have been avoiding dealing with. I am not pleased to have to deal with this at all, but instead of blind fear, as I would have had last year, I now have a sense of serious discomfort, but a strong knowledge that "this may be uncomfortable, but that's just because it's unfamiliar, and I know I can do this and that once I do, I will laugh at how silly it was for me to be upset by it."

Soldier on. Crush it. Here goes.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - ncbeareatingman - 01-09-2014

"Liking' Your recent profile Post,Shannon isnt exactly accurate in what I want to say Shannon,but indeed I DO AGREE with you on all of it, cos its "balls to da wall" here as well. having to throw out(evict) an idiot,ass butt, chosenly stupid loser-bum roommate,creating more money in my life, handling 3 men interested and liking me from head to toe,, planning a relocational move in da spring,working my ass off and fighting off a cold,along with utilizing BAMM. To say I can relate would be n understatement. welcome to da world of 'ever higher' onward and upward. Keith. 1/9/2014

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Fonzy3 - 01-09-2014

Hey Shannon your recent post really resonates with me. Seems like where ever I go i'm tackling new issues. There's great motivation for me to continue on as I know that after the process i'll be a better person. Keep on crushing it.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 01-09-2014

(01-09-2014, 04:07 PM)Larry Wrote: Yeah Keith I agree with you. I thought that you Shannon had almost all this kind of stuff to deal with solved. More growth to you. How is you fear level? Do you think you are the man that you want to be? I wonder what this uncomfortable territory it is about.

I may be further along than some, but I am not without my own issues left to deal with. What I have left in the way of fears is the deepest of them. These are the most scary, but also turning out to be the most amusing when I force myself to face them. They turn out to be nothing! I am not having fun facing them but I am having a blast walking away after the fact.

Right now my fear level is medium-high. I am the man I want to be for where I am now, and I am still becoming the man I want to be for where I am going. This uncomfortable territory is just things I never learned to do because of anxiety, and now I as a man in my position, must face and deal with them. It's just growing pains... and the more it "hurts", the better it feels, because I know that this will put me where I need to be to be unlimited.

RE: Shannon's BAMM 2.0 Journal - Shannon - 01-16-2014

What I have to face, and deal with fear of, has turned out quite differently than I expected. At first I met with a lot of subconscious fear and resistance, and this made me feel awful and managed to kill me for a few days with accomplishing what I needed to do. But then I got upset and basically told my inner self, "Look, I know you're scared, but this needs to get done. It's nothing to be afraid of, I promise you. You might as well relax, because we are doing this one way or the other, whether either of us wants to or not. There's no way out of it, and that fact is out of my hands and yours. So just relax and trust me, and I'll make sure we're safe."

The fear faded after that over a period of several hours, after which I completely forgot about it, and started getting things accomplished.

I accomplished a couple things and immediatly ran into complications. What I expected to take 1-2 days will probably require a month. But, I have been doing at least one thing every day on the list, and today I was driving home from accomplishing the day's appointed task, and I was struck by the fact that I have no fear now. None. I juts pick a task on the list, and get it done. Nothing stops me. Nothing slows me down (but traffic, hehe). And day by day I am doing exactly what I need to do to kill this challenge.

I hope to have almost all of it dealt with in the next day or two.