Subliminal Talk
My Introduction - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Introductions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Introductions)
+--- Thread: My Introduction (/Thread-My-Introduction)

My Introduction - Magnus - 03-24-2013

I've been here a while now so it's about time I put a introduction in Smile

I started off on subs 1.5 years ago now doing what the usual newbie does jumping from one thing to another before settling on AM and man what a ride that was, Possibly both one of the most horrible, ugly and evil thing i've done in my life but at the same time one of the most rewarding, exciting and life changing things I've ever done.

When I started here I had just broken up with an ex and was on anti depressants along with being borderline suicidal. Anxiety and depression were rife and I was a complete victim to my circumstances. Having to live with my parents as I felt incapable of handling life on my own. I was horribly overweight 40%+ body fat percentage and in general just hated my life and where I had got to so used to spend all my time searching for girls on dating sites in a hope of fulling the void that I was incapable of fulling myself. I was on the fast track to getting fired and I have no doubt that if it wasn't for AM I would have.

Fast forward to now and life is good. Now my worst days (which aren't very often) are as good as my best days used to be. I haven't been on anti depressants for over a year and instead of getting fired have had 3 promotions. I feel at peace within myself and am now more than capable of handling life by myself and on my own terms, I have even gotten to the point where I'm starting out on my own business. I've dropped down to 20% body fat having lost 22kg and am able to lead my own life now by relying upon myself. I work hard now and instead of being a victim to my own circumstances I create my own circumstances, things that were once hard to do are now just second nature and I can't see any other way of doing them. While I do still have days where life is hard or days that I just don't feel like talking to people that is OK as it is life and those days get less and less as time goes on.

The more I read about others journeys the more I see this sort of change is not isolated to myself but is consistent across nearly all that have been doing subs for a while, through by the power of shannon's subs combined with the users determination to take action to make the change happen.

RE: My Introduction - asabiy4 - 03-25-2013

Posting your experience like this will definitely help other new members like myself,thank you so much and I will continue to press on and hopefully/definitely will have a success story to share with you guys very soon.
I just need to curb this urge to buy all products at once and start using all same time. Anxiety and lack of patience have always been one of my downfall in any programm, but this time I will see it tru and got a good relief from my headache.
Thanks for sharing.

(03-24-2013, 11:59 AM)jimbobday Wrote: I've been here a while now so it's about time I put a introduction in Smile

I started off on subs 1.5 years ago now doing what the usual newbie does jumping from one thing to another before settling on AM and man what a ride that was, Possibly both one of the most horrible, ugly and evil thing i've done in my life but at the same time one of the most rewarding, exciting and life changing things I've ever done.

When I started here I had just broken up with an ex and was on anti depressants along with being borderline suicidal. Anxiety and depression were rife and I was a complete victim to my circumstances. Having to live with my parents as I felt incapable of handling life on my own. I was horribly overweight 40%+ body fat percentage and in general just hated my life and where I had got to so used to spend all my time searching for girls on dating sites in a hope of fulling the void that I was incapable of fulling myself. I was on the fast track to getting fired and I have no doubt that if it wasn't for AM I would have.

Fast forward to now and life is good. Now my worst days (which aren't very often) are as good as my best days used to be. I haven't been on anti depressants for over a year and instead of getting fired have had 3 promotions. I feel at peace within myself and am now more than capable of handling life by myself and on my own terms, I have even gotten to the point where I'm starting out on my own business. I've dropped down to 20% body fat having lost 22kg and am able to lead my own life now by relying upon myself. I work hard now and instead of being a victim to my own circumstances I create my own circumstances, things that were once hard to do are now just second nature and I can't see any other way of doing them. While I do still have days where life is hard or days that I just don't feel like talking to people that is OK as it is life and those days get less and less as time goes on.

The more I read about others journeys the more I see this sort of change is not isolated to myself but is consistent across nearly all that have been doing subs for a while, through by the power of shannon's subs combined with the users determination to take action to make the change happen.